[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hm, It's true that this will be the 3rd lakorn that Mint N has with Nadech, but I would also love it if they have one as Pra' nangs together, and just cause she played a really great beautiful rai in GRGR it doesn't mean she can't be nang'ek again. I actually thought they looked great together in NRLJ and more compatible than Mark and Mint N. Well in this lakorn, no, it's not that Kim was too confident in herself. It was that Nadech and Kim were supposed to get married, but Nadech refused to, so she wanted revenge on him by showing him how it feels to be left broken hearted.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
how does playing rai will guarantee one will steal the spotlight? lol I only know the one exception, Ploy C, her N'rai roles steal the spotlight.

and how is Alex " first male rai actor" ? Second guy is often rai *raises eyebrows*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ON TOPIC -- Agreed. Kim and Alex will definitely steal the spotlight in this lakorn. They both will be playing the bad/rai people in this lakorn.

LOL!!!!!

Kim is so aggressive and rai in the teaser that i just keep watching it OVER and OVER again.
Haha. I don't think playing the bad guy necessarily means he will steal the spotlight, but I'm sure he'll shine if he's a great actor. I've never seen him in a lakorn before, so I can't really judge him yet. However, I do remember him playing soccer in the CH.3 celebration thingy. He's quite a soccer player isn't he.

Hm, It's true that this will be the 3rd lakorn that Mint N has with Nadech, but I would also love it if they have one as Pra' nangs together, and just cause she played a really great beautiful rai in GRGR it doesn't mean she can't be nang'ek again. I actually thought they looked great together in NRLJ and more compatible than Mark and Mint N. Well in this lakorn, no, it's not that Kim was too confident in herself. It was that Nadech and Kim were supposed to get married, but Nadech refused to, so she wanted revenge on him by showing him how it feels to be left broken hearted.
Wait, I thought she was the one who refused to get married with Nadech's character...? In the teaser Kim's character said even if he was the last man on Earth she wouldn't marry him (if that's even her voice or if she's even directing it to him)? Oh whatever, I'll just have to wait until the lakorn airs. Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I saw a teaser about how she want to get a revenge on him because he don't want to marry her....Very excited to watch it now....

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I will gladly answer your question. Yes, this is the third time Mint N will act with Nadech. Mint Nutwara was nang'ek in Ngao Rak Luang Jai with Nadech and Mark, but Mark was pra'ek so Mint ended up with Mark and Nadech's character was killed by nang'rai (Gubgib).

I love Mint Nutwara in GRGR too. She was excellent. I don't know if CH3 will cast Mint in nang'ek roles again because she has been taking a lot of supporting roles lately even though most of her supporting roles are really excellent too. Maybe one day she can be nang'ek again. :)

Mint&Alex's roles will be just as sginificant in here. Stay tuned!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I got this mix up now phatman, I saw some clip also talking that first Kim refuse to marry Nadech, and how did Nadech refuse to marry Kim later?????I guess we won't know until we watch it right?????

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, now ur confusing me too, what i understood from the beginning was that Nadech refused to marry Kim cause he has a girlfriend, so she was hurt that he refused to marry her. So i think what she said about him being the last an on earth, maybe they were arguing and he's like so you really want to marry me, is that what this is all about? and she doesn't want to lose face so she lied that she wouldn't marry him even if he was the last man on earth, she was only doing that to him because he made her lose face by refusing to marry her. That's what i think happened.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Haha, now ur confusing me too, what i understood from the beginning was that Nadech refused to marry Kim cause he has a girlfriend, so she was hurt that he refused to marry her. So i think what she said about him being the last an on earth, maybe they were arguing and he's like so you really want to marry me, is that what this is all about? and she doesn't want to lose face so she lied that she wouldn't marry him even if he was the last man on earth, she was only doing that to him because he made her lose face by refusing to marry her. That's what i think happened.

I don't know if anybody post this clip. But Anonyblue1 will be subbing RP.

Credit: as tagged and Anonyblue01

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, I know I saw this teaser already, the post i made was just what i thought happened. But it looks like she said it to Alex, not Nadech. cause the guy who said you hate me this much, was Alex.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
*videp*

I don't know if anybody post this clip. But Anonyblue1 will be subbing RP.

Credit: as tagged and Anonyblue01
Hey, at 1:06 Kim looks like Bua Chompoo Ford.

Yeah, I know I saw this teaser already, the post i made was just what i thought happened. But it looks like she said it to Alex, not Nadech. cause the guy who said you hate me this much, was Alex.
That makes much more sense now haha. It must've just been me who misinterpreted the teaser.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Okay, I got it now. Gosh after I watch that teaser again it make me want to watch RP tomorrow. I am so excited...Most of lakorn that air on the weekend it end fast right???I really hope RP will have a least 16 episode.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
No, it seems now that it was said to Alex, not Nadech, but i do see your point, that's what i thought happened too until i took a closer look at the teaser. I can't wait for RP now and i just realized this, if you put RP it could stand for rang pratana, ruk Patihar and ruk prakasit, so how r u supposed to know which one they meant if they're talking about a different one on another's topic? Cause I was in Samee and wanted to put RP for ruk patiharn, but realized it was also for rang pratana.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
If RP will air during the weekend slot, then that means it will air 3 times a week! Nadech and Kim 3 times a week. Sweet.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!! but that would mean the air time would be shorter too, i'll be so sad for it to end too quickly like PCKK. But at least i get to see it 3 times a week!!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I guess and then i can get the lakorn to keep as well for times im really missing it. Haha, forgot about that.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
There was a scene with Alex in the pool with Kim. So Alex probably tried to seduce Kim at some point.

++++

Weekend slot gets 2 hours 30 mins vs weekend gets 2 hours 15 mins.

From what P'Anne and Khun Pin TV scene said, weekend slot are longer airing time than weekdays. To keep the viwers hooked for 2+ hours, they had to make it fast moving. Both of them edited out lots of extra scenes, marking PCKK and Rak Boon so short, 12 and 11 episodes respectively.