[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
NoixdeCoco said:
I think the wedding pictures are some taken for fun by the cast,  not included in the final edition of the episode as such. well, that's my theory anyway:)

Oh I am aware of those pictures..I was referring to other pictures I've seen that seem to be strictly from the lakorn. For example the pix from Penelope's signature...but maybe they both our just happy for the day and to have the support of family members.

chewybewy

sarNie Egg
mrsjetson said:
Oh my god...Chewy is this you??!! My Chewy Bewy??!!

This is Kayla! Do you remember me?? I had to change my user name because I cannot remember my password under my old username Kayla. If this is not the same Chewy, I do apologize.

And Hi Dal!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Yes this is Chewy...OMFG....My ghettofabulous Kayla. How are you? I'm sooooo happy good lakorn bring us together!!! I was wondering if that was you...

Girl these two kind of remind me of our crazy days with Aom and Tik...LOL I haven't been this crazy about lakorn in a long time! now the waiting game!!!

Hi Dal! How are you? 

RosaLeo

sarNie Egg
        Thank you everyone for your warm welcome. An interesting conversation pops up between my mum and I while we were watching RP. She said “Lust will die quickly, love that is not nourish will fade away over time, but the bond and the sense of responsibility that one has for another will tie you down forever”. This is quite true here; we see how Puwandon lust after Tae, Pit and Rawee relationship, the bond between Tae and Pit (which always bring them back together).

What I like most about this Lakorn is the wise word that Khun Nop delivers so far, to Tae he said something along the line of “…we are wanting (pratana) more and more as we grow older, it would be good if we get what we pratana. But if not, surely it will leave a scar but that won’t kill us…smart people will not let what we want and desire take over and destroy our life … it will hurt at first because the wound is new but the pain will fade away with time …” ---this is a strong message and we have already see Tae starting to follow his advice, she is letting go and is dealing with the pain. While we see on the other hand Rawee got taught differently, she was told to fight for what she want even though what she pratana is no longer rightfully hers (a married man (soon), he has made a choice and she is not it). Puwadon is a large part that turns Rawee rai, the torture and heartache that he will cause her in the upcoming episodes will lead her to blame Tae even more and seek her revenge.

Parson’s character?…Many of his action have me doubting …he seems to be scare of the past between him and Pit’s mum. Pit did said: “what he don’t understand is why Parson hate his mum so much”. In the flashback of Pit mum with Pit’s grandma, Pit’s mum seems to show, somewhat, disgust in Parson also and she seems to be very prideful like Pit. It is hard to believe that she would fall in love with a man like Parson whom already has a fiancé, let a lone give herself to him. I could not help but to wonder whether what Puwadon did to Tae in epi 6 is somewhat a reflection of what Parson did to Pit’s mum. Except, Parson got the home run while Puwadon only got to first base (as Pit save the day of course). After all, Parson seems like the person whose will not take rejection easily and will do anything to get what he wants (same characteristic as Puwadon of course). Hope the Lakorn will also explain that … so many layers to the complicated relationship in RP to keep viewers tune in. 

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
RosaLeo I really like your comment. Very well said and insightful. I was wondering the same thing. Why Alex's father hate Pit's mother so much. I hope they are going to show more flash back scenes.

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Oh yes!! You guys are so smart! So maybe the wedding pix of Tae kissing Pit on the cheek is from the second wedding!! LOL - I love all of our assumptions.

Chewy! OMG...Yes, it's me!!  And it's you!!! I miss you so much!! And you are right..see what good lakorn do? It reunites old friends!! You and Dal are right, Nadech is so awesome and have so much spark! This lakorn gets me all excited like our Tik and Aom's days, Roy Lae Snai Rai!!

Darnit, I'm not used to this 'mrsjetson' username. I need to ask the admin if they can reset my old password for me under my Kayla user name. I can't even remember what email addy I used for that username,..urgh...okay...imma go read you and Dal's PM now. Do the happy dance!! :dance2:

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I don't blame Rawee's mom for always warning Rawee about Pit. The mom probably always knew that Pit never really loved her. Momma knows best and she was right at the end.

cecilia

Staff member
72701 said:
why would rawee listen to her mom and puwadon, when she knows what they're like? strange girl logic.
i know, right? I get super annoy with Rawee and this whole MOTHER STOPPING DAUGHTER relationship ... the dad is just BS too lmao

I don't blame Rawee's mom for always warning Rawee about Pit. The mom probably always knew that Pit never really loved her. Momma knows best and at the end she was right.
She was wrong to lead her into a bad marriage though ... ;)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
But her mom was smart and always knew that Pit never loved her daughter. And Pit was also an orphan so that was a big no-no to her. Puwadon is rich and had a better status...... which was the only thing her mom cared about.

cecilia

Staff member
^i know .. i was just trying to tell you that her mother doesn't know everything or know what's best for her daughter.

If anything, i say RAWEE knows better if she's allows herself to have some THINKING spaces ... at home, her parent dictates her and at work .. her friend bs at her .. and even when she knows that Puwadon was bad .. she still traps herself in his moves .. THIS GIRL NEED some REAL GROWN UP talk lmao

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to watch this gorgeous couple get married this friday!  4 more days people !!  The ceremony looks so REAL.
cr:  as tagged.

Nadech's expression is like "WTF?  Don't take my Kratae away from me."  lol.

This is the scene that I wanna watch the MOST.  A possible "willing scene".  *SQUEAL*

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Penelope for the beautiful pictures. I love this couple so much. They both are gorgeous in the wedding.
I can't wait for Friday too.

I rewatch eps 4-6 to pass the time.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ahahah Go ahead and kiss already Kratae and Pitbull! Lol. Joop joop! hahaha

Love Kim's wedding gown! Nadech looks pretty fresh himself. haha

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm really intrigued by that "love scene" because they have tears in their eyes. There's a lot of chemistry in that photo.

I'm sure Kratae feels guilty for having Pit as her husband while Ravee is suffering with Puwadon. Ravee will be so manipulative & Pit will suck it all up. Like in the opening title Ravee splashing water on herself & slapping her own face. She's not only rang, rai, but freaking going psycho. It reminded me of Kavee & Narin's sister. That scene was epic. She was able to redeem herself so maybe Ravee will redeem herself some how. I am relieved they changed her fate in this version.