[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
according to Paa Jaew, they still have 2 more days of filming left. probably next Monday and Tuesday.

just finish Ep.4. it's amazing. Nadech and Kim are excellent in drama scenes. Poor Kratae, she cried so much today. can't believe she's still the hero of the day. Got to love this girl.

ningcandy

sarNie Egg
Penelope said:
I don't think that they are late at promoting this lakorn, because this lakorn aired a week earlier than expected -- and as a last minute replacement too...... so right now, they have to rush finishing everything up.  10 months of filming this lakorn is so long!  The whole cast must be so close by now.

Heard from manager.co.th that this lakorn still might have 14 episodes.
Do u know when they are going to get married? thanks!

little

sarNie Adult
I don't get where and how did Alex found out Tae's plan to break up Ravee and Pit.  No one told him and how come Tae give in to him.  She could just denied it cus Alex has no evidence just the phone thing that he made up.  Why would Alex really want Ravee but I know he probably want Tae more.  Tomorrow will be more intense.  Kim and Nadech is so hot when they are mad

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
they will probably get married on this Sunday.

Come to think of it, Kratae is one lucky girl. she got the look, the money, one lovely family and a very good friend. plus, she got the brain too... haha

Rawee has a crappy family and a snake friend. :p

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech and Kim sure did an amazing job in this lakorn. I so love the elevator scene. It was so emotional.
I also love the scene when Tae was holding the drawing and crying. OMG I couldn't stop my tears.
I love Tae's family too. They are so caring. I hope that nothing is going to happen to Tae in ep 5.
RP^^

ningcandy

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:

Come to think of it, Kratae is one lucky girl. she got the look, the money, one lovely family and a very good friend. plus, she got the brain too... haha

that is totally correct!
i wish they can get married on Sunday! I want to see more sweet scenes! :bhehe:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I don't get where and how did Alex found out Tae's plan to break up Ravee and Pit.  No one told him and how come Tae give in to him.  She could just denied it cus Alex has no evidence just the phone thing that he made up.  Why would Alex really want Ravee but I know he probably want Tae more.  Tomorrow will be more intense.  Kim and Nadech is so hot when they are mad
He was just buffing. But Kratae got a guilty conscience and gave in.

Puwadon called Kratae and said
P: sawatdee Krub Khun Kratae
K: Khun Puwadon!
P: I'm glad you can remember my voice. .. Lol

K: why are you calling?
P: I'm calling to apologize for last night. I was drunk. So I said something I didn't mean to.
K: is that all?
P: wait. One more thing. Congratulation
K: what for?
P: oh, for your plan. To gain Pittaya's trust. And destroy Pittaya and Khun Rawee 's relationship. Finally, you did it.
K: ...

P: speechless? No word? That means I was right?
K: ...
P: if Pittaya know the truth, he will be so mad at you. He may not look at your face ever again.
K: don't
P: why? You are afraid?

K: I'm not afraid. Because Pit won't believe you.
P: even if he doesn't believe me. He will have doubt. You wanna try?

K: don't. ...
K: what do I have to do? So you won't tell Pitt.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^^ That's even more confusing. Pit knows of Tae's plan to destroy his relationship with Ravee so why would Tae be worried if Pit heard it from Don...as if it was her little secret?

ningcandy

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
He was just buffing. But Kratae got a guilty conscience and gave in. Puwadon called Kratae and said P: sawatdee Krub Khun Kratae K: Khun Puwadon! P: I'm glad you can remember my voice. .. Lol K: why are you calling? P: I'm calling to apologize for last night. I was drunk. So I said something I didn't mean to. K: is that all? P: wait. One more thing. Congratulation K: what for? P: oh, for your plan. To gain Pittaya's trust. And destroy Pittaya and Khun Rawee 's relationship. Finally, you did it. K: ... P: speechless? No word? That means I was right? K: ... P: if Pittaya know the truth, he will be so mad at you. He may not look at your face ever again. K: don't P: why? You are afraid? K: I'm not afraid. Because Pit won't believe you. P: even if he doesn't believe me. He will have doubt. You wanna try? K: don't. ... K: what do I have to do? So you won't tell Pitt.
can you also translate the ep 5 part. I really want to know what will happen on ep5. thanks a lot!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
^^ That's even more confusing. Pit knows of Tae's plan to destroy his relationship with Ravee so why would Tae be worried if Pit heard it from Don...as if it was her little secret?

LOL.  so true.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
Pit knows after he hear that recorded conversation between Kratae and Puwadon. And confirm by the picture that Kratae did went to see Puwadon.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ninja007 said:

lol u took da words out of mine mouth! Ravee BFF look like she want Pittaya all to herself...I felt sad for Ravee...

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
So RP is finishing on Feb. 2 is that correct and thnxs for the info i just can't stop crying when she cried but when she stopped crying i also do the same thing but i also cried that she is hurt with pain and love that she doesn't have because she is making him happy so she can be happy but in her heart she is crying and i feel sad. they are really good at acting i hope they will do more lakorn.

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
ep.5
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb0d2vijZ3M[/YouTube]
Kratae claiming to be Puwadon's girl and says Rawee isn't his girl.

Kratae told her family that she is going out with Puwadon.

Pit: stop making trouble for uncle.

** Puwadon took advantage of Kratae.**
pason: you are not my son. ** pit almost punch him**
does that mean they already did something because that is so not cool. Pit is so pissoff that Khun Tae is doing that i think that i really loves her but then again maybe only care about her of what she is doing wrong.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
taylenaemi said:
does that mean they already did something because that is so not cool.
Nah i think Tae will out smart Don this time caused later Don will try to rape her or shall i say take advantage of her when he drug her and our Pitbull LOL come to the rescue :)

here is more pictures tat we fans will be looking forward to hehehe
CR. Thaitv3

Lea889

sarNie Egg
Hi all,

I love Kim! I watch all her lakorns; she’s really becoming very popular. YEAH means more lakorns with Kim starring hehehe… :thumbup:

I’m totally obsessed with this lakorn!!!  Thanks for all the posts I can’t really understand Thai and it’s great to have people explain them in English :dance1:

I was just wondering if any of you girls know where I can find Thai lyrics spelled out in English to the theme songs.

God I haven’t been this obsessed in ages LOL

Thanks

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think the reason PIt was mad after the phone call recording was because, yeah, it's not a secret that Tae wants him and Rawee to break up, but she has pretty much kept denying it to him. But after hearing the recording, Pit knows for sure that those are her intentions, and he probably assumed that it was also her fault that Rawee went out of the country so that she wasn't present when he went to ask for her hand from her parents.

We know Pit has feelings for Tae deep DEEP down in his heart, but I can't wait to watch how he will fall for her MORE!

Rawee's friend is just so suspicious-looking! >.<

little

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
Pit knows after he hear that recorded conversation between Kratae and Puwadon. And confirm by the picture that Kratae did went to see Puwadon.

I still agree that Pit knows it beforehand that Kratae told him to break up with Ravee if not She will be the one that will not stop and interfere.  So why would the tape recorded by Don be a secret that get him mad at Tae when it's not a secret in the first place.  Pit knows that coming already by the way Tae's actions like facebook Tae and Pit taking fake picts. together and accepting awards and hugging him in front of the cameras.