[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
nadech is hust so random and cute!!!! kimberly is gorgeous and im going say this because it true lol

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Hey we finally pass 100 lol now were at 102 :dance1: :yes: :thumbsup:
Hi Fi :highfive: ::::As A NK Fan I Would Like To Thanks All The Supporters And Your Hard Work To Ignore The Haters And I WOuld Also Like To Say..........No Way...I'm Not Saying A Long As Speech

Meadow

sarNie Adult
According to Nadech, he said that this lakorn is going to be really intense and dramatic with lots of sweet love scenes.

Alex also said that his character, kim's character, and mint's character are going to be the bad people in this lakorn, while Nadech is the only one that's going to be the good guy throughout the lakorn LOL.

YaMaMiKi

According to Nadech, he said that this lakorn is going to be really intense and dramatic with lots of sweet love scenes.

Alex also said that his character, kim's character, and mint's character are going to be the bad people in this lakorn, while Nadech is the only one that's going to be the good guy throughout the lakorn LOL.
nadech is the goodi tutious....yum yum

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤

hehehe we could tell lol...nadech will be running around and going crazy...he surrounded by bad ppls

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I'd like to know what get Kim started being mean. Mint Nutwara mentioned she started off as a good girl then became evil too because nang'ek was stealing her BF. lol Then Alex was jealous of Nadech lol

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
there are two new lakorns that nadech is doing but who are the nang eks going to pair up with him

YaMaMiKi

I'd like to know what get Kim started being mean. Mint Nutwara mentioned she started off as a good girl then became evil too because nang'ek was stealing her BF. lol Then Alex was jealous of Nadech lol
i thinks its better to wait for the lakorn but if you want to know i think you should watch the teaser coz it would be bad if i told you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiDtqu5xGhM

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The nang'ek in this lakorn (Kim) is supposed to be a spoiled brat and that's always gets things her way. So Kim will be acting really nang'rai-ish for the first time, which is another different role for her.

I can tell that the ratings for this lakorn are going to be really high because viewers at Thailand love to watch intense/dramatic lakorns.