[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
They are like one little grouppie tat hang out together and chill together lol they are like BFF :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
This thread was created in 2012 of March with Nadech being rumored in here. Of course there is going to be more views, people will continously check up on this thread for confirmation and waiting to see Nadech new pair after working with Yaya 3 consecutive time. Not much can be discussed among fans. As for PCKK, it was created in 2011 of last year, with Ann being the producer and director of this lakorn. It had Mark and Kim rumored to be in there. Of course there would be more spazzing among fans instead constant viewership.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Kim actually kinda look beautiful together. I'm glad Nadech is finally acting with a different nang'ek for once. :)
cr: IG

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
^^hmmm i wonder 2
i'm still wonder how did nuer mek 2 get 2** pages with PCKK 1** and raeng pratana only has 81
while make use of time and spamm on this thread so it has many pages
but usefull spamm only (stolen"alice)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
lol bc nadech fans are not active in here LOL only kim's fans hahaha

haha :) ill def tune in for kim and nadech as new pair :)
I love wat u say up there...tat is so true since some only want him to be with his kookwan lol sorry tat don't work when ur in da industry ehe...glad ur here with us girl...more of us to spam...ur know wat we say...welcome on broad lol

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Poor Nadech. His fan doesn't support him for having a lakorn..

No wonder he said in his latest interview that he's bored sometime.

Quality is better than quantity.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I totally agreed with you, Ninja007.

Quality over quantity and sometimes when you don't have many lakorns people will miss you a lot and will look forward to your work.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
True that..idk how to make both side active. -.-
lol, no need to try, he can't be w/ one person for his entire lakorn life, hope his fans will realize that and start to support him. just my opinion.

anyway, back to this lakorn. though it haven't air yet, but from the pix and the clips i still think Kimbarry hot as heck lol, so much chemistry and it only from the trailer, can't wait for the lakorn.