[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

cecilia

Staff member
PLEASE BE KIND TO EACH OTHER .. If we have nothing nice to say, better not say it at all (ignorance is a bliss). Avoid response back and forth to create problem .. if you don't like the opinion of others - it's best that you ignore them.

As a reminder -- INDIVIDUAL WARNING will be discuss by the moderators before actual warning/point get deducted (applied to repetitively abuse members). So everyone, try to avoid getting on each other nerves - if you don't like it .. just ignore it/don't answers and if you have nothing nice to say but hurt other then it's best that you better not say anything at all. The forum will be a better place if we learn to not attack one another and try to get along instead.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Not just Kim's fan, even the NY fans (who met Kim at the calendar signing) says Kim looks so much better in person. The camera kills her.

Anyway, I like Kim because of her acting and her cheerful personality. Her look is just a bonus. I agree than Kim needs to improve on her dress and hair. Some hairdo and some dress doesn't compliment her at all.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Sometimes I don't want to go to this site or I want to wait until the lakorn airs cause it 's annoying when the person want to cause the trouble or defensive to the point that become annoying. Everyone has their opinions, they can said what they want. You don't need to make them to think exactly what you think. If you don't like something, you are just ignore it and the problems will be small. If you keep reply,attack or disagree even the small problem will become big.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Not just Kim's fan, even the NY fans (who met Kim at the calendar signing) says Kim looks so much better in person. The camera kills her.

Anyway, I like Kim because of her acting and her cheerful personality. Her look is just a bonus. I agree than Kim needs to improve on her dress and hair. Some hairdo and some dress doesn't compliment her at all.
hehehehe....Ninja007, I have friends that went to the calender signing they all say the same thing. The real Kim it's very pretty, and she doesn't look as fat like some of the fans say. I like Kim because of her personality and she such a sweet girl. Best of all I like her acting.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
i have no idea wat lakorn is this from but it kim so i'm going to post it here and TRRR tread...

cr. Kimmy-Kimberly FB

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Again!!!!!!!!!!
Why is there always a conflict between fans when it comes to Kim lakorns, pictures, and pairing with her co-stars?
I will never understand that, and that is why I gave up a long time ago.

All I know is that I love KIMBERLY!!!!!!!!!!
I will support her 1000% in what ever she does or any lakorn she's in.
Kim^^^^ team all the way!!!!!

Peace!!!!!!!!!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Again!!!!!!!!!!
Why is there always a conflict between fans when it comes to Kim lakorns, pictures, and pairing with her co-stars?
I will never understand that, and that is why I gave up a long time ago.

All I know is that I love KIMBERLY!!!!!!!!!!
I will support her 1000% in what ever she does or any lakorn she's in.
Kim^^^^ team all the way!!!!!

Peace!!!!!!!!!!
I know, it's always someone who is obviously not a fan of Kim that just comes in here and criticizes her non stop..... And in KIM's own lakorn thread too.

Of course fans of Kim in this thread will defend her.

And Kim still looks too beautiful in a traditional Thai outfit too. :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Rough translation:
Alex and Nadech had to do another drama scene. The grandma got to slap Alex. When they started filming, Alex asked the grandma to slap him for real.

In the interview, N asked Alex if it hurts. Alex said not much but he wants it to feel real. Not just for himself but also for other supporting cast. Everybody was really stunned when he got slapped for real. He also said that he is prepared that the fans will hate him for being Rai to Nadech.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
no offense but sometime ppl r waay to sensitive when some1 has a differ opinion and have a need to always "defend" when there isn't no need to 'Defend' because sometime it's not insulting at all. It just their opinion is different, yet they try to "defend/convience" the person otherwise. Ignore it and get over it, not everyone is going to Praise her in this forum, fan or non-fan. You want to keep it positive, ignore the comment and just keep praising her...and state your opinion w/o having to get soo defensive...you love her unconditionally and no1 will take that away no matter what they say...so there no need to defend anything

It's soo ANNOYING that they call KIM FAT or thai actres in general....Kim is healthy wealth, I LOOOVE her body

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I agree that some people are just way too overly sensitive. Isn't this Nadech thread also since he is one of the leads? I've seen comments IN this thread about how fat/short he is, how immature he is, how thoughtless he is comparing to Mark and how much more handsome Mark is... the list go on, but so what? I'm his fan but doesn't mean everyone has to praise and worship him.

race1me

sarNie Egg
It's only a conflict when we blow up a simple comment/opinion that might differ from us to a proportion that it wasn't meant to be.

There are members who follow this thread who are not Kim bias but still like her enough to try and follow her works and might not always agree/see her in only rose colored glasses that her "true" fans see her in. We should just accept their comments as their personal opinion and move on. To alienate a comment as a "hater's" comment because it differs from ours is just unreasonable and unjustifiable.

This is NOT just Kim personal thread alone but also NADECH's as well.I like Kim but I'm a Yadecher first and foremost and if I was to take offense on every little comments/opinions made about how Nadech looks horrible and/or the topic of Yaya's father (that had nothing to do with this thread) being able to pass off as her grandfather in this thread, there would've been an all-out war; lol.

This is an open forum that allows us to have a freedom to state our opinion just as long as it is not derogatorive and/or meant harm for all parties involved. We should just accept that not everyone will think and/or believe the same thing we do...if they don't, there's no need to convince them otherwise and just move on/ignore...and the conflict...averted.

Sorry for the essay but I couldn't hold it in anymore >_

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol cuz Nadech's fans aren't at here, so people assume this thread is for Kim's fans, the lack of presence of Nadech's fans makes people think his fans don't support him. And importantly, just cuz his fans here don't comment here, it doesn't mean they don't know how their favorite is being treated in here

"short" "immature" "thoughtless" LOL

but it's ok, his fans understand, not like everyone likes him, his fans can take criticism lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Sometimes I don't want to go to this site or I want to wait until the lakorn airs cause it 's annoying when the person want to cause the trouble or defensive to the point that become annoying. Everyone has their opinions, they can said what they want. You don't need to make them to think exactly what you think. If you don't like something, you are just ignore it and the problems will be small. If you keep reply,attack or disagree even the small problem will become big.
yea, looks like there is always somebody out there ready to create dramas. Best way is to ignore it if you already know that the person is purposely trying to stir dramas or create a bad atmosphere. No use wasting your energy on those kinds of ridicule people.

Just focus on the good things to discuss, ignore irrelevant comments.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
no offense but sometime ppl r waay to sensitive when some1 has a differ opinion and have a need to always "defend" when there isn't no need to 'Defend' because sometime it's not insulting at all. It just their opinion is different, yet they try to "defend/convience" the person otherwise. Ignore it and get over it, not everyone is going to Praise her in this forum, fan or non-fan. You want to keep it positive, ignore the comment and just keep praising her...and state your opinion w/o having to get soo defensive...you love her unconditionally and no1 will take that away no matter what they say...so there no need to defend anything

It's soo ANNOYING that they call KIM FAT or thai actres in general....Kim is healthy wealth, I LOOOVE her body
to get away from troubles and dramas conflict is just as easy 'just ignore' i like reading your comment you have a good point

ampoo

sarNie Egg
UH woahhh...

I can't take Alex seriously because of his young face. But I think he's a decent actor so hopefully his acting won't make me cringe. Nadech looks skinnier in the latest clip.

I love Nadech Kugimiya! Everyone else is irrelevant.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Meadow I have nothing against you but I just hope that you realize that you are the one who cause all this trouble and learn to accept the other opinion and become less agressive. I don' t want to to list all what you did in here. I can tell easily that I' m Kim bias, right now the only lakorns that I watch when she stars in there. I follow almost everthing about her but I can accept the criticism about her. I understand that not everyone like her or hate her. And if you read all the comments in here, there are not that much person who said a bad stuff about her.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
I'm one of the lurkers too and every time someone mention anything that was perceived as negative, she would attack right back by pointing out Nadech's flaws. lol LIke the eyebags for example and then the eyebrows. lol

I'm thinking in my head why would a guy need to go pluck his eyebrows. HAHHA