[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Episode one is really good!  Kim is so gorgeous in here, and she plays this role really well so far.  Glad that there's no awkwardness between Nadech and Kim, and I was suck right into Pittiya and Kratae world. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm sitting over here with chills at how good ep 1 was.
First of all, T-T when Kim was crying, I felt the pain. RP makes me into a complete Kim fangirl! She is playing the sassy, bitchy n'ek to a tee, complete with the nang rai facials lol! Loving all of Kim's scenes, and even tho she is wild and makes trouble, I will enjoy it for now because I know later on Tae will become the victim.

Just the first and **** has gone down--most dramatically at Pa's birthday dinner. I love how Pa is so easygoing! Nadech's cry here was touching as well, he has not lost his skills 555 and very handsome too. I enjoy NK's arguing.

The childhood memories are cute! Makes me wonder more why Tae and Pit had a falling out.

I hate that Rawee's mom is so rude towards Pit but it's good since I don't want him with Rawee lol and I have a hard time feeling bad for Rawee; probably due to me not really feeling Mint's innocent side in her role. I'm more convinced of Alex as a player, because like Kim, he's got the act and facials down really well!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I really love the scenes when Kratae was talking to Rawee: in the restaurant and in the gym. Kim has all the right facial expression... Pretend to look innocent, evil smile and bite back when she was interrupted... Haha.

Pittaya seem to be the only person, who can talk back to Kratae. Especially with his heart-breaking words. No wonder why the father want him to be in charge of Kratae.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Lol...love Kratae, she's mean, bossy, but yet has a spunky funny side too. I love how she stood up for Pit for a moment, but ended up insulting him later :( She made the boots look better than wearing heels, haha....

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So far, based only one ep1, NK have chemistry, but not romance-wise yet.
I find Tae funny too. I was laughing more than I thought I would, 55. Tae is mean but she is not a bad person, especially seeing all the love between her and her family.

The frog prince story sounds symbolic of Pit, heh. Isn't Tae going to find his dad for him...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I think speculating from the first 2episodes that the fall out between Tae & Pit was probably bc he had a relationship w/Wee?! Bc it just seems that she did care for him at a point so much, but stopped bc something happened. Maybe bc Tae was use to having Pit to herself and when he had someone else he no longer has time for her? Just my thought. But somehow I get the feeling that the grandma will teach Tae a very good lesson so we can see her brighter side :) And Tae's character will turn out to be good and seemed like she will suffer alot :(...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Lol...love Kratae, she's mean, bossy, but yet has a spunky funny side too. I love how she stood up for Pit for a moment, but ended up insulting him later.
Ya, Kratae was the only person who defence Pit when Rawee 's mom insulted him.

:( She made the boots look better than wearing heels, haha...
They made her wear heels on grass and in construction site. And those heels must be at least 3 inches high. :D

+++++
At this point, I think every viewers already know that Kratae is madly in love with Pittaya. Kim shows her emotion through her eyes very well. And it comes at the right moment. Hurtful, disappointed, surprise.

Nadech, Alex and Kim did a great job. Mint is doing alright but she lacks the innocent eyes of a good person. For some reason, her eyes look Rai from the beginning, even through she is suppose to start off as a good person.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I loved it how Tae defended Pitt. But it was kinda mean when she tlod him not to thank her for doing it. I like Kim role very much she is funny and yet she doest make her role annoying like some other spoil brat character does. She Kim makes the role interesting. Her character itself is interesting. And i think being nice she may think it is a sigh of being weak thats why she shows it less. But overall I like the first two epi of the lakorn. Very intruging and a lot of different emotions between Pitt and Tae. And somehow later on if im guessing right then Tae becomes more mature after Mint's character changes. Thats where all the dramatic heartbreak scenes comes in. I can feel her character being in alot of pain already. I defaintely like this lakorn. Its dramatic, funny, and deals with alot of different emotions although Tae and Pitt tries hiding it. ^_^ i cant wait to see next epi.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Ninja007, I was so happy today. I went to pantip site and saw all the positive comments about RP. Most of them love it :))))). Did you go to that site????It's over 20 topics only talk about RP. They all understand Kratae, they don't hate her character. Many of them fall in love with Kratae and Pit :))).

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Went back to rewatch 3 of my fav scenes today, the first was when Kratae came down the stairs dressed in the black sequin dress and Pit looked in awe, the construction site where Pit pulled Kratae over, there was a moment of sparks and the final where he saw her soothing the little girl and he was touched by that brief moment <3

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lynnyang said:
Went back to rewatch 3 of my fav scenes today, the first was when Kratae came down the stairs dressed in the black sequin dress and Pit looked in awe, the construction site where Pit pulled Kratae over, there was a moment of sparks and the final where he saw her soothing the little girl and he was touched by that brief moment <3
I did that too. I also love the part when Kratae pretend to sink in the pool. I also feel sad when Pitt yell at Kratae and the way Pitt say in front of Kratae that how much he love Rawee, you can see the pain in Kratae's eyes :-((((.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ninja007, I was so happy today. I went to pantip site and saw all the positive comments about RP. Most of them love it :))))). Did you go to that site????It's over 20 topics only talk about RP. They all understand Kratae, they don't hate her character. Many of them fall in love with Kratae and Pit :))).
Yes, I read it. Nice to see positive feedback for Kim and RP, considering all the resistance that they received. Congrat for job well done. The cast and the crew did a great job. Very enjoyable lakorn indeed.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
I really love the scenes when Kratae was talking to Rawee: in the restaurant and in the gym. Kim has all the right facial expression... Pretend to look innocent, evil smile and bite back when she was interrupted... Haha.

Pittaya seem to be the only person, who can talk back to Kratae. Especially with his heart-breaking words. No wonder why the father want him to be in charge of Kratae.
like this scene too Kratae she's making fun of Rawee and her best mate Kim character is a very bad mouth girl its a new Kimmy's role i like