[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^look like after PCKK Kimmy is always busy from left to right...hope she get some rest before this lakorn opening ceremony!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Love love Nadech gub Kim Mak. They r so cute together!!!!
In the second last picture, the guy kind of looks like Ice Saranyu.

Sweet_09

The opening ceremony for this lakorn already happened in May 2012.
Oh really??? Gawd i felt LAME now hehehe...anyways i will correct myself then..."for the actual shooting" hehehe so now is it better???

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g! This photo got me screaming.Lol. I don't know why though. It's so o m g. haha. I don't know if anyone post this one up yet b/c I haven't been following this lakorn thread, but if its a double post then "opps,sorry.." It's a good one I think its okay to double post. ahahha..

C: F3TVFanClub's fb

Meadow

sarNie Adult
o m g! This photo got me screaming.Lol. I don't know why though. It's so o m g. haha. I don't know if anyone post this one up yet b/c I haven't been following this lakorn thread, but if its a double post then "opps,sorry.." It's a good one I think its okay to double post. ahahha..

I'm looking forward to watching this scene too. It looks sooooo romantic!

Sweet_09

^AyLove...yep it being post BUT like u say it okay to double post since it a HOT one lol!!! Not just u but me too about da pich...

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Kim is such a gorgeous girl!

Both Nadech and Kim have very expressive eyes, so I can't wait to see how they will act together. Glad that this is one couple where there's no secret love speculation all over the place. I love their chill chill and buddies buddies love.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Gosh, I was watching the calendar sighning and in this one clip, these two girls were calling Nadech's name like 40 times, and I only heard them call James Name about six times throughout the whole clip, then they only called Kim's name when she was going to leave. People must really love Nadech! :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker

OMG!!!this is hot and so so very attractive.
i swear i didnt imagine this seen in the story
when this lakorn airs i might have to hold a bucket