[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think I have a predisposed dislike for Rawee, so I can barely tolerate when Pit is sweet to her lol

Glad that RP is receiving great feedback!!!

Lynnyang, that is a possible reason for their dislike of each other, and the least dramatic. The flashbacks show Pit giving Tae all his attention, so she would probably get jealous/feel betrayed that he is with someone else.

Don is going to be a jerk but I can't wait until he really gets mixed in with the other three!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I believed Kim and nadech doesn't get along anymore as they grow older is Mayb Kim got mad at nadech because he dated mint as for nadech he liked Kim but he found Kim is too high to reach on too so he jus hav to learn to let her go..knowing nadech character in this Lakorn he cared a lot of how ppl look at her...his na tha is very important if he was to b with Kim ppl will Call him a gold digger...so I really wnt to kno wat really happen between them that make them act different to each other as they grew older.? Wat does everyone think?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Nadech will prob
Areeya said:
I believed Kim and nadech doesn't get along anymore as they grow older is Mayb Kim got mad at nadech because he dated mint as for nadech he liked Kim but he found Kim is too high to reach on too so he jus hav to learn to let her go..knowing nadech character in this Lakorn he cared a lot of how ppl look at her...his na tha is very important if he was to b with Kim ppl will Call him a gold digger...so I really wnt to kno wat really happen between them that make them act different to each other as they grew older.? Wat does everyone think?
Yes, something like that. they were growing up together. Then, Pittaya realizes that he loves Kratae, more than an innocent sibling like. He feels guilty, like he betray her father's trust. So he tried to stop loving her. He moves out and stop being close to her. And later, he date Mint.

Kratae feels that he changed and dumped her for somebody else. So she started being mean and bossy to him for his attention.

The clue was when Her father asked Kratae why they got along so well when they were young and now they become enermy. Kratae said "why don't you ask Pit. He started it."

Reactions: Dal

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Omg tha totally makes sense!! Thank you for clearing that ^_^ becus i hv been wondering why their relationship had gotten worse sense they got older cus the seem fine when they were younger. It totally makes sense haha and im getting excited for no reason haha!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ok, I think I cheated myself and watched ep.1 last night. Lol.  I loved it! The opening title is great.  It made me cry just watching the title because I already know how wicked Mint N is going to be to Kim later on.  Kim is such a beautiful crier.  I find Alex attractive and pretty amusing in the opening title.  He's better looking than expected.  

Kim as Kratae is cute, bossy and humorous. Everyone else is okay, so good so far.

Kim and Nadech, cr. as tagged

SonYukView4ever

Ahahahahaha LMFAO at Kratea rolling/hugging all over Pithiya at the party Lol. so freaking hilarious.
I don't know what to feel now if I should feel sorry or not for Kratea later on because right now she's treating Rawee too horribly. lol
Blackmailing her photoshop pictures of herself and Pithiya to Rawee and now all over Pithiya. lol. Too mean Kratae!!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Guys, don't feel offensive, please. It just my opinion ok. Maybe some of you agree with me and some maybe disagree. To me, this nangeke has no shame. They make her too rang to the point that she's topless. I was kind of little disappoint on that part.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I agree with you guys up there, it's more likely reasonable to Pit & Tae's fall out. But poor Kratae will get hurt more from Pit's action and unforgiving hurtful words later on :(... Team Kratae!!! :D

SonYukView4ever

OMG. Kim (Kratae) is too harsh in ep.2 when she said this to Nadech (Pithiya), "Only I can look down on you because you're worthless!" Ouch!  Kratae is starting off too strong for everyone's taste only to suffer later on for sure. Obvious plot already.

So, I understand why people hate Pithiya now. He's an orphan and no one respect him except Kim's dad because they think he's poor/classless.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I was thinking...Pit is able to date Rawee, who is real rich, without fearing he will be called a gold-digger, so he should just stick with Tae. But growing up with her like a family must have added that extra caution for him.

off to watch ep. 2 and perhaps get pissed off with Tae this time instead of just finding her amusing lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Okay, I have to say I really enjoying this lakorn. I love Kim's role, sassy, bossy, funny, and spunky, and although she's selfish and bossy, she's also a good person. I love Kim, Alex, and Nadech's characters. Alex really portray out his role as a Casanova/playboy really well. I also agree with you guys that Mint still can't portray out her innocent role through her eyes, her eyes truly look Rai. Anyways, the two episodes started out good, so I'm sure the feedback would be great :) This lakorn is interesting haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
OMG. Kim (Kratae) is too harsh in ep.2 when she said this to Nadech (Pithiya), "Only I can look down on you because you're worthless!" Ouch!  Kratae is starting off too strong for everyone's taste only to suffer later on for sure. Obvious plot already.

So, I understand why people hate Pithiya now. He's an orphan and no one respect him except Kim's dad because they think he's poor/classless.

yeah, no one knows who his real dad is and what is his real class, except Kratae's dad. And if I have to guess, I think I may know who his dad is.

SonYukView4ever

mmgjp314 said:
yeah, no one knows who his real dad is and what is his real class, except Kratae's dad. And if I have to guess, I think I may know who his dad is.

So his dad is still alive? Why would he put Pithiya through all those struggles and hatred from people.  Anyways, I finished ep.2 and I stand in the middle but Kratae will be the cause of Pithiya and Rawee's break up.  Alex(Phuwadorn) is already a jerk. lol He knows that Mint doesn't like him and she has a BF but he's still acting like a dog chasing after her.  Rawee's mom is the real gold-digger. lol She only wants her daughter to date rich men, which she is hooking her up with Phuwadorn.  

So far, I enjoy Ep.2 very much.  I laugh a lot at Kim's scenes because she's so funny to watch.  She's bratty, spoiled and selfish but she does have good intentions. Mint Nutwara's character so far is too passive.  She's going to be more aggressive later on when she revenges nang'ek and pra'ek.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I really like Mint N and Nadech as a pair too. Since NRLJ, I enjoyed them more than when she's with Markiee. I like Mint, I think she's a great actress! But team NK. Gosh I find it hard to watch this lakorn without subs cause they seem to always be talking about something important. Have to wait for Anony.

cecilia

Staff member
DaisyDukes* said:
So his dad is still alive?
His dad is Alex's dad ... b/c alex's dad and his mom date before alex's dad married alex's mom (putting two on two together .. since alex's mom mentioned that she was the one who helped open his eye to see the true face of nadech's mom).

I feel bad for Pit for all the things that Tae said to him .. however, i feel b/c she has no other ways to get back to him but use these kind of these to call for attention .. it became sort of like a play thing like her dad said --- Tae's going to suffer bad when the two are married.

SonYukView4ever

cecilia said:
His dad is Alex's dad ... b/c alex's dad and his mom date before alex's dad married alex's mom (putting two on two together .. since alex's mom mentioned that she was the one who helped open his eye to see the true face of nadech's mom).

I feel bad for Pit for all the things that Tae said to him .. however, i feel b/c she has no other ways to get back to him but use these kind of these to call for attention .. it became sort of like a play thing like her dad said --- Tae's going to suffer bad when the two are married.

hm thats confusing because when Alex and Na fought in ep.2 at the party, the dad didn't recognize him.  The dad even spoke harshly to him.  Maybe he doesn't realize that's his son??! But I know Alex/Na shares the same "yai" or grandma.  Shouldn't the grandma told him who his father is already? Why wait for him to bear all the harsh treatments from other people???

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I'm still at ep 1, so far so good  :dance1: I am in love with Kratae's family, the way they act and everything, even with Pit and the maid, they seem to really care for each other. Mint to me doesn't play the sweet character so well because she has eyes that seem to dig at you, kind of like when Ploy plays rai?? 
I haven't really read a full synopsis of the lakorn, but her dad doesnt die, does he?? 
And the girl who was with Mint at the party, she looks really familiar but I can't seem to place her.