[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
What lakorn has p'Da produced?
--

Kim looks stunning in the white wedding gown! Such a beautiful and clean look!
She also looks absolutely stunning in the traditional Thai outfit too!

I feel jealous of Kim's beautiful wardrobe in here compared to PCKK Lol =P
P'Da produced most of Ken & Anne's lakorns like Oum Ruk, Sawan Bieng 2008, Soot Saneha.... some others would include: Yadech's Game Rai Game Ruk, Yah Leum Chun (Anne -&- Tik's upcoming new lakorn), Kaew Tah Pee (Cherry -&- Tik), Wanida 2010, Samee Tree Tha 2001, Punya Chon kon krua 1999.

Kim does look pretty in this lakorn because she's supposed to be dressed up as a high-class girl from a rich family. Whereas in PCKK, Kim is dressed up as a servant most of the time.... so of course, nobody looks that great dressed up as a servant. Hehe.

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
P'Da also produced Tang Parn Kammathep (Andrew & Janie), Sapai Look Thoong (Mart & Janie), Prajun See Roong (Bie & Aff), Tard Ruk (Por T & Janie / Mart & Cherry), Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong (Ken & Janie), Neung Nai Suong (Ken & Janie).

I love watching LakornThai's lakorns. P'Da does a GREAT job as a producer by choosing good scripts that she knows will catch viewers, picking quality leads for each role, and everything else like the rest of the cast, hair, wardrobe, make-up. It's like she knows what the viewers want! lol You can tell she always produces good quality lakorns because a lot of her actors/actress and lakorns are either nominated or win awards. For example, Ann & Tanya both won Top Awards from Samee Tee Tra. Ken & Ann won almost every award for Oum Ruk, Sawan Bieng, and Soot Sanaeha. P'Off won awards from Prajun See Roong. Tik won awards from Wanida. Nadech won awards from Game Rai Game Rak. I'm sure her next projects like Raeng Pratana and Yah Leum Chun will get nominated too.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
P'Da also produced Tang Parn Kammathep (Andrew & Janie), Sapai Look Thoong (Mart & Janie), Prajun See Roong (Bie & Aff), Tard Ruk (Por T & Janie / Mart & Cherry), Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong (Ken & Janie), Neung Nai Suong (Ken & Janie).

I love watching LakornThai's lakorns. P'Da does a GREAT job as a producer by choosing good scripts that she knows will catch viewers, picking quality leads for each role, and everything else like the rest of the cast, hair, wardrobe, make-up. It's like she knows what the viewers want! lol You can tell she always produces good quality lakorns because a lot of her actors/actress and lakorns are either nominated or win awards. For example, Ann & Tanya both won Top Awards from Samee Tee Tra. Ken & Ann won almost every award for Oum Ruk, Sawan Bieng, and Soot Sanaeha. P'Off won awards from Prajun See Roong. Tik won awards from Wanida. Nadech won awards from Game Rai Game Rak. I'm sure her next projects like Raeng Pratana and Yah Leum Chun will get nominated too.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Ken and Janie's lakorns that P'Da also produced. Hope Raeng Pratana will get nominated! Raeng Pratana looks like a really intense lakorn, too.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
P'Da produced most of Ken & Anne's lakorns like Oum Ruk, Sawan Bieng 2008, Soot Saneha.... some others would include: Yadech's Game Rai Game Ruk, Yah Leum Chun (Anne -&- Tik's upcoming new lakorn), Kaew Tah Pee (Cherry -&- Tik), Wanida 2010, Samee Tree Tha 2001, Punya Chon kon krua 1999.

Kim does look pretty in this lakorn because she's supposed to be dressed up as a high-class girl from a rich family. Whereas in PCKK, Kim is dressed up as a servant most of the time.... so of course, nobody looks that great dressed up as a servant. Hehe.
I know what you mean by referring to Kim's wardrobe as a maid that's why I expect better wardrobe in TRRR! :) I really hope to see different fashion and hair style for their characters! :rant: lol jk jk But I do want to see different wardrobes though! Mark usually has really good wardrobe but I still expect better. lol =P

---

Wow! I never paid attention to p'Da until now. lol I bet RP will be just as good then! Those are some of the best lakorn drama mentioned. I love Kaew Ta Pee!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I expect Mark's hair to be better for TRRR but other than that, I like their wardrobe so far for TRRR -- Marker Group are usually current with their style of clothing though. :)

cr: kim's fanclub.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
^^^^LOOK HOW COMFORTABLE THEY LOOK WITH EACHOTHER...I ACTUALLY PREFER KIM WITH NADECH NOW...BUT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MK

Meadow

sarNie Adult
^^^^LOOK HOW COMFORTABLE THEY LOOK WITH EACHOTHER...I ACTUALLY PREFER KIM WITH NADECH NOW...BUT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MK
I know right. I like Kim with both but I like her more with Mark (obviously)..... hehe. Hopefully, these 2 will have chemistry too since it's Nadech's first time acting with a new nang'ek other than Yaya.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I know right. I like Kim with both but I like her more with Mark (obviously)..... hehe. Hopefully, these 2 will have chemistry too since it's Nadech's first time acting with a new nang'ek other than Yaya.
they probably will just like other couples...etc...rome and chompoo

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim look gorgeous!!! She look good In here...Nadech look mature enough to be pair up with Kim...thanks

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Both P'Yee and P'Som (Anne's assistant) said they missed Kimmy. P'Yee went to visit Kim yesterday.

Hopefully, P'Som go visit soon. More Pic... :)

I like the romantic dinner. Nice dress. Good scenery.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Hahah! Not sure if this was posted before. Kim seeks revenge for all those times that Nadech made her trip and fall. :)

Around 1:34 in the video, Kim sits on Nadech's back/butt while he was lying down and starts dingling up and down -- Nadech tries to shake her off too! And then she smacks Nadech's butt so hard LMAO!

sceencaps: