[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
In Thai is Father day lol our was in June ithink lol...anyways Kim look great, pretty as always...

CR from Kimmy FB

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I always wonder why I never see her mom? did she pass away? j/c

Kim n her sister look similar in some way. Kim is just the dara-cutie one. haha

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Her sister is also pretty and has a prettier face than Kim lol -- I think if her sis lost a little weight, she could be a nang'ek too. I know Kim's brother does some modeling on the side.

fun

Expired Sarnie
For some reason I like Kim's sister. She is really pretty. Her nose is sharper and somehow I love her brows lol

Anyways I am much older than these girls with foreign daddys and my dad is much younger lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim with Nadech & Mark..... her 2 pra'eks.
cr: pantip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kvX4NnFM8M&feature=player_embedded

SonYukView4ever

Most half thai's/luk kruengs have very old looking dads anyways..... Yaya's dad looks so old too.
I know its scary. Yaya posted her parents and her dad is twice her mom's age srsly..scary when think about it? I know Yaya's dad doesnt speak Thai because she said it herself but how does her mom fall in love her with dad? do they use english? :/ Would be nice to see Yaya's mom speak English. :/ anyways, off topic. lol

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol the same question goes to Kim.... does Kim's mom speak English or German? and any other dara who is mixed, do their mom or dad speak their spouses' languages?

to answer the question, if I am not wrong, Yaya's mom can speak English well

SonYukView4ever

lol the same question goes to Kim.... does Kim's mom speak English or German? and any other dara who is mixed, do their mom or dad speak their spouses' languages?

to answer the question, if I am not wrong, Yaya's mom can speak English well
lol I didnt specify the question to yaya's mom only...you brought up a good point...how do thai women in thailand communicate with these caucasian men who seem to show or speak of little thai.??? just a curious question obviously i dont think there is an answer besides "falling in love" ?????

To be blunt, my Thai is decent but I have never seen yaya's mom speak english? do u mind sharing???

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Sharing what? Video? lol it's just between fans and fans. There are no video proves (to my knowledge), just like how to prove other daras's moms or dads can speak their spouses' languages lool

SonYukView4ever

OH LOL. you dont have the clip?? lol When you mentioned her mom knows English...I thought you had a vdo or something.

--

Perhaps in the future I will see her mom or other moms speak english. lol =P Just curious!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
well common sense, they must know English (or little) or little Thai to communicate. Maybe Kim's mom knows German, I dont know, actually I've never seen her face -shrugs-

Yeah it's true, most of mixed daras got old daddy. Kim's dad looks old enough to look like her grandpa