[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

I still agree that Pit knows it beforehand that Kratae told him to break up with Ravee if not She will be the one that will not stop and interfere.  So why would the tape recorded by Don be a secret that get him mad at Tae when it's not a secret in the first place.  Pit knows that coming already by the way Tae's actions like facebook Tae and Pit taking fake picts. together and accepting awards and hugging him in front of the cameras. 
Did you watch ep.3? She told Pit that she already changed her mind. And she wasn't trying to break them up anymore. She spent the entire ep.3 to convince him that she is now his friend, not enermy.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Wow, Rawee's friend wants Pit and Rawee to break up or something.  She seems to like Pit instead so that's why she would tell Pit where he could find Rawee -- and her friend knew that Rawee was with Alex.  Backstabber.

When Pit was gonna tell Rawee something, Kratae calls him and he just dropped everything just to be with Kratae.  He loves her and he doesn't even know it.

Also loved the part when Nadech carries keep up the stairs when she was pretending to not feel well.  lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^ hehehe u got tat right Penelope! Ravee have such a mess up BFF... Tae try to break them up as she a outsider to Ravee but WHAO Ravee BBF, she a close person and she want to snatch Pit away from Ravee... So much for a BFF LOL!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
When Pit carried Tae all the way to her bedroom, he never left her side cuz he was waiting downstairs until her dad finally came home.  And I also noticed he took one last look at her and suddenly changed his mind to ask Rawee's parents if he could marry Rawee.  That shows that he still has feelings for Tae.

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Episode 4 breaks my heart. Everytime Tae cries my heart aches with her. Kim is so good on these crying scenes, her tears flow so naturally and you can feel her pain through each drop. The scene when she was telling her bff about her feelings for Pit, about how she yearns for him, how she wants to be close to him, how he is the only person in her eyes..and she said is this what you call love? And then her tears just flow....breaks me heart. :teary:

As much as I want to hate Adon, thank god for his character. His character will push Tae to Pit since he's so wanting Rawee right now so he'll do everything in his power to get Rawee. Yay Adon! Alex blows me away!! Wow, who would've thought he could pull off the casonova jerk character so good!! I'm so used to his nice guy character in other lakorns that I could've never pictured him evil until this lakorn. Kudos to Alex!

I am so anitcipating tomorrow episode. The teaser was so short for me to put the pieces together to understand why Tae is so adamant to get involved with Adon. But one thing I did notice and sense from the teaser is that Mr. Pittbull looks like he's getting a little jealous!!! Maybe that's what Pitt needed...he needs to see Tae in someone's elses arms to flare up some feelings for Tae!!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
mrsjetson said:
Episode 4 breaks my heart. Everytime Tae cries my heart aches with her. Kim is so good on these crying scenes, her tears flow so naturally and you can feel her pain through each drop. The scene when she was telling her bff about her feelings for Pit, about how she yearns for him, how she wants to be close to him, how he is the only person in her eyes..and she said is this what you call love? And then her tears just flow....breaks me heart. :teary:

As much as I want to hate Adon, thank god for his character. His character will push Tae to Pit since he's so wanting Rawee right now so he'll do everything in his power to get Rawee. Yay Adon! Alex blows me away!! Wow, who would've thought he could pull off the casonova jerk character so good!! I'm so used to his nice guy character in other lakorns that I could've never pictured him evil until this lakorn. Kudos to Alex!

I am so anitcipating tomorrow episode. The teaser was so short for me to put the pieces together to understand why Tae is so adamant to get involved with Adon. But one thing I did notice and sense from the teaser is that Mr. Pittbull looks like he's getting a little jealous!!! Maybe that's what Pitt needed...he needs to see Tae in someone's elses arms to flare up some feelings for Tae!!

Hahaa, well said!  We want a jealous Pitbull. :)

From the Epi. 5 teaser, when Kim was taking care of Pit on the couch at his home, how did Rawee suddenly enter the house if she doesn't have the keys??

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Penelope said:
Hahaa, well said!  We want a jealous Pitbull. :)

From the Epi. 5 teaser, when Kim was taking care of Pit on the couch at his home, how did Rawee suddenly enter the house if she doesn't have the keys??

True! But then again lakorn cracks me up how people just appear everywhere. Remember when Rawee caught Pit glazing at Tae while she was asleep on the couch in his office late at night? I'm thinking to myself...dude, how the heck did she get in the building that late? Don't the security guys lock the doors to the building??? LOL

Penelope, I can't sleep tonight darling...I want to stay up and watch episode 5. :woot:  :woot:

sarNie Adult
why does tae still like pit, when he's willing to fight for rawee?  rawee's family doesn't even want him whereas tae's family welcomes and doesn't look down on him.  him being prideful and stubborn doesn't make any sense.  as for alex, his character is annoying so far.  doesn't even seem like he likes anyone and is just out to get make anyone who rejects him miserable.  pit hasn't done anything to him.  the only descent characters are tae, her family & friend, and rawee.

72701 said:
the only descent characters are tae, her family & friend, and rawee.

Rawee won't stay decent though. Did you see in the opening credits where she threw water on herself and slapped herself to make it look like Tae did it?

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Aww, Pit can't even break the picture frame of him and Tae. He puts it in his drawer again.

Pit looked scary in that elevator scene. Imagine if Nadech played a sadistic role, he definitely would've been violent lol.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Ninja007 said:
Pit knows after he hear that recorded conversation between Kratae and Puwadon. And confirm by the picture that Kratae did went to see Puwadon.

:scratchhead2: So then...when Tae said over the phone to Pit, "since you refused to marry me, I'm going to show you how it feels like to be dumped," and when Pit said to Ravee, to re-assure her of his feelings for her, "Tae is purposely doing this to break us up..." you're basically saying all that time Pit had no idea of Tae's plan to ruin Pit and Ravee's relationship? Haha. I'm pretty sure Pit knows of it. What I don't understand is, according to your translations, why does the scriptwriter make it seem like Pit has no clue, when he obviously does??  Haha. 

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
@jjinxx: Lol, I was just gonna write the same exact words like yours, but saw your comment already :)
{We're all just anticipating to see Pit's point view that he's been hiding his true emotions for Tae. I was so sad when Tae explained to her friend how Pit started giving her the cold stare after dating Wee :(...}

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Omg episode 4 got me crying...I felt the pain that Kim is having...it's jus so sad her crying scene is amazing she did a great job..cnt wait for episode 5...btw I think Pit is angry at Tae is not mainly abt tae trying to break him up with his gf is cuz of the trust he had for her

Penelope

sarNie Adult
*SPOILER*
Screencaps from Epi. 4

This lakorn is now getting dramatic and intense.  No wonder Kim said that she was mostly filming tons of crying scenes.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:

:scratchhead2: So then...when Tae said over the phone to Pit, "since you refused to marry me, I'm going to show you how it feels like to be dumped," and when Pit said to Ravee, to re-assure her of his feelings for her, "Tae is purposely doing this to break us up..." you're basically saying all that time Pit had no idea of Tae's plan to ruin Pit and Ravee's relationship? Haha. I'm pretty sure Pit knows of it. What I don't understand is, according to your translations, why does the scriptwriter make it seem like Pit has no clue, when he obviously does??  Haha. 
Just to re-cap.
In ep.1, Kratae did told Pit that she was going to break them up (at the end of ep.1)

In ep.2, she tried and tried. It didn't work. So about mid-ep.2 (after Pit tried to resign to stay away), she went plan B.... being nice to him and stab him in the back. She went to work with him. She told him that she changed her mind, it was silly & childish of her and she gave up for trying to break them up (Obviously, she was lying). She started being nice but he still didn't believe her.

In ep.3, Kratae proves to Pit that she can work.. Load of cute scene. She even helped him with the project (and even helped him talking to Rawee that nothing is going on). And finally, Kratae gained his trust and Pit believes her sincerity,

In ep.4, the first 3 break, Kratae continues with her back-stabbing. Pit broke up but he was still clueless. After seeing how sad he was, she felt guilty and realize that she doesn't want to see him unhappy. At that point, she actually changed her mind but it was too late. He hear the tape and found out it was all an act and she was stabbing him in the back all along. He lost all his trust and didn't want to see her again.

There was a lot going on (back and forw) between them. The script writer is doing a great job. There are a lot of character development. At different timeline, each character was doing something different.