[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you, Noi for the photos. ^_^

@Ninja, that is right! The right person at the wrong time & the wrong person at the right time. That is right on!

@Songie, in a way I do admire Pit, for his loyalty to K'Nop. In matters of the heart he does realize where he is in obligation. If Pit really loved Ravee, why did he not at least make a clean break from her? He truly thinks that Tae may not feel the same way as him? I think maybe he think he has a one-sided love too? Telling Ravee even if he is married to someone else, he will still love Ravee. What a heartbreaker! Pit broke 3 girls heart in this last episode.

Just a bunch of random thoughts this morning.

Official MV from the opening title of RP by Zeal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqokHbyRQKg&feature
Credit Werecordsgmm YouTube Channel

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
chewybewy said:
Hello! Thank you for sharing all the wonderful "spoiler" pictures and info. 

At first, I was little skeptical about this pairing because of their first lakorn together as sibling, but not no more!!!!! They have awesome chemistry together...and Nadech is so handsome and mature!! sexy!!! Can't stop staring at him! I always liked Kim from her first lakorn with Aum. She is one lucky girl be getting hugs and kisses from all the hotties!!

I really want to know what happened between them and lead Tae to be soo mean to Pit :)

I can't wait until they get married next weekend. Friday where are you?????

Oh my god...Chewy is this you??!! My Chewy Bewy??!!

This is Kayla! Do you remember me?? I had to change my user name because I cannot remember my password under my old username Kayla. If this is not the same Chewy, I do apologize.

And Hi Dal!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh my halo!!! Is this Kayla, KAYLA! OMG!!! Where in the world have you been? I miss you so much! You know I think about you? Are you still in? PM me your place so I know its really you! Where's Paula?

Chewy Bewy!!! Holy moly! I am so in shock right now.

Bring me back to 10 years ago us obsessing over Aom, Tik, & our Captain!!!

RP bringing back my friends!!! I am in shock...PM me girls. Sorry for the spam & double post.

Pitbull is frustrating me but I can't help but empathize with him.

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
I don't believe Pit is leading both girls on. Yes, he may glaze sweetfully at Tae's eyes when she bump into him or fall onto his laps. but he had never once told Tae that he loves her or had feelings for her. Even Tae herself feels that it's only a one sided love when we all know it's not true.

Yes, even though Pit always show up to help Tae whenever she's in danger or need him that is because he is a part of their family and she is like his younger sister (even though we all know he has more feelings for her than that). Pit is just overall a nice guy. I'm sure when Rawee become the evil biotch, Pit will also feel obligated to be there for her since he did her wrong by marrying Tae. I'm already prepared to be pissed at Mr. Pittbull for that! LOL

Can't wait to see all the sweet scenes between Tae and Pit even though I know there will be more heartaches and misunderstanding between the two, at least the sweet moments will make up for Pit's actions.

I'm so ready for Friday!!!!

Dal - yes, it's me!! It's been ages since the AomPClub days!! Now we have these younger generation actors to drool about. PMing you right now love.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I drool over Nadech. He's so sweet & cute.

I don't think Pit leads them on either just that he needs to break it clean with Ravee. I know I'll end up despicing Ravee & Pit. I read some spoilers from Shamp at Spicy & Ceci at yadech.com & Pit & Tae continue to tick me off. They are both very complex.

I'm so happy to see you here again, Kayla!!! I'll be waiting for your PM.

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Totally agree. Both Tae and Pit's character are so complex. One has too much pride and the other one is hot headed. The similarity is that both are stubborn!! I bet the scope of the lakorn would change if Tae would just tell Pit that she has feelings for him. But from Tae's perspective what female would dare to confess such feelings to a guy who already has someone?? I mean to her defense she has no clue about his feelings.

But as we all know in the lakorn world, misunderstandings lead to making up scenes, and making up scenes lead to diabetes for all of us. LOL :kiss2:

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you guys. I just hate misunderstand and pride, which lead to conflict between couples. But, if there is no misunderstanding or pride, there would be no lakorn for us to watch lol.

Rawee is not as lucky as Tae. She has a family who presured her constantly to get marry with Alex.
Moreover, Alex is a player. She also has a bad friend. That is just too sad.

On the other hand, Tae has a wonderful family who is always there for her no matter what. Plus she gets to marry Pit the love of her life.

I not sure whether or not I am going to be mad at Rawee. I will wait to see how evil she will turned out.
For now, she didn't do anything wrong.

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
LoveKimAnn said:
I agree with you guys. I just hate misunderstand and pride, which lead to conflict between couples. But, if there is no misunderstanding or pride, there would be no lakorn for us to watch lol.

Rawee is not as lucky as Tae. She has a family who presured her constantly to get marry with Alex.
Moreover, Alex is a player. She also has a bad friend. That is just too sad.

On the other hand, Tae has a wonderful family who is always there for her no matter what. Plus she gets to marry Pit the love of her life.

I not sure whether or not I am going to be mad at Rawee. I will wait to see how evil she will turned out.
For now, she didn't do anything wrong.

So true. Her life totally sucks

- She has a man who is about to marry someone else
- Parents who are forceful and not understanding towards her feelings
- A bff who is a fake bff
- A jerk who is chasing after her only to win over Pit

I guess she has all the reasons in the world to turn evil LOL

Her turning rai will also force Pit to gear towards Tae even more. Pit will probably sense she is no longer the same, calm, collective Rawee..can you blame her??

Love this lakorn!

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
LoveAnne_T said:
Spoil : After Pitt and Tae marry.  Rawee quit her job throw everything away than she follow do everything to get Pitt back.

Thanks for the info!

I guess she thinks if she turns rai and pursue the same steps as what Tae did to take Pit away from her that she can win him back (even if it's for revenge)...but little does she know she can't take away a man's heart who belonged to someone else ever since they were young - that's the difference between Rawee's rai and Tae's rai

The lakorn is going to get so juicy!!

Bless Rawee's effort!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
mrsjetson said:
Thanks for the info!

I guess she thinks if she turns rai and pursue the same steps as what Tae did to take Pit away from her that she can win him back (even if it's for revenge)...but little does she know she can't take away a man's heart who belonged to someone else ever since they were young - that's the different.

The lakorn is going to get so juicy!!

Bless Rawee's effort!
 After Pitt and Tae got marry it will be more crying scene, but there also some sweet moments between them. We all probably going to cry so much for Tae later on too. 
So excited to this Friday, I want to see Pitt kiss Tae..

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Mrsjetson I totally agree with you. The girls spend 7 years waitingfor him to propose, and now he is marrying someone else. She wasted 7 whole years for nothing, and now she is going to get rape by Alex the player.
I wondered if Pit and Rawee ever shared a kiss  during their 7 years relationship lol? I think they are both still virgins.
Maybe Pit is reserving his V for Tae lol. OMG, I can't believe I say that. I am blushing lol.

Thank you LoveAnnT for the spoiler. Kim is crying too much alreday in this lakorn. Poor girl. I wondered if there is any tear left in her body after the lakorn end lol.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Kim are gonna appear together for ch. 3's starchat -- next Tues. January 22nd, 2013.

Excited! Love this couple so much.

Nadech proves that his acting career can survive with him pairing up with a different nang'ek (Kim)...... because I heard that this lakorn is currently the talk of the town at Thailand right now.

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
LoveKimAnn said:
Mrsjetson I totally agree with you. The girls spend 7 years waitingfor him to propose, and now he is marrying someone else. She wasted 7 whole years for nothing, and now she is going to get rape by Alex the player.
I wondered if Pit and Rawee ever shared a kiss  during their 7 years relationship lol? I think they are both still virgins.
Maybe Pit is reserving his V for Tae lol. OMG, I can't believe I say that. I am blushing lol.

Thank you LoveAnnT for the spoiler. Kim is crying too much alreday in this lakorn. Poor girl. I wondered if there is any tear left in her body after the lakorn end lol.

Oh my! You' are too cute. I totally cracked up with your virgin comment. Mr. Pittbull is saving his virginity for Tae, the only one that has a leash around his neck. LMAO :lmao3:

Umm yes, I think all of them are virgins with the exception of Alex since he's a payer. And yes, I don't think they ever kissed within their 7 years together, probably a hug here and there. Heck! Pit has no time to kiss any other girls because Tae stalk his every move, always interrupting him while he's busy trying to make up to Rawee. Tae was a psycho the first 3 episodes. LOL

So I made some observation...from the look of the wedding pictures, it looks that both parties are happy with the wedding. It doesn't look like a wedding where both were forced. They both are smiling and Tae seems extremely happy, so I wonder if Pit found out about Tae's feelings for him prior to their wedding...Urgh the wait sucks!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ I questioned that too, why are Pit and tae so openly happy at the weddin that they supposedly don't want lol I was afraid ot would be an imagined scene but I don't think they'll be that mean to us. Pit and Tae probably will not be able to resist showing their hidden happiness, especially with the support of her family!

@Dal, thx for the songs. The Yessir Days song was the one I fell for first from the teasers. So painfully touching!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Is RP going to have only 12 episode???? 

This coming Friday I heard that RP will air at 8 pm. local time...I think the faster that you all can watch it is at YT on CiNNtv3 channel, or you can watch live at www.tvjaa.com  ----- not sure if it help, but at least I found this website . 

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
LoveAnne_T said:
Is RP going to have only 12 episode???? 

This coming Friday I heard that RP will air at 8 pm. local time...I think the faster that you all can watch it is at YT on CiNNtv3 channel, or you can watch live at www.tvjaa.com --- not sure if it help, but at least I found this website . 

Thanks for the info. I've been watching it on cinntv3 channel as well on YT, but didn't know about the other website.

For those who love the Yes'sir's song, you can buy it from iTunes if you don't mind spending .99 cents. I bought it last night it and have been listening to the song nonstop. Love that song!

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
I think the wedding pictures are some taken for fun by the cast,  not included in the final edition of the episode as such. well, that's my theory anyway:)