คิมบอกว่า แรงปารถนาน่าจะได้ดูเดือนมกราคม
ส่วนต้นรักริมรั้วเปิดกล้องเดือนธันวาคม ค่ะ

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Here@Ninja007
Morbid Thanphitcha ที่งานเปิดตัวโยเกริต ซีพี เมจิ
คิมบอกว่า แรงปารถนาน่าจะได้ดูเดือนมกราคม
ส่วนต้นรักริมรั้วเปิดกล้องเดือนธันวาคม ค่ะ
Thanks. So, Kim just confirmed that Rang Pratana will air in January and TRRR will begin filming in Dec. 2012.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I' m really excited for this lakorn too since I like the storyline and I like both of pranang. Actually I don' t expect that much on Panya ..Krua since it ' s a comedy but it turns out better than what I think. I expect more from this one. I consider kim as one good actress and not a great one yet but she keeps improving on her acting that what I' m proud about her.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Cool but I think Kim is excellent and better than other newbies. Her crying skills are beyond amazing.... especially in that confrontation/real kiss scene with Mark.

Anne even said that Kim could take her spot/title in the acting world when she Anne decides to retire.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
:0 She wants Kim to have the princess of entertainment title ? Dang Kim must be that good then lol I'm proud. TRRR is filming so soon

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Thanks pich15. The official fan page should update us tomorrow when they see Kimmy tomorrow.
:0 She wants Kim to have the princess of entertainment title ? Dang Kim must be that good then lol I'm proud. TRRR is filming so soon
No thanks for that princess tittle. It's too risky. Last time, mam katheriya macintosh got that title. She fell hard. That title comes with really high expectation and lots of responsiblity.

P'Anne earned it after 20+ years in entertainment business without any bad gossip.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully it will be the begining of Jan, because I won't start school until the 14 of that month I can at least enjoy the first episode or so. Can't believe it will finally air soon.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I' m really excited , her last lakorn just finished and I miss her already. Actually just the fact that I get to see Kim on Tv again, I' m happy enough and with Nadech, it' s just a ++++ for me. I just hope that this lakorn don' t deceive me.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I' m really excited , her last lakorn just finished and I miss her already. Actually just the fact that I get to see Kim on Tv again, I' m happy enough and with Nadech, it' s just a ++++ for me. I just hope that this lakorn don' t deceive me.
I know. I also like PCKK, and I can't get enough of it. I like Kim a lot. I like to see Kim in Kratae charactor, and Kim look so beautiful.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Damn i can't wait to watch Raeng Ngao Love Kimbarry so much they are to cute though nothing will ever be compared to Yadech but yeah Kimbarry is cute can't wait Yes January..