[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, but she's still too young and is also younger than all of her pra'eks.
Kim she's 1yrs younger than Nadech and 2 yrs younger than Mark not much younger the 2 pra'ek that i know off that is alot older than her is Aum and Mart

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Kim she's 1yrs younger than Nadech and 2 yrs younger than Mark not much younger the 2 pra'ek that i know off that is alot older than her is Aum and Mart
Kimberly (Jan 15, 1992)is only a month younger than Nadech (Dec 17,1991)and 2 years younger than Mark (Mar 19,1990).

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lol gurl...it doesnt matter who older or younger...just be happy our actor are working togethet hehehe i'm just happy Kim look really good for her age...and over da year Nadech have grown mature so there nit really a problem...:)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kimberly (Jan 15, 1992)is only a month younger than Nadech (Dec 17,1991)and 2 years younger than Mark (Mar 19,1990).
But in the Thai world, Kim still has to call Nadech P'Nadech because Nadech and Mark are still older than her.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
But in the Thai world, Kim still has to call Nadech P'Nadech because Nadech and Mark are still older than her.
True, I know that. She does call Nadech P'Barry and call Mark P'Mark. :)

Lol gurl...it doesnt matter who older or younger...just be happy our actor are working togethet hehehe i'm just happy Kim look really good for her age...and over da year Nadech have grown mature so there nit really a problem... :)
I am just stating the facts that's all. There isn't any problem with me either :). I want them to work together and be happy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
For a second,I thought this was Rome.Ha. I was like "Alice, you got the wrong lakorn here." Then I looked again at the
face and realizes it was Barry.Haha. I think I thought it was Rome b/c of the hairstyle. .hah.
funny post AyLove hey girl you just crack me laughing :woot2: :woot: