[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Bieluvr, political issues.

I'm excited to see this lakorn but I am dishearten about how they cancelled NM2 just like that. Sigh.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, that was so sad, but i love it!!! Can't wait!!! Can't believe it's today.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ Me too. Even though I was really looking forward to this lakorn, I also didn't feel like watching this, just too pissed off about what happened.
But this isn't Channel3's or Kimbarry's fault, it's those lame politicians... if i boycott - those politician won't get hurt at all - frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll keep watching this for kim.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I am not boycotting my Kim, Mint N or RP.  I am boycotting all these unfairness.  Truth is there is too much corruption hidden behind all this mess.  Maybe things will get better next weekend for all the losses and damages.

BYE.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It wasn't rang pratana's fault that they cancelled NM2, I will watch this for Kim and Nadech. Gosh, I was watching on youtube and already I can't believe what i read, someone posted that people will mostly watch for nadech than kimberly and that they never liked kim because she's fat. I was so pissed i just had to post something up. Gosh these haters. Yeah i get that you have your own opinion about someone, but you do not have to put it out in the public like that. Ugh.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Whoa!!! Woke up to RP screen captures but no NM2. ): RP anticipation fizzled just a tiny bit because of my expecting to watch NM2 this morning. The SC to RP episode 1 look enticing...

I'm excited to watch the first episode. How was it guys?

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
First episode was already intense, I see the chemistry between Nadech and Kim. I totally understand now why later on, Nadech's character was mean to Kim. Usually the type of nang'ek who starts off bring spoil turns out good later on, can't wait to see the sweet good, loving side of Kratae :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lynnyang said:
First episode was already intense, I see the chemistry between Nadech and Kim. I totally understand now why later on, Nadech's character was mean to Kim. Usually the type of nang'ek who starts off bring spoil turns out good later on, can't wait to see the sweet good, loving side of Kratae :)
Agree with you. 1st episode feel really bad for Nadech because of Kratae :). I love the chemistry between Nadech and Kim, it's going to get better and better. Looking forward to the next episode.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, episode one was really great, love how kim portrayed her character. She's really talented. Love Nadech as well. :)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I kind got a feeling that awhile they grew up Pit might've done something that offended/hurt Kratae so that's why she's so mean to him. Or it's probably that they grew up and they fell apart?!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
It's not ch3 's fault. They will have to do what was told. Otherwise, they may lose their broadcast license. Feel sad for NM2 crew. But why are people throwing temper at RP. RP was already in the hot seat.

++++
Just finished ep.1. It was really good. Nadech and Kim are great together. The dress and the hair looks really good. Lakorn Thai is really professional. Can't believe that they had to rush to get the job done. It looks really good. Picture and sound.

First episode explains why Kratae is being mean to Pittaya. They already aired lots of the scenes from the first t-ser.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
since people can't boycott the government, they boycott RP instead? LOL

haven't touched the first ep yet >"<  I wish RP well in the ratings 

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The first episode was good, Nadech look so handsome and I am enjoying the bickering scenes. Can't wait for the next part.

I too hope this lakorn will do good in rating, so far I like it.