[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Today, Pittaya was meeting with Rawee, ex-gf. After He was already married with Kratae. He heard that Puwadon (Alex) was getting engage with Rawee. Knowing that Puwadon is bad, he wanted to warn Rawee. Kratae ran into them. So they got into trouble.

The host said that they heard that Kim is busy playing with her phone all the time Nadech said one hand holding the phone, one hand holding snack. No, no, Kim is not fat. She just enjoy snacking. Rang Prathana will probably be on air at the end of the year. He will have new lakorn next year. He is busy. But if he find free time, he likes to going biking and play music with his friend.

please support Rang Prathana, Pra'k with small face big body, Nang with big face small body.

[YouTube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_oWaUTu3zNE[/YouTube]

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lol Nadech is so funny...anyways hope wat he say is true...hope reang prathana air at the end of the year like he say..praying

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Here is the full Tvpool BTS by kimmystation.
[YouTube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xm3NTl6DanM[/YouTube]

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
in the clip, Rawee slipped. Kratae tried to hold her but couldn't. So Rawee fell on the floor. Pittaya thought Kratae pushed Rawee. So she got mad. At the end, her friend told Pittaya what happened.
Translating Kim's interview from 14:30

Host: tell us about today scene

Kim: it's raining outside. So we got to move inside. Kratae just got married to Pittaya but it was arranged by the dad. So their relationship is still awkward. And now, she see him with the ex-gf.

Host: how do you like this role

Kim: I like both this role and my role in PCKK. Because both roles are big change for me. In this one, I have to be rai, khun nuu, and self-centre.

Host: can you update us on PCKK?

K: it's almost done. Only 10+ days of filming left. 80% done.

Host: running between 2 lakorn, are you tired?

K: some day, filming finishes early. But busy everyday. I have to take some nap to rest.

Host: how about excercise?

K: running at the set is enough for now... Lol

Host: we see lots of FC today. Both yours FC and Nadech FC?

K: yes, some. ** smile **

Host: we asked Nadech if you are hooked to the phone. He said you are too busy eating. So you have big face.

K: lol ... The food are tasty. And they come to serve us. So I have to have some. But it's mostly fruit. Isn't that right Paa Jaew?

Paa Jaew: right, she only snack on veggie and fruit. No carb. Nadech is the one with big butt. Big face. Big body. Our nang's is slim and pretty.

K: thank you Paa Jaew.
Host: anything to say?

K: just like Paa Jaew say. ... Lol

K: p'nadech got big butt. I want to gossip on P' Barry. He has lots of gas. When we start counting down. His gas starts to build up and he got to release. And he likes to tease me that I look like a cow. Don't you think he look more like a cow ... Lol

Host: ask for fan support

K: please support both Rang Prathana with P'Nadech and Punyachon Khon Krau with P'Mark. Coming soon. Thank you.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo PCKK is almost out 80% done!!! EXCITED :) I cant wait to see da funny side of Kim also can't wait to see da Rai side Kim as well.... Thank u thank u na ninja07

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Have anyone post this photo of Nadech here yet?
Gosh,I just LOL and said "somebody need to help this child" hahahah. Joking.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
in the clip, Rawee slipped. Kratae tried to hold her but couldn't. So Rawee fell on the floor. Pittaya thought Kratae pushed Rawee. So she got mad. At the end, her friend told Pittaya what happened.
Translating Kim's interview from 14:30

Host: tell us about today scene

Kim: it's raining outside. So we got to move inside. Kratae just got married to Pittaya but it was arranged by the dad. So their relationship is still awkward. And now, she see him with the ex-gf.

Host: how do you like this role

Kim: I like both this role and my role in PCKK. Because both roles are big change for me. In this one, I have to be rai, khun nuu, and self-centre.

Host: can you update us on PCKK?

K: it's almost done. Only 10+ days of filming left. 80% done.

Host: running between 2 lakorn, are you tired?

K: some day, filming finishes early. But busy everyday. I have to take some nap to rest.

Host: how about excercise?

K: running at the set is enough for now... Lol

Host: we see lots of FC today. Both yours FC and Nadech FC?

K: yes, some. ** smile **

Host: we asked Nadech if you are hooked to the phone. He said you are too busy eating. So you have big face.

K: lol ... The food are tasty. And they come to serve us. So I have to have some. But it's mostly fruit. Isn't that right Paa Jaew?

Paa Jaew: right, she only snack on veggie and fruit. No carb. Nadech is the one with big butt. Big face. Big body. Our nang's is slim and pretty.

K: thank you Paa Jaew.
Host: anything to say?

K: just like Paa Jaew say. ... Lol

K: p'nadech got big butt. I want to gossip on P' Barry. He has lots of gas. When we start counting down. His gas starts to build up and he got to release. And he likes to tease me that I look like a cow. Don't you think he look more like a cow ... Lol

Host: ask for fan support

K: please support both Rang Prathana with P'Nadech and Punyachon Khon Krau with P'Mark. Coming soon. Thank you.
o m g,that's great news that PCKK is already 80% done. I'm happy and sad at the same time.
Ninja007,do you mind me posting what you translate here to PCKK;s thread since she also
talks about PCKK?

Kim should get lots of rest. Ha. I don't blame her for loving to eat.ha. Funny. Nadech's big butt.haha

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
AyLove, go ahead

Pich15, those are cute pictures. Kratae won't let go of him ... Haha

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha i really don't understand nadech 's talent being a crazy farting hero...
well he got a twitter account now ? i saw a loooots of pic instagram of him ??

can't wait to see this lakorn :)
kim is beautiful