[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Question??? HOT LINK mean Facebook, IG etc pics??? I seriously quit lost??? I read da rule few days back but I didn't paid much attention hehehehe

Girls! Drop da bad conversation & forget about it!!! I log in AF & get on a tread to see new news not fans fighting over each others...please drop tat topic & move on...I try my best not to get involved but after a couple of time when others trying to stop & other bring back da topic??? IT JUST LAME & FOOLISH...while reading this I did not HOLD anyone's name...please please please PLEASE drop da topic and come back to NADECH & KIM (N&K)... Is not tat I'm talking smart or sound like I never bad mouth in a bad conversation before, I just want to stop this...as a fans of Nadech & Kim I felt really sad waken up reading all da bad commit....

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Ninja007, is RP done up to 90% yet???? It won't be long til next month. Really looking forward to January the 13th. I watch the teaser many times already.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
LOL take it easy? No one here took it easy when Kim was said looking "not good" wait, not "no one" just the only one who thinks she owns this thread

Make it clear, this is ASIANFUSE, not Ny home, oh yeah his fans bash him, becuz they dont like what he said, but Kim's fans require others praising her, despite how ugly she looks?

LOL it's funny though, like the beginning, I knew exactly Nadech's fans were thrilled over this lakorn, but they didn't pay attention much just like how NDW were excited posting Kim and Nadech pics, but later they neglected it, is it cuz they dont support him? Nope it's cuz they are lazy and Nadech's fans are not type who vote for every single poll to prove Nadech is famous LOL

ok off topic much, I am gonna shut my mouth regarding this matter LOL

hope to see new teasers, the old teasers didn't look good or wow at all. I think they will still film some scenes during airing, additional scenes or adding some more stuff. Late minute thinggy

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Well this is a kim thread, so you're definitely gonna see a lot of people praising her in here. I don't care if people don't like the way she looks, that's why i said that's YOUR opinion. Everybody has different opinions and are entitled to it.

I even said las week that i thought that Kim's sister was even prettier than Kim. And i am not a KIM fan, I am a KIM and MARK couple fan.

Oh yeah, IF i were to go to the Yaya and nadech thread and started to state my opinion about yaya's look (like what some people are doing in here about Kim), i am sure there will be fans in there who would take it the wrong way and get defensive. Think about it.

But anyway, can't wait to watch this lakorn!!!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I want to see more of Alex in this new role, his baby face still gets to me for the role he's in....I like alex and wish the best for him...mint N. is in 3 lakorn w/nadech

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
dragging Yaya in again LOL

anyways Yeah can't wait to see Alex lmao, he even said himself, he is rai to no one but Nadech LOL, the whole lakorn has a lot of rai people, Alex, Nuttty, and even Kim, only Nadech is good

LOL

Meadow

sarNie Adult
ON TOPIC, who else is excited to watch this lakorn besides me?!?!?

The countdown starts now -- WOOHOOOO!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Me tooooooooooooooooooooooo.....I been waiting for so long now hehehehe......Only a month to go,, yippieeee, you can see that I'm excited right???? :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm excited. Why? Because P'Da can finally get Yah leum Chun go'n! Haha. Just kidding. I'm not that mean. Of course I'm excited because it's...Nadech and Kim! Also, the storyline seems pretty interesting to me.

Okay, honestly, the trailer/teaser confused me. When I watched the teaser I thought Nadech's character was the *ss, BUT when I read Anony's description on her page, Kim's character is the *ss, excuse me, b*tch. So...Nadech's character is suppose to be the nice dude right? If so...hmm...perhaps they need to make the teaser a little more understandable.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I'm excited. Why? Because P'Da can finally get Yah leum Chun go'n! Haha. Just kidding. I'm not that mean. Of course I'm excited because it's...Nadech and Kim! Also, the storyline seems pretty interesting to me.

Okay, honestly, the trailer/teaser confused me. When I watched the teaser I thought Nadech's character was the *ss, BUT when I read Anony's description on her page, Kim's character is the *ss, excuse me, b*tch. So...Nadech's character is suppose to be the nice dude right? If so...hmm...perhaps they need to make the teaser a little more understandable.
hehehehe....I think in RP Nadech the be only one that it's a good person.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ai-yah!. There are fans who adore both Mark/Mint together, or just Mark alone or just Mint alone. Don't categorize ja, refrain from categorizing. I, myself is Mark's #1 fan in this universe, (Lmao) but I could like him with any actresses because he just has that much chemistry with them all. lol

--------
I think Alex knows many "fans" will hate him already because he's the JERK in the lakorn. Kim is probably a cold person in here but her soft spot is reserved for Nadech. lol Mint Nutwara is good girl turned bad, and I like her most as a supporting cast. LOL--not sure what Nadech's role is??? I imagine him running around and trying to solve everyone's problem in the lakorn.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
No Mark or Mint in this thread please. I don't want people go here and fight for "who is better with Mark" again in Nadech's thread lool.

lol anyways, I hope Kim's character here is reasonable raeng. What I mean is that I hope she's mean, harsh, but with reasons, cuz I hate "with passion" the type of N'ek who a trouble maker in a stupid and annoying way.

Kim's character stealing Mint N's boyfriend is already not good. But I hope Kim can portray the character in a sassy way but not annoying

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Alex is the name of the boy who's the bad guy right? He's cute. He's like a cute little boy you just want to pinch his cheeks haha. I want to see how he'll pull off the bad guy role with this cutey image.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
^^ Alex is the name of the boy who's the bad guy right? He's cute. He's like a cute little boy you just want to pinch his cheeks haha. I want to see how he'll pull off the bad guy role with this cutey image.
I think Alex will be fine. Do you agree that Alex's face look so young, I don't even know his age. To me he look young.

I think Nadech will the one to solve others problem. I think Nadech and Kim have feelings for each other since they were kids, but Kim is too confident to herself, and she think Nadech don't match with her. I also think Nadech always love Kim, but he don't think there a chance for them to be together since he is an adopted child.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea Alex is the little guy lol not that little, just small frame like some other pra'eks. lol Imagine him stealing the spotlight for being the first male rai actor! lol That would be interesting. :pervie:

I think both Kim&Alex will steal the spotlight because they are the aggresive ones in here hence "Raeng Prathana"! Lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
ON TOPIC -- Agreed. Kim and Alex will definitely steal the spotlight in this lakorn. They both will be playing the bad/rai people in this lakorn.

LOL!!!!!

Kim is so aggressive and rai in the teaser that i just keep watching it OVER and OVER again.