[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
^^ Ann and Smart's lip-locking action in LK was...it was awful. I'm okay with a little smooch on the lips, but an all-out make-out session like in LK is too much for my taste.

Cupid Candy said:
^ I know, the scene still gives me shivers to this day.

Lol thats why Anne is the Queen of drama because she can almost exercise with any roles given without hesitations. lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
AWE, that was so sad, I could totally feel Kimberly's pain when Nadech yelled at her. I really want to see it now, can't wait, I have a feeling i'm going to cry this whole lakorn. :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Teaser 2. Cr. KimmyStation

Kim is looking beautiful! So excited!!! Eekkss!!! I'm also excited for Mint N's character and what she has in store for me. Hehehe Lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0IRSg4hDeg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0IRSg4hDeg[/url]
Translation:
Mint: can you split up with Khun Tae and come to marry me?

Nadech: stop lying to me. I lost all my faith in you.
Nadech: you made me lost my love one. I hate you.

Alex: whenever you fall down. I will stomp on you.

Mint: I will made you suffer. 100x. 1000x more than I did.

Kim: is there any time that you truely care for me?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Second teaser left me breathless. Goodness, NK go from being adorable to heartbreaking, all so beautifully. ><

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol i havent check this thread for such a long time!!! My gosh i cant wait the second trailer is just so dramatic i got to watch this!! Interesting ^_^ haha i really cant wait to watch it!!!!

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
y is mint and nadech kissing and not kimbarry kissing i want to see them kiss also and i felt so bad for kimberly i just want to slap mint in the face and hit alex and tell nadech that kimberly loves him but all he sees is her being the bad girl and only whats best for her but she is helping him and understanding him and i wish there is a part where nadech is jealous that alex is with kimberly though. i would cry with her because she has been through alot trying to make him understand her. and they say that they are banning kissing then why is mint kissing nadech but nadech and kimberly are not kissing i want to see them kissing it makes me feel that yaya is not the only one who have been kiss by nadech i want kimberly to be kissed by nadech also and show them some more chemistry. no offense im just saying and its not a threat just complaining that they bann the kissing.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I have never heard of banning kisses.

However, I don't think they will be kissing in RP. Being Nadech's first Nang'k and had double-kiss his dimple is already too risky. Plus, they will be fighting with each other until almost the end. I don't even think Mint really kiss Nadech.

SonYukView4ever

taylenaemi
lol dont worry. nadech is def. gonna fall for kim! don't you see all the crying and making up moments of him to kim? lol the lakorn is going to start off with kim and nadech hating each other to falling madly and deeply in love with each other. hahaha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, I think what they mean by banning kisses is no actual making out, i think there can be a lip to lip as long as it's just touching not yeah, you get it. :) otherwise I would definately be mad because I would like to see a kissing scene between Nadech and Kim.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I couldn't contain my curiosity and spoiled myself. I read the summary of the first episode. ** smack myself **. After reading that first episode, I'm now 10x more excited.

Kratae 's character is definitely something new, I'd never seen in any lakorn... She's bratty and funny at the same time. Now, I'm really excited to see how Kim is going protrait this character.

It will be fun to watch Kratae and Pittaya, exchanging blow with each other... Hehe.

SonYukView4ever

@ninja 
thats exciting.  I like it when nang'ek gets just as tough at pra'ek and vice versa.  I just know whatever the outcome is Kim will do an amazing job!! :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ninja, can you share the summary of the first episode please?

All the angst will be totally worth it to see Pittaya asking Kratae for a chance in the end lol