[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Nadech is in Omar
Paa Jeaw is busy with AF show and maybe editing TNNKK
Khun Da is in Japan.

So there is no filming this week. Finally, Kim is having some day off.

Mint c IG: chill chill

Kim IG: girl hang out day

Yaya IG: YMK took forever to upload

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
All the girls are busy. It had been a long while since their last get-together. So cute.

Fan IG

Mint's mom IG:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm going to be hooked to this Kimbarry pair when rang pratana on air cos atm I'm already loving the Aum/Ploy and Peter/Chom pair

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I gottcha! Finally my poor girl is having so rest! She really need it! And happy tat she finally have time to spend with her cele friend! Da girls are so cute! Thank for sharing

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
No update, I wonder if they don' t film this lakorn this week also.
Can someone translate what they write here?
ขอบคุณรูปจ้าน้องโอม กำลังเหงาๆคิดถึงรูปคิมมี่เรยยย ตาแป๋วเชียว วันนี้ถ่ายไรน๊า(จะได้ตามสอย..555) ว่าแต่ แรงปรารถนาหยุดหลายวันละน๊า คิดถึงหนูแตอ่ะ

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
No update, I wonder if they don' t film this lakorn this week also.
Can someone translate what they write here?
ขอบคุณรูปจ้าน้องโอม กำลังเหงาๆคิดถึงรูปคิมมี่เรยยย ตาแป๋วเชียว วันนี้ถ่ายไรน๊า(จะได้ตามสอย..555) ว่าแต่ แรงปรารถนาหยุดหลายวันละน๊า คิดถึงหนูแตอ่ะ
Translation: thank you for the pictures. Feeling lonely, missing Kimmy. Sparkling eyes in that picture. I wonder what's up today (so I know what
to expect). Rang Prathana stopped filming for so many days. I miss Kratea.

this is the picture they were talking about. Seem like Kim went for magazine shooting today.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Seem like filming of Rang Prathana had been cancelled this week too. Not sure what kind of problem they ran into.

from NY home, Nadech was scheduled to film Rang Prathana 4 days this week. From his mom IG, it seem like Barry'd got free time to spend with his family in the last 2 days.

Yesterday, Paa Jeaw 's twitter said he just came back from Rang Prathana's special meeting. He's watching TV at home.

And Khun Da was sleeping by the pool with her dog yesterday. I guess the issue isn't serious.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ooh i really miss Kimbarry! Anyways att mean Kim and Nadech havr more time to rest lol hope to see sone update soon!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just checked Paa Jaew 's twitter. Today, he went to look for filming location at Central World Plaza. It's a restaurant, called Mono something.

(off the topic), in the evening, he went to some TV show. Took picture with Great and Pope. (Seem like SuparpBurut Juthathap.)

If they really film at central world mall, we will see lots of fan update there. Hulay :)

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
according to Kim's IG, she involved in a car accident or something? O.O her car got collided? idk someone may know better

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Wed morning update:
7am, Paa Jeaw post on twitter that they are filming Rang Prathana today.

About 9am: on Kim IG: Kim got into some kind of accident on her way to the location. The time stamp said 8:30 but picture didn't upload until 2 hours later. She said her car almost fall into the stream. But she is ok.

About 10:30 (7 min later): The Make-up artist at Rang Prathana update her IG. She took a picture with Kim. Kim seem to be fine.