[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
LoveAnnT I don't know what gift we should bring because I never attend to a Thai wedding before, so I let you decide on that one. Guys if we all go to the wedding, make sure that we are on the guest lists lol. I don't want them to throw us out.
Come on LoveKimAnn, even if we not in the list but we can pretend that are the guest, right?????We can act like Pitt, talking on the phone and said we right in front of the ceremony and we coming in, I don't think they will notice that we are there...

I think Kayla's gift is perfect. Me and Kayla are ready, what about you???

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
LoveAnne_T said:
Come on LoveKimAnn, even if we not in the list but we can pretend that are the guest, right?????We can act like Pitt, talking on the phone and said we right in front of the ceremony and we coming in, I don't think they will notice that we are there...

I think Kayla's gift is perfect. Me and Kayla are ready, what about you???

girls...count me in too! 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LoveAnne_T said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI2XCy28iSU

This Friday....We will get to see this scene.
cr: KimmyStation

Kim looks beautiful in Thai outfit. Na looks dazzling himself. lol but I still LOL @ Na teasing Kim about being "oun" and Kim quickly reacted by calling him "fat" too. Lol. Love Kim's maturity and personality. Love love u Kimmy! ^_^

I get teary knowing Kim's getting married to Nadech this weekend. LOL.  :lmao:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
LoveAnnT that's a good idea. You'll be our leader than. I am waiting for you to pick me up. Let's go have some fun.
Well, we should wait for Kayla and Chewy. I think right now Kayla is on her way to pick up Chewy, than me and than you ,okay???? 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Kim looks beautiful in Thai outfit. Na looks dazzling himself. lol but I still LOL @ Na teasing Kim about being "oun" and Kim quickly reacted by calling him "fat" too. Lol. Love Kim's maturity and personality. Love love u Kimmy! ^_^

I get teary knowing Kim's getting married to Nadech this weekend. LOL.  :lmao:
I know. She is so beautiful...And she is getting marry with Pitt this Friday, we should be happy.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Ok LoveAnnT I am waiting for you guys to come to pick me up lol.

Don't drink too much because I don't know how to drive lol. If you guys get all drunk, then I'll have to call a taxi lol.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn, I think I will fall asleep while waiting for Kayla to pick me up now....Have a good night, it's late for me now....Good night girls :)))).

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow thanks LoveAnne_T for all those wonderful pics u share in here! Pit and Tae or shall I say Nadech and Kim hehehe look so in love on da stage! I totally loving da hugging pics da most LOL :heart: :heart:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Guys, I am picking you guys up in a mini van LOL

We will need leg room!!

I suggest you guys to stay far away from Adon before he spray you guys and knock you out like how he did Tae. LOL :whahuh:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Just like back in the day. ^_^ Kayla, come & get me too. I got a beautiful dress all picked out. I'll look nice but can't outshine the bride. As for their gifts, that sounds good. After Tae beats Pit up, she'll have to take care of him too. I'll get them some comfy pjs.

I want to see that lace ensemble Kim is wearing at the concert. Is it a jumpsuit? I love the lace but I'm not for sure about the style.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla what take you so long. LoveAnnT and I been waiting for you to show up. Now she went to sleep and leave me alone waiting for you lol.

Thanks for the warning. I'll stay away from Adon.

Dal nice to see you join us for Pit and Tae's wedding. At least I'm not alone anymore.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
Kayla what take you so long. LoveAnnT and I been waiting for you to show up. Now she went to sleep and leave me alone waiting for you lol.

Thanks for the warning. I'll stay away from Adon.

Dal nice to see you join us for Pit and Tae's wedding. At least I'm not alone anymore.

I know! I'm so sorry. I had to work so that I can pay for our gas to get there, or shall I say airfare. LOL

Dal - My mini van should be able to fit you too. And good looking out for Pit. He'll need them pjs later on.

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
wait wait wait, make some space for me too please
I could be in charge of the snacks for the air/ road trip:) 
never forget food, it is highly important but i promise nothing too high in fats. we still need to fit in our dresses, hahahaha

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Hahaa, that was funny and cute when Nadech said "I hope one day I'll get married like this -- especially to someone beautiful and good looking like Kim -- but don't know if my future includes a fat wife."  lol.  And then Kim quickly snapped back and called him fat. 

Love their sense of humor and how close/comfortable they are around each other!