[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh what is Kim and Alex reaction, look like someone came in and they got shock of some misunderstanding. Maybe it was Nadech who came in at the wrong time, want to see him get jealous lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This lakorn hardly have anything for me to spam??? Gawd & I'm suppose to be here & there to spam lol...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Someone replied to my comment about a month ago when I made a comment about how this resemble a past Ch7 lakorn. Do you happen to know the title of that lakorn? I think you mentioned the nang ek was Aum P. I went through her lakorn list but I don't know which one it is.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim @ the OK Awards this week -- she won 2 awards too! :)
cr: pantip.

Kim looks hot with Tik too. :)

Nadech @ Bali.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim won 2 awards, one for hot female, what is the other award?
The 2nd one is gorgeous.

Someone replied to my comment about a month ago when I made a comment about how this resemble a past Ch7 lakorn. Do you happen to know the title of that lakorn? I think you mentioned the nang ek was Aum P. I went through her lakorn list but I don't know which one it is.
No idea. RP is a new lakorn, not a remake. It doesn't resemble any of Aum 's lakorn

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
@ Fun....I don't know what it's called, p'k is an older p'k...He did a few lakorn w/Namfon...he played the bad guy in por/kob lakorn where she lose her memory..the lakorn storyline is similiar to this lakorn.....P'k is a servant (something Like that) to n'k family...n'k is bratty..she left to learn oversea...p'k is b/f (later finance?) to her friend..her friend is a B----- faker...somehow p'k and n'k had to marry for some reason..he still had some kind of relationship with his ex...finally p'k realize he loved her because he got jealous of n'k cousin (who pretend to be a guy who was interest to n'k)..it's old in aum earlire/beginning career...i tried looking for pix I can't find it...sorry

Reactions: fun

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
@ Fun....I don't know what it's called, p'k is an older p'k...He did a few lakorn w/Namfon...he played the bad guy in por/kob lakorn where she lose her memory..the lakorn storyline is similiar to this lakorn.....P'k is a servant (something Like that) to n'k family...n'k is bratty..she left to learn oversea...p'k is b/f (later finance?) to her friend..her friend is a B----- faker...somehow p'k and n'k had to marry for some reason..he still had some kind of relationship with his ex...finally p'k realize he loved her because he got jealous of n'k cousin (who pretend to be a guy who was interest to n'k)..it's old in aum earlire/beginning career...i tried looking for pix I can't find it...sorry

sounds exactly like the teaser..thanks for the comparisation

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
With heel Kim look as tall as Tik lol...I felt girl these day are taller as men are getting shorter...JS JS

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I miss Kim after PCKK ended (which was only recently lol), but she's shown me she is improving, so I'm extra excited to see what she's brought to RP.
=D