[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
In TRRR. I didn't get why she was wearing a vale (not sure how to spell it) with regular jeans ad white blouse..

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Nadech look cute with da catty face lol...it make me want to kiss him and pinch his cheek lol...

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Koreans do that? If thats the case then I don't mind. But hopefully they can dress Kimmy up well
Most thai lakorns nowadays copy those korean dramas. Kim usually dresses nice in all of her lakorns. I liked her outfits in Rak Pathiharn.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Most thai lakorns nowadays copy those korean dramas. Kim usually dresses nice in all of her lakorns. I liked her outfits in Rak Pathiharn.
i have to agree...her 4hjhkk was sort of like her rp but rp wab better...excluding the nepalian dress

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha no it is not a Korean style thing.

Anyways I am so sad that this hasn't aired yet. The only lakorn I am watching right now is Rang Ngao but I am not very interest in it. It's tolerable but there are certain flaws that I cannot forgive lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
RP is getting me confuse lol Ruk Patiharn and Raeng Pratana

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha i guess i watch too much kdramas, korean variety shows and follow kpop that i cant agree on that.

this waiting is making me crazy. i really really want to see this lakorn before the new year.