[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
More info i guest...

cr. as tag
http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9550000154943

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Nadech and Mint N look so cute together as well, I would love it if they have a lakorn together as pra' nangs. Nadech and Kim are so cute!!! Can't wait for it.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
cr: youtube

Kim just confirmed in this interview that RP should air after NM2 (if nothing changes). YAY!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
at one point, Nadech looked like he was about to burst cuz he looked so chubby lmao maybe Kim sympathized him so she lost weight

There were pics of Nadech eating on the set LOL eat and eat

Meadow

sarNie Adult
lol maybe Nadech had to gain weight in order to look bigger than Kim lol
CALM DOWN. I wasn't attacking/insulting Nadech, so don't get all defensive/taking things so serious now. It was just a comment -- like how some of you have comments about Kim when she doesn't look her best.

So at the end, I guess I'm not the only one that's being all protective/defensive about my favorite stars afterall.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think Nadech is great no matter what, just like how i think Bie and Mark are great no matter what. and Kimberly is great too. Haha.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
who becomes all defensive? LOL me and Ninja were just talking about Nadech lol is it defensive? LOL it's just joking when I said maybe Nadech gained to look bigger than Kim. Why u asked me to calm down when I obviously put "lol" ? lmao I am not like u, defending my favorites by attacking others favorites lol. Well i didn't ask Kim to lose weight lol

Nadech got small frames though while Kim in the other hand she's thick, she got big bones, that's why sometimes Nadech looks not that tall next to Kim. Didn't people here say Nadech's short? lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
MORE PICS -- These pics look dramatic, intense, and super romantic already. Can't wait. :heart:
cr: as tagged.

Kim and Nadech look like they're the same height in this pic. LOL.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Maedow for da wonderful pich s of NK and RP cast! Everyone look good...cant wait to see da actual lakorn...excited more than any one LOL