[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Really! Aha can't wait! Now I'm super excited! Want to see the love of Pit and Tae hehehe thanks for the wonderful update!

masaki

sarNie Egg
12 episodes is too short. Wish it at least has 14 episodes. :cry:

Glad to hear people in Thailand are also in love with this lakorn. Good job!Nadech & Kim. :woot: 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Congrats to Kim too because she carries the movie and it's mostly about her -- she's the talkative one in here while Nadech is the calm quiet one who just talks back to her and obeys her orders LOL.  It's rare to see a nang'ek acting so rai and turns out to be a different person at the end..... another totally different role for Kim.

Kim surprised me with her acting skills in here too..... she is beyond amazing especially her crying skills!  For instance, in the opening title -- there was a scene where Mint splashed water on her face and slapped herself -- Kim cried HARD in that scene..... gave me goosebumps to see her cry like that!  

I also noticed in that scene Pit was holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands -- it was probably for his Kratae -- so sweet.... hubby giving his wife flowers at their dinner date. :)

cookiemonster

sarNie Egg
Penelope said:
Dara daily article talking about Nadech & Kim acting together in Rang Pratana.
http://www.daradaily.com/th/news/newsdetail.php?newsid=34611

The article talks about how viewers (especially the viewers at Thailand) are shocked that Kim and Nadech have such a POWERFUL chemistry.  Everybody at Thailand is hooked and addicted to this lakorn and everybody LOVED the first 3 episodes.   Also, it says that Nadech and Kim's acting level is the best that they've ever seen in this lakorn especially Kim's (because this is the first time she's playing as a nang'ek that is rai and mean).

It also mentions that they believe that Nadech & Kim's chemistry go together to the MAXIMUM level (that nobody even expected this!).

TEAM NADECH AND KIM!  

Good for them. It's a really good lakorn.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Penelope said:
Ken and Anne's Sawan Bieng remake had only 10 or 11 episodes and that lakorn turned out to be SUPER GOOD.

Thank goodness that this lakorn won't be draggy. :)

It was 12 episodes, and yes, it was good. I felt like it dragged towards the end, but in fact, the story line was too short! They could've expanded it, instead of compressing it. I hope RP won't drag. I'm excited about the next episodes!! 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
It was 12 episodes, and yes, it was good. I felt like it dragged towards the end, but in fact, the story line was too short! They could've expanded it, instead of compressing it. I hope RP won't drag. I'm excited about the next episodes!! 

Loved Sawan Bieng..... everything about that lakorn was perfect, especially the ending.  

No wonder that lakorn won so many awards and had an overall ending rating of 18.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Wic 3 -- Rang Pratana will take place on January 16th, 2013.
cr:  as tagged

This is funny.. LMAO.

Pit washing Kratae's clothes..... aww.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Penelope said:
Loved Sawan Bieng..... everything about that lakorn was perfect, especially the ending.  

No wonder that lakorn won so many awards and had an overall ending rating of 18.

Wasn't it higher? Haha. Whatever though, it was the top rated lakorn that year over ALL the lakorns that aired...I believe, so that's all that matters. KAForever! What are the ratings for RP, anyway? I've seen the ratings like ~26% on the previous pages, but what does that translate to..not in percentage? Am I confusing you all? Haha.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Glad that Kim is receiving great feedback. In this lakorn, she has wowed me since her first scene.
Nadech is good as usual; but since Pit is taking a back-seat to Tae, I'm quite overpowered by watching Kim's improved skills.

12 episodes sounds decent to me. I don't like either rushing or dragging, but ending a little soon is better for a storyline than making my head hurt with unnecessary stuff lol 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Kim definitely improved a lot -- she's been surrounded by professional top notch mentors like Anne Thongprasom, P'Aew, P'Da, and Paajaew all year long.  Superstar Anne even chose Kim to be her first nang'ek for her first lakorn as a producer..... she must've seen something special in Kim.

Her acting doesn't even seem like she's "acting" to me..... it feels like she's actually those characters.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Penelope said:
Kim surprised me with her acting skills in here too..... she is beyond amazing especially her crying skills!  For instance, in the opening title -- there was a scene where Mint splashed water on her face and slapped herself -- Kim cried HARD in that scene..... gave me goosebumps to see her cry like that!  

Aha that the part i want to watch...hehehe I know right Kim acting skill in crying is so prefect like so natural. Kim sure having challenging role for example in PCKK, she did a amazing job of being funny and now we have RP...just W.O.W!!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
It's 11AM at Thailand right now -- 9 more hours until we get to watch Episode 4!   :dance3:

Credit:  komchadleuk.
This is probably the wedding announcement scene.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
And Kim filmed PCKK and RP at the same time too. The characters are so different. Like a completely different person.

Kim said she was a little confused when she started filming RP. Because the speed is different. In PCKK, everything needs to be quick and fast. In RP, the speed is slower. Plus, she has to call Pra'k differently. It's Khun Tum vs Nai Pittbull. Sometime, she use the wrong word, it becomes Nai Tum or Khun Pit... Lol.

Ch3 and Khun Da picked the right person to be Nadech's first Nang'k. It's an important step for his carreer. I really enjoy them on the screen together. They are compatible with each other, look-wise and acting-wise. Both back and forw reaction between them are great. And they use their eyes very well too.

Love them.. Hey, Friday is almost here.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^LOL Ninja, thanks for sharing. That's gotta be tough on Kim, switching from Khun Tam and Nai Pit, and keeping all the different emotions separate. She seems to have risen to the top of her generation acting-wise. I eagerly await the new episodes to see what else she has to offer us as Tae.

little

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
Pit is an architect, has a huge house, expensive land rover, BUT he can't afford a laundry machine?!

I know huh an architect make good money,  but how would u know that he doesn't have a washer machine it must be somewhere in the house/closet.  And why he just wash 1 shirt in the washer.  I know I wouldn't.