[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

pich15

sarNie Juvenile

I think that she need to stop doing a duck mouth when she post for the pictures. I can' t wait to see this lakorn also. I' m not really lucky since when this lakorn airs, I have many exams.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Love that picture LoveAnn T. They are so cute there.
Thank you. I like it too. Do you know when will RP air?? I know they say in January 13 right??? But I read some where and it say NM2 will be air on the 14, maybe RP have to change the airing date??? Please don't change again, I been waiting to RP for long time now.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim and Nadech look so compatable in that pic together! I really wanna see how Kim plays a snotty spoiled brat character..... another different role for her! She's gonna be a versatile actress in te future.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Not just u Meadow...i guess it every fans of her LOL...

me here as well tat it is excited for this lakorn!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Thank you. I like it too. Do you know when will RP air?? I know they say in January 13 right??? But I read some where and it say NM2 will be air on the 14, maybe RP have to change the airing date??? Please don't change again, I been waiting to RP for long time now.
NM2 starts Dec 14th. If it has 14 episodes as stated in the synopsis. Then, RP will start on Jan 13th.

There is a chance that RP might move through. After this week, Nadech will be away for 3 weeks for 2 back-to-back trips. They are still filming. I'm not sure if they have enough time to finish filming and editing in 2 weeks after Nadech comes back.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I'm so lloking forward to watching this lakorn! The teaser looks so good and Paajaew is also the director too! :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Okay then, NM2 on the 14th then, why so late, I couldn't even wait for the ninth so that we'll get RP sooner as well, but I'll wait no matter what.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
No RP filming today. Father day. Nadech won't be available until after new year. Hope they don't have to move airing date out.