[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
credit kimmy-station
awwwwwwwwwwwww love their sibling-like relationship offscreen. Kim is so down to earth. that girl is just lovely. :) p'jaew loves directing 'love-scenes'/sweet sweet scenes Lol

gosh, he should direct M&M LOL---the fans would die for. LMAO!!! 5555555555555555555555555555555555+

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
awwwwwwwwwwwww love their sibling-like relationship offscreen. Kim is so down to earth. that girl is just lovely. :) p'jaew loves directing 'love-scenes'/sweet sweet scenes Lol

gosh, he should direct M&M LOL---the fans would die for. LMAO!!! 5555555555555555555555555555555555+
hey i could see kimberly smiling in the video but i have no idea what they are saying
do u mind translating

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Rough translation.
Before this scene, Nadech was very sick. So Kim got to take care of him. They woke up and see each other on the bed. It's romantic in the scene but they were laughing at each other off-screen.

K: He was making joke just before filming. So I couldn't stop laughing when we start filming. I have to concentrate.

N: Please support RP. It will be fun. Very dramatic, some funny scene and very romantic.

credit kimmy-station

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I finished Ruk Pathiharn and went crazy over alex and kim's friendship in there. So glad to see them again in here

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ah scream another pool scene...my favorite lol

somp9

sarNie Adult
when I first look at the picture, I thought Kim and Nadech in the pool, but when i look again, it was Kim and Alex.