[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Kim with their other co-stars for Ch. 3's 2013 calendar. Kim gets to pose with her 2 hottie pra'eks for this year, too. Hahaa.....
cr: as tagged.

fun

Expired Sarnie
dont get me wrong, none of girls are even close to being overweight but i just notice, kim is a lot thinner than yaya. so i am a bit shocked that a lot of ppl keeps poking fun/criticizing her weight.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim's fanclub at Thailand said the lakorn crew will be filming Kim and Nadech's wedding scenes for the rest of the day today.

Pics will be posted up later.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
We are slowly moving so keep it up girl!!! Gosh Kim have such a gorgeous face + body!!! :heart:

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
dont get me wrong, none of girls are even close to being overweight but i just notice, kim is a lot thinner than yaya. so i am a bit shocked that a lot of ppl keeps poking fun/criticizing her weight.
well u forgot ugly, fat and ugly. Unfortunately kim seem to be a magnet for haters after she got pair up w/ mark and nadech. I think all the newbies are pretty just in a diff way.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
[sup]
[/sup]
OMG! Nadech and Kim look SO BEAUTIFUL on their wedding day!!!!! It looks like a REAL WEDDING too!! P'Da really knows how to make the pra'eks in her lakorns look EXTRA HANDSOME! Can't wait to watch this BEAUTIFUL scene. I'm so glad Nadech paired up with Kim in this lakorn!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Everybody who worked with Kimmy loves her. Just to name a few, P'Anne, P'Aew, P'Som, make-up artist, hair artist, P'Da, khun Top Daraneenute, etc.

I like all the 4HJHKK team. But I adore Kimmy. I love her the way she is.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Well say Ninja007!!! Kim and Nadech look good on their wedding day!! I see more at Kimmy FB...thanks

Meadow

sarNie Adult

IG: Paa Jeaw, khun oui, meawsy
This couple looks so great together in this pic -- Nadech looks VERY handsome with his hair like that and Kim just looks TOO beautiful in a bridal dress.

They actually look like they're really going to get married to each other too! :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
[sup]
[/sup]
Love P'Da because she produces the best lakorns ever..... this couple looks so amazing too. :)

I'm glad that Janie and Aum A. couldn't accept to play in this lakorn because it looks more suitable for Kim and Nadech.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Love P'Da because she produces the best lakorns ever..... this couple looks so amazing too. :)

I'm glad that Janie and Aum A. couldn't accept to play in this lakorn because it looks more suitable for Kim and Nadech.
What lakorn has p'Da produced?
--

Kim looks stunning in the white wedding gown! Such a beautiful and clean look!
She also looks absolutely stunning in the traditional Thai outfit too!

I feel jealous of Kim's beautiful wardrobe in here compared to PCKK Lol =P