[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
I never said that Kim was perfect AND who cares about Kim and how she looks, feel free whatever you wanna say about her. Everybody has their own opinions. I even said that Kim's sister was prettier than Kim the other day.

I recognized that K&K person from another thread where she kept on targeting Kim and I noticed that she came in here to say negative things again just to re-start some more drama.

Just let it go already.
You said the right thing sister.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh dang, Nadech is in the States yet I won't even be able to catch a glimpse of him! 555 so sad.
On the bright side, RP is airing in a month.

Kim looks gorgeous in the pictures!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
AND I remember K&K from the "Who do you think is Mark's real koo kwan" thread. This thread was already peaceful until she showed up in here.
LMAO do u mean this thread? http://asianfuse.net...prins-koo-kwan/ LOL I DIDN'T EVEN COMMENT IN THAT THREAD, how come I stirred problem there?

If you are to accuse me of something, at least give a legit reason. I say negative things? How is that "stirring up problems" ? I say Kim doesn't look good, how is that stirring problem? I say Kim got bad eye bags, how is that stirring problem?

But it's YOU who always drags Yaya in the problem or thing that is about Kim. It's YOU who always defends Kim by attacking back to Nadech. It's YOU, you always disagrees with people's different opinions on Kim. U said Nadech was short, thoughtless, immature and less handsome than Mark. Then why I can't say Kim is thick (not fat, she's just thick), or she looks manly?

Who cares about Kim's fans think? People here have their own opinions, and "Kim's fans's opinions" are just THEIR opinions, not OUR opinions

See, u think I am the one who causes trouble, but look, at least two people said u are the one who causes trouble LOL are u gonna say "Kim's fans say I am the one who causes troubles too?"

U said "let it go?" but u never ignore any comment on Kim that u think it's "offensive" when it's merely an opinion. Let me tell u that, you are not an owner of this thread, in fact no one is, so don't act like just cuz you keep updating this thread by pics, (and yeah you are hot linking too) you can attack others by attacking their favorites

Learn to ACCEPT, Kim is NOT PERFECT, and people HAVE AS MUCH AS THE RIGHT TO VOICE THEIR OPINION

P.s I feel sorry that the lack of Nadech's fans here causes people to think we don't support him. We always support Nadech. So I hope, as his fan in here, I will come to this thread and "discuss" more about his drama. So people don't think Nadech's fans don't know how their favorite is being treated here. AND I ENCOURAGE NADECH'S FANS HERE AS SILENT READERS TO DO THE SAME.

Nice day, folks

race1me

sarNie Egg
As a Yadech fan who FULLY SUPPORT Nadech with acting with other actresses other than Yaya, I still find it hard to comment or reply in a thread where one of the leads is usually "picked" on while the other seems to do no wrong. So it's best to just check this thread periodically for any new updates (until the lakorn airs) just to stay out of this "minefield".

P.S. Like Nadech, most of his fans are pretty laid back and sometime too lazy to even spazz BUT that does not mean we do not support his works or is boycotting RP because he's acting with Kim.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Oh dang, Nadech is in the States yet I won't even be able to catch a glimpse of him! 555 so sad.
On the bright side, RP is airing in a month.
Whats funny is that most of us live in the states and cant even visit him. Lol How sad.

Anyways, Noon&Kim again :) Woola woola beautiful ladies!!! Cr. Noon's IG

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
please dont shut this thread down. i cant get in spicy forum so this place the only place for me to follow a lakorn of my interest. im here to read all the updated for rp. i cant wait for this to air

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Meadow , I don't want to attack you but I just can't believe how can you said everyone feel free to comment on Kim and who care about her because yesterday Fun just post a comment that one picture of Kim scares her, you call her a hater and today Kiz just said that Kim doesn't look good at the event, you make it a big deal again and I remember one times someone just said Mark 's teeth is yellow, you call that person a hater. And you said who care about her since yesterday you said that poor her if she read all the rude comments about her since she 's fluent in English. Actually I jugde the problem from what I see if not like I ' m Kim's fan and you are Kim' s fan that I should to agree or defend you. I' m not agree or like everything that Kiz said but in this situation you are the who is wrong. This is maybe my last comment about you since I don't want to cause more trouble. I think about to stop commenting on everything and will be less active in here but I will always support every lakorns of Kim.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
This is a Kim thread, so of course there will be tons of compliments/good praises about her in here. You can say whatever about kim because like i said before, that's your opinion..... and i'm entitled to have different opinion too.

Do whatever you want pich15, nobody is forcing you to comment in here anyways and i've never begged you or anybody else to support Kim.

I disagree about being the wrong person in here because i have my own opinion AND at least i've been contributing a lot of research/pics in here other than just starting drama out of the blue. I might be a bit defensive about Kim because i notice there are some Mteamers in here who are not quite fond of Kim and will try to say negative things about her.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
How about everyone just take a chill pills and move on? It's getting repetitive; same words echo back and forth. Let just put it as simple as this, if you can't accept any criticism on your bias, then make sure to bite your hands when commenting on other people bias also.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Meadow, I don't think you're at fault. I understand you. I think it's best to ignore irrelevant things from people you don't care about. Just focus on Kim or Nadech or Raeng Prathana. Some people's opinions are like horse-raddish rude but if you keep commenting on it will just add fires to it. Be the bigger person and change the subject or focus on Kim's long success. It's more cheerful that way.

Kimmy happily relaxing away, not knowing so many people fought for her. Lol jkjk Kim's IG

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I changed the subject several times and they just keep mentioning my name. They won't let it go.

I don't care if i get banned for stating my opinions or defending what's right because at least I'll still have my facebook/instagram to keep me updated. LOL.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Not so long now we girls get to watch RP. One month to go, we all should be very excited. RP will air Fri-Sat, I wonder how many episode it will be??? I hope it's not too short. I hope it would be around 16 episode.

nadechfever

sarNie Egg
I'm nadech's solo fan. I'm glad Nadech gets paired up with someone new and I even started to be quite fond of Kim. But certain fan of hers here is simply just a turn-off. Lol I didn't bother posting in this thread anymore ever since the day of opening ceremony cuz I don't feel like interacting or discussing with someone who defends Kim by attacking Nadech. And my judgement is vindicated by later developments of this thread.Lol From time of to time, Nadech is picked and bashed from his look to his personality in his own thread. I'm not saying people can't talk about his flaw. But it's quite easy to tell if it's out of malicious intention or it's constructive critisim. And the funny thing is some one could go from one second bragging about Kim getting to work with hot p'ek like Nadech to next putting him down by dragging kim's other co-worker into comparision. I can't find any sincerity and courteous in her/his words and I lost all the respects. I don't know if I will become more active or not even the lakorn is about to air cuz that person seems never realise her or his problem. Lol

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
I'm nadech's solo fan. I'm glad Nadech gets paired up with someone new and I even started to be quite fond of Kim. But certain fan of hers here is simply just a turn-off. Lol I didn't bother posting in this thread anymore ever since the day of opening ceremony cuz I don't feel like interacting or discussing with someone who defends Kim by attacking Nadech. And my judgement is vindicated by later developments of this thread.Lol From time of to time, Nadech is picked and bashed from his look to his personality in his own thread. I'm not saying people can't talk about his flaw. But it's quite easy to tell if it's out of malicious intention or it's constructive critisim. And the funny thing is some one could go from one second bragging about Kim getting to work with hot p'ek like Nadech to next putting him down by dragging kim's other co-worker into comparision. I can't find any sincerity and courteous in her/his words and I lost all the respects. I don't know if I will become more active or not even the lakorn is about to air cuz that person seems never realise her or his problem. Lol
lol it's ok, u should be more active, na. Cuz it seems like people have their own "who causes trouble" lol However, come to think of it, cuz Nadech is laid back, and his fans are like him too, so they let it go when others bash his looks, or compare him to someone who isn't at his level, but Nadech's fans don't mind. But again, cuz we let it go, people assume we don't support him, we don't support his new co-star, we don't support his drama. And we don't care how he is being treated here. That is a mistake that Nadech's fans are easy going, easy going doesn't mean we are blind

Just come some certain fans think THEY OWN this thread, doesn't mean they own this thread. This thread belongs to Nadech also. I set my feet at this thread from now on, so that people can notice that, Nadech's fans are NOT that easy going to let their favorite being bashed here

Do take my words seriously :)

P.s AF doesn't allow hot link anymore, so notice that, read the rules

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Take it easy. Nadech had it worse. The poor guy even got bashed by his own FC in NYhome because they didn't like something he said. He stopped posting in Pantip and won't do social network. Being famous, there will be fans and anti-fan. Same for everyone. Even for fans, there are different types of fans. Supportive fans or demanding fans.

Freedom of speech is one thing. But it has to balance with Manner, respect other people opinion/feeling and retaining from hurtful words. If you said something wrong, only a few people hear it. If you type something wrong, tons of people see it.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
correct me if i'm wrong this is a Lakorn thread that stars Nadech and Kim...not JUST a PRAISE KIM only accepted thread..you said you don't care yet you COMMENT on every Kim post and being defensive if it not positive. k&K comments are sometime harsh and hell I don't always agree..you said you don't care yet you Always COMMENTS no matter what...my comment wasn't even an issue it was just not praising kim and you get all defensive on me and therefore there was a back and forth..you said ppl got different opinion but I don;t see you respecting other opinion you get upset...my reply is good for you and the kim's fans...your reply to me is "well all her kim fan think she very pretty"..how about just saying KIM GORGEOUS! then move on..that is letting it go....if you ignore it there be no back n forth...look at sonviewlove? she ignores and just post postive thing on the lakorn there...it a thread that we can discuss...and it not always good praising comment...why can't we say we don't like a certain pictures and w/o getting some1 to get defensive on us...it a lakorn thread w/ 2 actors fault and all...my last comment on that and let focus on the actors and lakorn which is airing really soon.