[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alex is not bad; I just dont see him as pa'ek material :/ Btw, I would love to see a lakorn with Alex and Mark tho. They would make good buddies; haha lol nang'ek has to be different not Kim, Mint C or Yaya. LOL Someone like Taew is fine; or some that neither has worked with nor have connection with. LOL

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Alex is not bad; I just dont see him as pa'ek material :/ Btw, I would love to see a lakorn with Alex and Mark tho. They would make good buddies; haha lol nang'ek has to be different not Kim, Mint C or Yaya. LOL Someone like Taew is fine; or some that neither has worked with nor have connection with. LOL
alex had a lakorn with mint.c and so has mark
makr has had a lakorn with min,kimmy,and yaya but i would love them to reunite
but taew has only had a lakorn with alex so that means that mark with taew is up
and alex with yaya is also up for grab

SonYukView4ever

Eeks! I like the guys group picture. Hottie muscula men. lol Mario n Boy were at the event, just didnt take picture. lol

SonYukView4ever

They're all hot -- too bad that they're all so young except for Boy Pakorn LOL
Their age is young but they have very mature, sexy and hot looks! They are some of the best looking Thai males out there. lol Boy is old LOL He doesn't count. LOL---but nay he's an exception LOL

To die for. Lol =P Mark, Nadech and Mario. Lol :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Their age is young but they have very mature, sexy and hot looks! They are some of the best looking Thai males out there. lol Boy is old LOL He doesn't count. LOL---but nay he's an exception LOL

To die for. Lol =P Mark, Nadech and Mario. Lol :)
I also really like Ken P

SonYukView4ever

I also really like Ken P
Ken is pretty decent no doubt. Have you been watching Rang Gnao? I couldnt keep up with it? Might have to watch when it's done. I'm not really intrigued by Ken's acting at all...he's not bad...I just don't see much emotions...yet.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Ken is pretty decent no doubt. Have you been watching Rang Gnao? I couldnt keep up with it? Might have to watch when it's done. I'm not really intrigued by Ken's acting at all...he's not bad...I just don't see much emotions...yet.
Ken P's teeth and his high pitched-helium balloon voice bothers me. And I also heard that he went all the way to Korea to get some plastic surgery lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I didn't wanna watch RN already saw KA's version

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Ken P's teeth and his high pitched-helium balloon voice bothers me. And I also heard that he went all the way to Korea to get some plastic surgery lol.
omg...really
just ruins his reputation
by the way ken ps acting is abit exxagerated because his facial muscles(eyebrow) wont relax