[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMG. lol wow; Kim was petrified by the lizard Nadech pranked her that she fell off her chair so horribly. LOL God, Nadech is such pranker too. LOL!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^
u didn't need to add the last line, of course it's not everyone's opinion LOL

Nadech is in SF with Yaya for Lays trip, our mod Aikoden here actually met Yaya and she plans to meet Nadech as well

excited for her meeting with Nadech~
Why thank you K&K! & Yes, I did get to meet Yadech, though I'll focus only on Nadech here. His english is quite good in person. I love his accent, and he did conversate in English a lot to the fans. I am not Thai, I only understand roughly around 35-45% of Thai here and there, so him speaking to us in English was quite helpful. :p Meeting him, he does look a bit westernized now that I think about it, but he has this asian aura (does that even make sense?) vibe that gives off that he's asian though. He was really sweet to the fans and had a humbled great personality, did I mention that he's really handsome? :p

But anyways, enough with my short spazz. Nadech is a busy busy busy man. So members, please don't say that he's an irresponsible actor because he's not there to shoot the lakorn etc.. He is away on a Lays Tour, which is a job as well. I just hope he'll get enough rest once the tour ends. He really needs rest because he's been working non-stop. The same goes for Yaya, but mostly for Nadech.

I haven't seen his writing enough to judge, but I think he got some decent English writing too LOL
His writing is decent. You can tell that it's a guy's handwriting.. :p (My opinion)

This is off topic, but how did you put in the external link for Nuer Mek 2 in your siggie? I'm just dying to know.
I made the external link for you, just copy and place it into your signature ^_^ ;)

Nuer Mek 2

Now, it's just a matter of time before this lakorn will go on air. Excited anyone? ^_^

LOL, the bts clip of Kim is hilarious.. THat sometimes happen to me when I wear heels on grass too.. never a good feeling grrr.. I hate getting my heels dirty :(

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgdWniV-bBk
cr : KimmyStation
Today, we will take you to RP. Today, the filming is chill.

Eh, except for Kim and her heels. Doesn't look comfortable. The heel sunk into the soil. Kim, maybe you can change to a flat heel. It won't make any different.

Viewer, we all know that Pra'k and Nang'k are like teeth and tounge all the time. Nadech's prank today really top it all.

N: Lizzard. To prank Kim.
** Kim still doesn't know the danger**
** scream**
** Nadech still has lizard in his hands**
My goodness. Prank until Kim felt on the floor. Nadech, please spare our Nang'k 's life.

hippo

sarNie Adult
I laughed so hard, my dad asked if i was crazy...lol.
Nadech is such a pranker!

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg i love how nadech didnt have a celebrity aura. thai celebrity seems the most average and humble oppose to the korean celebrites i have met before. im so jelly to all those that have gotten to see yadech.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, some people are solucky they get to meet them, but i'm so unlucky, evenwhenthey come icouldn't even go. That was so funny, when her heels sank into the grass. I laughed so hard. LOL.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Getting the chills just looking at the picture you girls posted in the previous pages :D I'm very excited for RP too :)

Paahahahhaahahahhah Nadech hahahahaha !!!!!!! Gahhh this guy made Kim fell lol wooowwwzzaahhhh !

Meadow

sarNie Adult
LMAO! Nadech scared Kim and she fell. That fall looked so fake though because Kim saw that the camera was there. Hahahahah.

Kim's heel kept sinking because i think she is kinda heavy LOL.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
He scared her, and when she got up she fell on her own lol. It did look fake, but I wouldn't want to see her getting hurt. Nadech plays around too much, I bet the cast wouldn't get bored working with him. I'm excited for this too.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
He ' s such a sweet guy. Her mom is also funny Aroi Mak. I like this kind of cake, I bought it for my sister on her birthday also. I wonder if the person who films this video, they can speak Thai. Nadech comes here, I will take a bus to go to see you hahaha. There are a good strawberries in Qubec. I never see any Thai stars in person yet,I want to know how is that feeling. I saw 2 people who do a talk show on TV in person but I 'm not excited at all , I just see and pass like nothing really happen.
pich15, the person that filmed this is hmong.

he sound so cute..they are cute together..very nice to hear the account of the meeting...haha....hell sometime I sound Fobby and I been speaking english all my life...but the cross between languages make me sound Fobby in both languages sometime...can't say certain words in both lang. -.-
I agree with you, i.n.v u. I been speaking english all my life too. I sometimes sound fobby as well.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Meeting him, he does look a bit westernized now that I think about it, but he has this asian aura (does that even make sense?) vibe that gives off that he's asian though. He was really sweet to the fans and had a humbled great personality, did I mention that he's really handsome? :p
lol I think I understand what you mean even not meeting him in real life. He has a lot of pride for his nation and the background he grew up with (Esan, Thai, etc) and you can tell it's a big part of who he is and he's completely comfortable in his own skin like that.

Ahhahaha, poor Kim. They should let her wear flats. Her legs look real nice in that dress though. The pranking is too funny. Kim needs to get back at him now.
Thanks for sharing the clips! Nadech is already 21, wow, seems like only a short time since 4HJHKK but he's grown so much.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mint N looks sooooooooooooooooo sexy in that purple dress! God, it's another of her role that she will be stealing the screen again Lmao. She was magnificent in GRGR! She will be AWESOME in here as well. HAHAHA!!!!

Alex couldn't help but to emphasize on how great she/they were that he even posted the picture. LOL!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
who is the lady in front of Nadech in the line? she is with him too when they were in Florida.
It's Nadech personal manager, she is Aashar, she is also James Ma's personal manager too, James Ma is the guy who is paired with Mint Chalida in Juthep series, their part is the last one, the 5th story. and if you have watched fan cams from CH3 calendar signing, James Ma was with Nadech and Yaya until the end

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
naughty nadech...don't prank n'k too much...no wonder yaya was like "no, he will do something mean to me w/the cake" .....wear heels will sink in the grass (no matter how much you weigh)...the dirt and grass is soft/wet

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Mint N looks sooooooooooooooooo sexy in that purple dress! God, it's another of her role that she will be stealing the screen again Lmao. She was magnificent in GRGR! She will be AWESOME in here as well. HAHAHA!!!!

Alex couldn't help but to emphasize on how great she/they were that he even posted the picture. LOL!
Yeah, Mint N,'s acting skills really shined in GRGR..... I will never forget the scene where Mint kidnapped Yaya and revealed that she was not her biological sister.