[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
, I love Kim and Nadech but I'm just having a little issue with the director that the way they do don't make sense. They make Pete's character dislike Tae because she's rich but what about Ravee. isn't she's rich too? So matter which girl he chooses, he's still a gold-digger in people eyes.
That's the point. He love Tae. But because of his stupid pride, feeling unworthy for her, HE LEFT. Never even try to fight for her. He didn't even brother explaining. he just left her, not looking back, making her feel dumped and unwanted. Making it worse, He chose to hide his feeling for her but didn't really stop loving her.

For another Girl (Rawee), he is willing to fight to prove his worthiness. He is willing to go through all the looked down.

. I don't see any other men beside Don and Pete in here. As rich as Tae no other men love her. First of all, she has no boyfriend or a man friend to make praeke jealous.
As carefree as she seem to be, Kratae is madly in love with only person. The only person she want but she cannot have. Thus, "HEATED DESIRE".

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Nadech's face when Tae said Pit is a person with no worth, was perfect. It revealed that even though he says he loves Rawee a lot, he's very hurt to hear such things from Tae.
LOL Tae is such a kiddie, fake crying to get Pa's approval to let her work.

So funny how Pit lets Tae boss him around, those moments where it's like she just annoys him but he doesn't actually have any real problems with her--like when she made him buy her food, he just gave in.
Hmm...I feel like we only get small glimpses of Pit's good feelings for Tae, like when he watched her holding the little girl. The scenes where is amazed by her beauty are too typical for me. Oh well, slow and steady, instead of a fast flame that burns out, heh.

I like the grandma. She seems good for Tae's growth 55

One last thing: I love watching Tae eat lol she appreciates food.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I wanted to wait until everything is all subbed and done, so I wouldn't have to wait in between, but...I lost. I couldn't resist, LOL. So far I've seen 30 mins of episode 1 and I'm enjoying it. I give it a thumb up for keeping me off my feet. Nadech is handsome and Kim, well she's Kim lol. I just don't like the slow-mo face-to-face clashes (don't know how else to explain it) that occurs between them. It's a very cliched scenario and it bugs me. Furthermore, mind me, I think those scenes are only used to get viewers and are absolutely unnecessary. Regardless, I like Nadech and Kim's pairing. Their acting compliments each other well. Kim, especially, has improved.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I just want to watch their lives after marriage. I think that's where the drama begins.
Actually, the drama begin right after they break up. Kratae feel guilty and actually tries everything to put them back together.

I translated the synopsis on page 143 (if you don't mind the spoiler)

little

sarNie Adult
I didn't know this airs already.  I just finished ep 1 and I very like this type of rang character on n'ek.  Not weak at all very sassy and P'ek he's hot.  Love them both with all the bickering Kim sure do get good lakorn scripts.  I like them too together

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
So if they have been going out for 7 years, why is Tae suddenly wanting them to break up?? and Rawee's mother just trying to set her up now?? So Tae has been treating Pit like this for 7 years?? 
I know its in the script and this is a lakorn but, you have to admit, it doesnt make sense that after 7 years together Rawee is starting to doubt her relationship now, and how can Don's mother not know who she is, when they have probably been to the same events together for the past 7 years. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Lynlee_love said:
So if they have been going out for 7 years, why is Tae suddenly wanting them to break up?? and Rawee's mother just trying to set her up now?? So Tae has been treating Pit like this for 7 years?? 
I know its in the script and this is a lakorn but, you have to admit, it doesnt make sense that after 7 years together Rawee is starting to doubt her relationship now, and how can Don's mother not know who she is, when they have probably been to the same events together for the past 7 years. 
From what I heard, Kratae 's dad sent her to study aboard. She just came back not too long ago. They will probably reveal it later.

After Pit became cold to her, she became mean and bossy to get his attention. And it works. She just started her break up plan after Pit rejected her out loud, (which really remind her of his action).

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Ninja007 said:
From what I heard, Kratae 's dad sent her to study overboard. She just came back not too long ago. They will probably reveal it later. After Pit became cold to her, she became mean and bossy to get his attention. And it works. She just started her break up plan after Pit rejected her out loud, (which really remind her of his action).
o_O oooh that makes a lot more sense if she was overseas, I thought that in ep 1, but because they never mentioned her going overseas/ studying, I just thought they decided to pick it up where it started.

At least it seems that Tae best friend has better intentions and is a good friend to her rather than Rawee's friend, who seems to be full of jealousy and bad intentions. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Hmm I wonder if the storyline will still make sense to me if I skip the scenes with Rawee, b/c she annoys me. 
I wish that Jaja's character and Jinny had a pairing as well, I dont want them left alone :(

cecilia

Staff member
lynlee, i skip Ravee and Pit's scene lmao

Anyway, i just thought it's funny how Pit has to type Ravee's email address .. when in fact he should have have her in his CLOSE CONTACT without having to type the name individually like that .. maybe he doesn't love her like i think lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^55 cute.

Yeah, I tried to be ambitious and watch all the scenes but the ones with Rawee and her parents are just annoying. If I'm going to get annoyed, might as well let it be from watching the pranang lol

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahaha, good to see I'm not the only one!! I''m skipping all Rawee scenes now.
The woman who plays her mother is P'Daeng right?? Aof's wife?? Haven't seen her on screen in a while.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so happy this has aired! I just finished ep. 1 and I must say it's...quite interesting. One thing that kind of annoys me is that Thae's family is so happy-go-lucky. It feels like I'm watching a play almost.  

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
IM Currently Obssessed With This Movie
Still Abit Sad About Nuer Mek
But This Made Abit Of That Up