[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

cecilia

Staff member
Your username is the PERFECT definition of a HATER. :lmao3:

GOODNIGHT! LMAO!!!!
'PERSONAL ATTACK' is not allow in the forum anymore. Please go back to read the OFFICIAL FORUM RULES if you have forgotten: http://asianfuse.net...w-on-the-forum/

3. NO PERSONAL ATTACK
PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHERS PRESENCE by not making rude remarks of one another (such as posting in the wrong thread when the information is clearly related to that particular individual listed in the topic thread). It is okay to post information/thoughts/etc related to a certain dara, script, etc., in that specific thread as long as the sub-topics are related to the main topic in some sort of ways. (e.g. ANNE T's other works can be brought in to discuss/relate in Sawan Bieng thread as long as they are relevant to the current conversation or whatever the case is at the time.)

Personal attacks will not be tolerated at this board starting from today onward. If you have personal issues with each other, politely have this figured out through private messaging (this is why PM is useful). Sarcasm will be tolerated as long as it does not cross the line into rudeness/insult and it should not be stereotype to insult certain actors and fan groups. Just like spamming rule, you will receive three warning before getting ban from the forum. If you have more than 3 bans for the year your name will get deleted off the board (we reserve the right to do this as a moderator and administrator of the forum). Constructive criticisms are allowed but insulting/mocking comments with clear intention to put others down in a derogatory manner will NOT be tolerated. Reports of such act will be investigated which could lead to the closing of your topic or a 'possible' termination of your membership for failure to follow the rules.

Repetitively and unhealthy debate threads will be closed without warning or closing notes.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech was sick cuz he got asthma attacked when he went to a province for his school project I believe

race1me

sarNie Egg
We "non-existing fans" don't mind if you bash Nadech for his looks and/or outfits...even his fans have done it at one time or another,lol...because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

However, when one starts questioning his work ethics and the efforts he put into his works is when we start getting offended. No matter how busy he is, Nadech make sure he put in 110% effort into his works thus the 1-2 lakorns a year only because he knows his limits and...the commercials and events are more effortless jobs for him.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol cuz his "non-existing" fans were talking about one's intention when making comments while the "existing" fans are talking about "the fact"

and it's not like his "non-existing" fans don't know too damn well :whahuh:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
K&k, you were non-existing until last week. I don't believe you are Nadech's fan. Your comments are mostly negative, add no value and off-topic. From now on, I won't read your comment. Talk to the hands.. :p.

+++
However, when one starts questioning his work ethics and the efforts he put into his works is when we start getting offended. No matter how busy he is, Nadech make sure he put in 110% effort into his works thus the 1-2 lakorns a year only because he knows his limits and...the commercials and events are more effortless jobs for him.
Nobody question Nadech. He definitely give it all he got for the work he does. Everybody who work with Nadech, praise him with his effort.

It's his manager that is really getting too greedy. I was neutral with him, thinking that he's just being a businessman, making money. But He is really going overbroad with his greed lately.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol I was non-existing? LOL it's laughable, I didn't comment in this thread, doesn't mean I was non-existing. Plus I don't need anyone to define I am Nadech's fan or not. Cuz I don't want to be categorized of being a fan meaning I have to praise my idols like most of "existing fans" do :coverlaf:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
hehehe nadech have non existing fans, woa guess thousands of us are non existing then, just because we dont comment on this thread regularly doesnt make us non existing and not supportive of nadech!
i guess only hard core fans are considered as existing and allowed to comment in this thread??

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Haha.. I got you guys to come out and talk. :p.

Just to be on topic, source says Nadech still have few days of filming left. There shouldn't be any issue with the schedule.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
the P'ek is awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, there is no BTS or pictures yet lol oh no ask the existing fans, they may post Kim's pics later cuz non existing fans don't update here LOL

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
On the topic, I have a feeling that Alex will be stealing the spotlight. He is a great actor (and the most experience). This will be first time he 's being rai, right?

The only things against him is his baby face and his built. Otherwise, he could become Pra'k. He has the look. Heard that men can grow until they hit 25. Hope he grow taller. He is 175cm, not short. But girls are getting tall these days (especially with their heels). At least, I want to see him as a 2nd pair going forward. Not support please.

This year, Nadech grew taller by 4 cm and Kim grew taller by 2cm. For the record, Nadech is now 182cm. And Kim is 172 cm. Kim doesn't want to get any taller.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ninja ja, Ive been following with this vote thing; lol; perhaps I'd share it here and it TRRR thread. In case you may have further to add, feel free. hehehe
---
TV3 Fanclub Award Poll; cr. as tagged! wish Mark and Kim alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the best!!! :dance1:

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Whenever I come to this thread, I always see fans conflict. Please stop it already and focus more on the topic of the lakorn.

Why can this thread be in peace like other threads such a YLC or Qi Poa? At least there, there are no war between fans.

Please respect other opinions. We can't make them love actors/actresses that they don't like.
Learn to accept it.

If they make a negative comment just ignore it.

I know sometimes you can't help it, but the best way is just ignore it.

For me, I respect all the actresses and their works. I don't judge them base on their apparences or beauty.
I don't dislike them just because they are pairing with a co-star that other don't like them to pair up.

I judge them base on their acting skills.

Please focus more on the topic of this thread.
Peace to you all and be nice to each other.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
55 I barely comment anymore because it would just be in response to the posts that argue back and forth. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. Am I the only one who thinks Alex is just average/good actor and not exceptional? Maybe because I have only seen him in one lakorn, though I know he has experience and many fans like him. Let this be a peaceful and insightful discussion. I want to learn about him.
I hope Mint has improved through this lakorn too. It will be interesting if she can make me sympathize with her because I think i will be too caught up in the complexity of Kim's character and her love-hate actions with p'ek.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Alex did very well with his drama scene. But he'd rarely been given any significant role. He did very well in Rak Pathiharn. Very cute there.

From the scene cap and teaser, Pra'k and Nang'k have lots of drama scene and romantic scene. Both of them can act very well. Lots of things to look forward to for this pairing.

Another person worth mentioning is Diew. He is also very good. and he got a hot body :D.

Honestly, I am slightly worry about Mint N. Because she had a year off. This will be her first come back. Hope she has a good come back from this one.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mint N's role is more passive and "kind" in here. She does less talking in the beginning unless she takes revenge on Nadech/Kim or Alex. lol Mint has always been her best at a supporting actress. I have faith in her for some reason. She is one of the reasons I really want to watch this. hehehe Besides Kim. hahaha

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Alex was always given "the problematic little brother" role. He said in one of the interview earlier this year that he almost give up on his acting carreer. He was ready to move to behind the scene work. After the success of Rak Pathiharn, for the first time in his carreer, the fans want to meet him in person. And he started having event from there. It gave him the encouragement to continue with his acting carreer. RP will be a true test of his skill. Hopefully, he can make me want to punch him from here. :p

On a side note, I just brought susapda magazine "huggable girl volume". Kim said something about RP. I will do a translation when I get home.