[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
lets hope kim isnt like yaya...because nadech is shirtless yaya likes to pick his chest hair
poor nadech

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG! There going to be a sweet moment of Kim and Nadech...organizing da house or something and than follow by a chase me lol than catch me and kiss kiss lol...just saying

YaMaMiKi

OMG! There going to be a sweet moment of Kim and Nadech...organizing da house or something and than follow by a chase me lol than catch me and kiss kiss lol...just saying
HONEST TO WHO???
WHEN THIS COMES IT IM GONNA WATCH THAT PART OVER AND OVER AGAIN

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i don't know why but mint n always seem to be nearly all of nadech lakorns
she must love to be nadech co lover
hahaha I know right hahah I guess she was born for that haha like come on now, Ngao Ruk Luang Jai, well in that lakorn, Nadech was the one who likes Mint N. (forgot her character's name... wasn't it Kao Hom or something like that?), then in Game Rai Game Ruk, she also played as his lover, but she didn't play in Torranee Nee Ni Krai Kraung right? Sorry, I didn't watch the whole thing from that lakorn, since I've already watched the first version, the one with P'Andrew & P'Pok so I just keep skipping parts to parts haha I only know and saw P'Gub Gib in there. Well, I think both Mint N and P'Gub Gib always have to appear in all of Nadech's lakorns hahah

YaMaMiKi

hahaha I know right hahah I guess she was born for that haha like come on now, Ngao Ruk Luang Jai, well in that lakorn, Nadech was the one who likes Mint N. (forgot her character's name... wasn't it Kao Hom or something like that?), then in Game Rai Game Ruk, she also played as his lover, but she didn't play in Torranee Nee Ni Krai Kraung right? Sorry, I didn't watch the whole thing from that lakorn, since I've already watched the first version, the one with P'Andrew & P'Pok so I just keep skipping parts to parts haha I only know and saw P'Gub Gib in there. Well, I think both Mint N and P'Gub Gib always have to appear in all of Nadech's lakorns hahah
yeah but i think i see gubgib in marks lakorns aswell but she plays in nadech lakorns alot too