[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Finally a lakorn worth watching!!

I love the pairing of the two and amazed at the chemistry between Kim and Nadech. I was surprised that they can actually portray their role so well that I forgot that they were siblings on the previous lakorn together.

Like someone mentioned on the previous post, I love Tae's family. I love how they support one another and how they have welcomed Pit into their lives with open arms. It's rare to come across this type of family love in Thai's lakorn, typically there is at least one person in the family who is jealous (of course this time is n'ek but her intentions aren't evil as we all know). Another factor I like about this lakorn is that there are not too many rai characters. I hate it when all the rai characters overpopulate the lakorn's plot, it takes away from why we viewers really tune into the lakorn, which is to see the spark and connection between the two main characters, not to see everyone slapping each other back and forth the entire episode.

It is apparent that Pit's feelings for Tae never dissolved. Deep within his heart, she has always been number one and will remain to be number one just that she really pushes his button and gets underneath his skin so he suppress his feelings for her deeper each time she acts out of line. The spark shows between the two when they are alone. I give props to Tae for fighting for her man even though her way of going about it is rai, but it makes the lakorn exciting to keep watching.

I've become a Kim's fan since her first lakorn with Aum. She has really developed well into a great actress with a couple of rough spot here and there but with time; she will improve well as long as she continues to pick good roles and challenging roles as well. So far we got a taste of her in comedy and drama.

Now can Friday, Saturday, and Sunday hurry up and come!!

Su Su Raeng Pratana!!! Thank you lakorn gods for giving me something worth watching!!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I'm just glad that Nadech and Kim are not real siblings in real life, only as professionals in the lakorn world.

But anyway, love this lakorn!

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
LoveAnne_T said:
I keep episode 1-3 and re-watch the title song....I wish today it's Friday...

I agree. The title song is fantastic! I'm waiting on someone to upload that song and the female song. Both songs fit the lakorn very well.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, so Pit leaves Tae because he thinks that she is too good for him. I still kind of confuse because Rawee is rich too and her parents seem to look down on him. He seems ok with it and want to fight for his relationship with Rawee rather than fight for his love for Tae. Kind of confusing though. I wondered if Pit knows that Tae loves him?

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveKimAnn said:
Ok, so Pit leaves Tae because he thinks that she is too good for him. I still kind of confuse because Rawee is rich too and her parents seem to look down on him. He seems ok with it and want to fight for his relationship with Rawee rather than fight for his love for Tae. Kind of confusing though. I wondered if Pit knows that Tae loves him?

I haven't watched deep enough, but from my guess it may be because Pit was raised with Tae's family and so if he marries her then it's as if she was given freely to him, which is going to hurt his pride (very easy way to get rich). On the contrary, Pit's relationship with Rawee was suppose to develop naturally, so even though she's rich and her parents look down on him...it doesn't hurt his pride as much (even though it's still an easy way to get rich)... :scratchhead2:...I kind of lost myself here haha. I'll have to watch the rest of the aired episodes to analyze their characters more. Haha.  

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
They are calling him a "man whore" just like his mother....there a saying in thai "you let them feed you and you poo on their roof"

From watching the lakorn, he didn't explain why he "couldn't/wouldn't" love n'k, that came from the summary

p'k has a lot of pride/self worh issue and is trying to prove himself to the world...esp. w/those ppl who "min pra moth" him....His love/relationship for rawee is different...he doesn't take any $$ from Rawee, she try to buy him the expanisive jacket....no said no...

n'k even said, you want to Make lot's of $$$ so you can be accepted by Rawee parent...

N'k family is different....they raise him...he feels like he owes them..."boon kun"

The sister  said to the father, that he knows p'k, and that suggesting they marry is the worse thing to say to him....

Well see what p'k say for his reason....they both got their character growth and development...

The lakorn is funny/cute...i like their bickering....not as dramatic...but damn the Boy can make me CRY

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling that this lakorn will be VERY dramatic after Pit & Kratae get married.  

The episodes last week were funny, cute, and bickering but the real drama will definitely come soon in the upcoming episodes.  Can't wait to watch all of Kim's crying scenes..... she can cry a river so naturally and beautifully.

Credit:  Pantip.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Phatboy for the explaination. We have to wait and see what's going to happen between Pit and Tae relationship. I love this couple. They are so gorgeous.
By the way, I forgot Alex's character's name. Does anyone know what his name is?

Love all the pictures and videos. Thank you.

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Oh most definitely! When Tae and Pit are married and Rawee become the evil witch, the table will turn and Tae will be doing all the crying this time. I'm not sure to what extreme level of evilness Rawee will turn out to be but her flip flop personality will be scary.

It will be hard for Pit to trust Tae over Rawee because of the history of Tae's action, but hopefully Pit will pick up on Rawee's aggressiveness towards him and see that something is not right with the chick. Plus, it looks like Rawee will marry Adon (Alex) so this will also push Pit to be closer to Tae.

Let's just all hope there will continue to be tons of sweet moments between Tae and Pit throughout the Rawee's frenzy. :toast:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I know in the high society in Thailand money and status is everything which is why Rawee mother won't let her marry Pit. Still it would be good if she found a job and worked for her money, that way they can appreciate the money they are spending more and I think it gives you some satisfaction to know that, that $700 bag you just bought came from all your hard work.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Penelope" data-cid="917350" data-time="1357663688"><p>
I wish they had that scene where Pit moves out because of Tae, so that viewers wouldn't get confused as to why Pit and Tae are mean to each other when they got older.</p></blockquote>

I think that they will show that scene soon or at least someone will mention it. Maybe Pit will have a flashback later on or something?? Or Tae will confront Pit about it?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Something that kinda confuses me, why does Rawees family look down on Pit?? Have they seen the house he lives in?? Or the car that he drives?? .
Agree. His car and his house is way too nice. It's definitely above average.

Well, maybe Nop treats him very well. And it's nothing, compare to Kratae 's fararri (cost 25 million bath in Thailand) and Puwadon 22 million supercar.

Kratae's house and Rawee's house are huge too.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Penelope, the gif in your signature is just...It has such an intense crying scene T-T I kept watching it over and over and the hurt in their eyes is tangible lol I can't wait to watch it because it looks like that's when Pit will go apologize to Tae! 

Awww, I love the wedding pic of Tae kissing Pit's cheek! 

I want to hear Pit's reasoning straight from his mouth. Lakorn characters are always unreasonable so I don't expect to be satisfied with his reasoning lol but at least when we hear it, things will be out in the open.