[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mint N was crying in that scene, looks like she probably got dumped by Alex or someone there or maybe she was leaving pra'ek or Alex for the better good; lol. She's going to be a beautiful crier though. Cannot wait to see this lakron soooooooooooooooo soon!!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yeah, Mint N,'s acting skills really shined in GRGR..... I will never forget the scene where Mint kidnapped Yaya and revealed that she was not her biological sister.
Yup. Chompoo Prae was magnificent! Pretty, classy and beautiful! I couldn't have liked another nang'rai as much as I loved her. hehehe <3

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
cr: as tagged.
i seriously just got to point this pich out...Kimmy look good! BTW da clip or BTS was hilarious! Kim heel keep going into da soil and Nadech prank Kim so bad until she fell off...also Kim look beautiful from da BTS...love her dress with her heel and da other where she fall off her chair LOL...Thanks for all the update girl!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for the pictures! I like The last few ones of Nadech, dunno id it's the angle but he seems so grown up in those last few shots.
Kim's gorgeous. Less than a month til Pittaya and Kratae(? lol) make our hearts break!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
ละคร ไทยทีวีสี ช่อง 3 (Ch3's Drama)
ตอนนี้มีการสลับคิวออกอากาศละครนิดหน่อยนะคะ เรื่องที่จะมาต่อ 'เหนือเมฆ2' เปลี่ยนจาก 'แรงปรารถนา' มาเป็น 'มณีสวาท' นะคะ เริ่มมกราคมนี้ค่ะ : They did a little change for the lakorn. After NM2 it will be Manee Sawad start January.

ละคร ไทยทีวีสี ช่อง 3 (Ch3's Drama)เพิ่มเติมนะคะสำหรับแรงปรารถนา คิดว่าน่าจะยังอยู่ล็อตหน้านะคะ แต่ตอนนี้ยังไม่แน่ใจว่าจะลงจันทร์-อังคาร หรือพุธ-พฤหัสค่ะ
RP will still be Next month, but they not sure it will air Mon-Tue or Wed-Thu

cr: as tagged

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
hummm it's weird cuz Komchadluek said RP will be aired after NM2 which is slotted Fri-Sat-Sun

http://sugar-daily.com/entertainment-tidbits-december-20-2012/

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
the agony...I was so looking forward to getting bombarded with 3 days of RP!
T-T
okay, I'll stop whining now. As long as it doesn't get pushed back.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Woo hoo!!! Can't wait either! I'm loving everything about RP, the storyline, the actors and actresses, the clothing, etc. Haha

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Oh well, at least it'll last longer then. I'm so excited for RP, can't wait to see it!!!
AGREED.

If it airs on the weekdays, the lakorn will air longer -- like up to 2 full months! Yay!!

So if RP airs in mid January, then it will probably end mid March -- Woo hooooo!!!!!