[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
LOVE THIS LAKORN!  Just finished watching Ep. 3 -- Pit is so in love with Kratae right now, you can see it in his eyes.

Nadech and Kim have so much (unexpected) chemistry..... and those acting classes that Kim and Nadech took together definitely helped!

Anyway, this is the BEST lakorn that I've watched in awhile !! I'm addicted to this pair and this lakorn right now.    :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I know. Pitt really in love with Tae. On episode 3 when Tae told her friend that she always use to be no.1 for Pitt but now she's not. I feel so sad when she said that. I know how much she love Pitt and I know that the only girl Pitt ever love is Tae, but why why why Pitt ????? I know he worried and care for her a lot but can't he just show it to her a little. You can see when she is with him the office how he look at Tae while she is sleeping, I can see through his eyes how deeply in love he have for Tae. I'm sad because he never fight for his love with her. He just left her and don't tell her anything, this is why Tae being mean :-(((. 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Yup, he's in love with Kratae that he doesn't even realize it.  Love how Pit always let Kratae boss him around like whenever she orders him to do something..... she's totally acting like she's his wife or something.  hahha.

My favorites scenes from the first 3 episodes.

These pics just popped up on IG
Thanks to:  da_hathairat

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I know, they both look so good together and they both act so good. I read all the comments at pantip, they all love Tae and understand Tae, nobody hate her at all. For Pitt, they all love him too. I'm so happy for RP.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, got lot's of catchingup to do cause i just got my computer back from my brother. I'm so totally in love with Nadech and Kim pairing as well eversince first episode!!! :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

caption : Do you remember me???
cr : as tagged

Credit : @paajaew (yuthtana lopanpaibul)

Filming day today :)).

Penelope

sarNie Adult
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="phatboy" data-cid="917043" data-time="1357539388"><p>
You know what. I think Kim and Nadech are gonna be the next "IT" couple! I like 'em both together.</p></blockquote>

I definitely agree with you.

lovenunu

sarNie Egg
i love this lakorn! 

Everytime i keep reading this thread it makes me just want to continue watching it!

BTW i'm new to this forum  :)

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, this lakorn start alreday!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't watched ep1 yet because I thought it starts on Jan 12. What happened?

I didn't have time to read all you guys comments yet. I have to look into it.
Does anyone know the rating of this lakorn yet? Thank you.

I hope it's doing well.
Love Kim and Nadech

lan26

sarNie Egg
The new pics are soooo cute~
Barry is really a handsome man who suitable not only countryside but also hi-so elite look.
cant wait for next eps~

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I hope nadech and kim will have another lakorn together in the future, because this is such a great lakorn.

I am glad that they are NOT real brothers an sisters in real life.

I hope nadech and kim will have a kissing scene in here because kim and mark did a REAL kissing on the lips scene in Punya Chon Kon Krua.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
I hope nadech and kim will have another lakorn together in the future, because this is such a great lakorn.

I am glad that they are NOT real brothers an sisters in real life.

I hope nadech and kim will have a kissing scene in here because kim and mark did a REAL kissing on the lips scene in Punya Chon Kon Krua.
From what I know from the scriptwriter in the year of 2013 all of the lakorn won't have any real kiss on the lips :-((. The scriptwriter told me that the government asked for all the scriptwriter for their cooperation about this kissing scence. They can kiss on the cheek and forehead but not in the lips...I was so angry when I found out about it. I'm still angry about it now  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@LoveKimAnn, here is the link to the recaps of episodes 1-3.
K&K said:

@lovenunu, welcome! Hope you'll join in on the spazz a lot! ^^

My dislike for Rawee's scenes keeps growing because of NADECH lol He's too good at expressing "love" so whenever Pit looks at Rawee, I can't help cringing on behalf of Tae T-T
On the other hand, it's lovely every time Tae drops the rai act, I see Pit's eyes soften. Episode 3 when he's watching her sleep, that was the first real sign for me that Pit does have feelings for her. 

Yai Tae is going to be so hurt later on from all her actions. *sigh*

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
This coming week I think I'm going to cry so much because the sadness of Tae and Pitt going to start. I'm angry at Pitt but at the same time I understand him too. I know he might think he love Rawee, but deep inside his heart the only person he love and ever love is Tae.

I don't think Rawee never can protect or stand up for  Pitt like Tae did, just like at the party on episode 2. That is why I love Tae and don't like Rawee. I know I should feel sorry for Rawee, but I don't.

lan26

sarNie Egg
LoveAnne_T said:
This coming week I think I'm going to cry so much because the sadness of Tae and Pitt going to start. I'm angry at Pitt but at the same time I understand him too. I know he might think he love Rawee, but deep inside his heart the only person he love and ever love is Tae.

I don't think Rawee never can protect or stand up for  Pitt like Tae did like at the party on episode 2. That is why I love Tae and don't like Rawee. I know I should feel sorry for Rawee, but I don't.
Totally agree with you(include the same feeling about no real kissing scenes). 
And in my opinion, why scriptwriter don't make Rawee be a poor girl in a poor but snobbish family? Then it can totally explain why Pitt chose Rawee not Tae be his girl friend--because proud and felt himself inferior. 
Because I cannot understand that Rawee and Tae are all hi-so girls, why when Pitt face to Tae will feel shame and dont feel it face Rawee and her family even when they strongly disagree them.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Agree w/all you guys up there. I have a huge dislike on men who can't standup/fight for the woman he loves or never put a fight to keep her than thinking letting her go is the best solution! That's just so BS! I'm glad we all agree Kratae is a good person and we all adore her, hehe... Without someone like Tae in Pit's life it will be so boring! He needs her to bring sunshine & excitement in his life :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
That is so true, I agree with all of you guys. Haha, but the funny thing is, no matter what we know Tae is the good person because she's nang 'ek. Haha. Yeah, I feel so bad for Tae as well. Couldn't help but cry, just watching the opening song. :(, but we know it's going to turn out good in the end though. :)

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the link. I am going to watch ep 1 right now. This is going to be my first Thai lakorn.
Thank you again. I can't believe I let my friend open an account for me and give me the name of this thread.
She loves Kimberly and is a big fan of her. I saw some pictures of Kim, and I find her very beautiful.
Anyway, nice meet you all.