[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im jealous Nadech gets so close to Kim! haha :) MK thaw nun!!!! lmao jkjk

RP is so dramatic! Gosh, Im jealous because I feel the heat in here for Kim&Nadech. hahahaha

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Hahaa, can't wait to watch this lakorn.

The scenes look SO romantic an touching, especially when Nadech cries!!!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Ok good for kim fans...I wasnt trying to convince u r kim fan to think other wise lol...so I dunno y u keep bringing that up..I just stated my opinion which is diff...i'm glad her fans think they look like twins..I dont..

Meadow

sarNie Adult
More pics of NK but they are a bit old.
cr: NK family.

Mint N. @ the Ch. 3 calendar signing -- she got to sit next to Ken T. too :)
cr: as tagged.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
ken and kim do look good together. hope one day they well have a lakorn together. that pic of nadech and kim look so good. i cant wait for nadech and kim scene and lakorn to air.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
OMG...This Lakorn Is Gonna Be So Dramatic
I Haven't Senn A Pra'ek Cry For A Nang'ek In A While
And Im So Pleased That The Pages Have Increased But Like The Mods Said "Reasonable Post"

lan26

sarNie Egg
The calander activity looks so good. And I like the sear arrangement that Ann in the centre and MK and NY beside her.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
yes, Kim and Mark said at ch3 calendar signing event that RP will be aired after NM2. Weekend slot.

Rak Boon - (having 11 eps., ending Dec 8th)
Live soccer match on Dec 9th
NM2 - start Dec 14th (rumor to have 14 eps)

So RP is tentatively scheduled to start airing Jan 13th. .. Yey.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I actually wanted it to air weekday. It just end so soon in a weekend slot. Oh well.

Looking at Nadech's schedule, next week will be his last week filming before he take off for 3 weeks back-to-back oversea promotional trips.