[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Alex is friggin cute & I especially love his voice!!!

OMG! Nadech is so mean to Kim...and she's such a good sport. I'd be angry if someone scared me like that LOL!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The synopsis doesn't have the ending.  Here it is:

Because of his background, Pittaya had to endure Kratea's bossiness.  She is Nop' daughter, both his boss and the person who raised him up.  Unknown to him, Kratae treated him badly because he rejected to marry her but chose to date Rawee (Mint N).  Kratae wanted to teach him how it feel to be dumped.  So she tried to break them up.

Rawee's parent don't like Pittaya because he is a nobody with an unknown father.  So they tried to arrange her with Puwadon (Alex), a rich playboy.  

Kratae used this opportunity to get close to Pittaya by telling her father that she wants to work at the company.  Nop assigned Pittaya to train his daughter.  They worked closely together.  One day, she stayed overnight at his house.  Rawee's mother used this as an excuse to break Rawee and Pittaya up.  

Pittaya found out that it was Kratae, who planned everything.  He got really mad at her.  First time, she saw hate in his eyes.  She knew she went too far.  She felt guilty and went back to ask for his forgiveness.  Rawee saw them together and started to believe her mom that Pittaya was dishonest.  

Kratae wanted to reconcile by helping them get back together.  She found out from her farther that Pittaya's father is somebody with well-know status but refused to take responsiblity.  She noticed that her  farther dislike Pason, the minister (Alex's farther) and Alex's grandma favour Pittaya.  Kratae suspects that Pason is Pittaya's farther.  Knowing that Rawee's parent only cares about social stays, Kratae gathered the evidence and revealed to the truth about Pittaya's farther.  Thing didn't go according to plan because Pason rejected Pittaya and Pittaya also rejected his birth farther.  Kratae's attempt wasn't a waste because the grandma accepted Pittaya as her grandson.

After the first plan failed, Kratae went with plan B to help Pittaya get back with Rawee.  She noticed that Alex had interest on her.  So she seduced him to show everybody his playboy nature.  He fell for it easily because he liked the sassy Kratae more than the boring Rawee.  Later, Alex found out that Kratae was just using him.  He got mad.  He tried to drug her and claim his prize.  Pittaya came to rescue Kratae just in time.  

Alex got mad and released Kratae's pictures that he had taken.  Kratae got in trouble but Pittaya told the reporter that he was the man in the picture and he will take responsible by marrying her. 

They got married and Kratae moved to live with him.  Pittaya used this opportunity to change Kratae 's bad habit for the better. They got close together and started to show their true feeling for each other.  But they never become a real husband and wife. Kratae believed that he still love Rawee.  And Pittaya believed that Kratae rejected him because his low status.  

Rawee's parent arranged her to marry with Alex.  She wasn't happy with it and changed to become cold and hostile.  She started to become a third-wheel between Pittaya and Kratae.  Instead of fighting back, Kratae went back to her farther's house to allow him to get back with his lover because his heart was never with her anyway.   Pittaya took it the wrong way, thinking that Kratae never care about them.

What will happen between them?  Find out in RP, ch 3

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translation. Now I'm really looking forward to watching this lakorn.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh my gosh Ninja007, thank you so much for the sypnosis!!! After reading it I was screaming like crazy, now i really can't wait to see this. Seems so interesting, and I was also wondering why he agreed to marry her, now i know, Thanks again. Kim and Nadech look so cute together in the picture above!!!

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
Its only 14 episodes i thought that it was going to be more than that because they have been working on it. i wish there can be more episodes.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks to da wonderful summary Ninja007! WOW there a lot of twisting in this lakorn...cant wait to see everything...

here is more pichs...
cr. N&K Family

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much Ninja
I think that 14 -15-16 episodes is perfect, 11-12 episodes is a little too short and more than 17 episodes, it 's a little bite too long.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
the perfect should be 15 eps, it's weekend slot, so 3 eps per week, 5 weeks total, it's good, more than 15 eps would be draggy

I think when they mean 14+ cuz sometimes when lakorns get good ratings, they usually film more eps, add more scenes

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think when they mean 14+ cuz sometimes when lakorns get good ratings, they usually film more eps, add more scenes
Really? I have never seen ch3 do this. I believe only ch7 does this. Ch3 only occasionally film as things air but I don't think they add episodes.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ninja, thanks for the synopsis! I'm surprised Kratea will try to help Pittaya get back with Rawee, 555 I was expecting her to keep him as hers, even when she changed for the better. what a roller coaster and I can tell there will be so many misunderstandings and pranang are unwilling to share their true feelings, it's going to make me insane for sure.

I think it's cool that she tries to help him find his father, she gets to show that she cares about him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The synopsis doesn't have the ending. Here it is:

Because of his background, Pittaya had to endure Kratea's bossiness. She is Nop' daughter, both his boss and the person who raised him up. Unknown to him, Kratae treated him badly because he rejected to marry her but chose to date Rawee (Mint N). Kratae wanted to teach him how it feel to be dumped. So she tried to break them up.

Rawee's parent don't like Pittaya because he is a nobody with an unknown father. So they tried to arrange her with Puwadon (Alex), a rich playboy.

Kratae used this opportunity to get close to Pittaya by telling her father that she wants to work at the company. Nop assigned Pittaya to train his daughter. They worked closely together. One day, she stayed overnight at his house. Rawee's mother used this as an excuse to break Rawee and Pittaya up.

Pittaya found out that it was Kratae, who planned everything. He got really mad at her. First time, she saw hate in his eyes. She knew she went too far. She felt guilty and went back to ask for his forgiveness. Rawee saw them together and started to believe her mom that Pittaya was dishonest.

Kratae wanted to reconcile by helping them get back together. She found out from her farther that Pittaya's father is somebody with well-know status but refused to take responsiblity. She noticed that her farther dislike Pason, the minister (Alex's farther) and Alex's grandma favour Pittaya. Kratae suspects that Pason is Pittaya's farther. Knowing that Rawee's parent only cares about social stays, Kratae gathered the evidence and revealed to the truth about Pittaya's farther. Thing didn't go according to plan because Pason rejected Pittaya and Pittaya also rejected his birth farther. Kratae's attempt wasn't a waste because the grandma accepted Pittaya as her grandson.

After the first plan failed, Kratae went with plan B to help Pittaya get back with Rawee. She noticed that Alex had interest on her. So she seduced him to show everybody his playboy nature. He fell for it easily because he liked the sassy Kratae more than the boring Rawee. Later, Alex found out that Kratae was just using him. He got mad. He tried to drug her and claim his prize. Pittaya came to rescue Kratae just in time.

Alex got mad and released Kratae's pictures that he had taken. Kratae got in trouble but Pittaya told the reporter that he was the man in the picture and he will take responsible by marrying her.

They got married and Kratae moved to live with him. Pittaya used this opportunity to change Kratae 's bad habit for the better. They got close together and started to show their true feeling for each other. But they never become a real husband and wife. Kratae believed that he still love Rawee. And Pittaya believed that Kratae rejected him because his low status.

Rawee's parent arranged her to marry with Alex. She wasn't happy with it and changed to become cold and hostile. She started to become a third-wheel between Pittaya and Kratae. Instead of fighting back, Kratae went back to her farther's house to allow him to get back with his lover because his heart was never with her anyway. Pittaya took it the wrong way, thinking that Kratae never care about them.

What will happen between them? Find out in RP, ch 3
That's basically the whole lakorn! Haha. Story line's decent. Thanks for the detailed summary haha - the summary I was tempted to read.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm okay with as many episodes as they can give as long as it keeps me entertained and not too dragging. I will never get enough of a good lakorn, haha.