[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ninja007, I' m just curious, Have you seen Kim in real life? I really want to see her but I guest that it will never happen to me.
Not yet. Last time I went to Thailand for vacation, it was > 5 years ago.

From what I hear, people who had seen Kim in real life said Kim got very nice figure (and smaller than they expected.)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Not yet. Last time I went to Thailand for vacation, it was > 5 years ago.

From what I hear, people who had seen Kim in real life said Kim got very nice figure (and smaller than they expected.)
Lucky you went to Thailand. I'm curious who did you meet :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
can we talk about the lakorn, please. it is not hard.

thanks all for posting pictures. i can't wait to see these two together.
Lol Ikr >< the bts was super cuteeeee. Nadech is so mean teasing her lol ahhh can't waitttttt !!!! The magazine cover is beautiful too

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Lucky you went to Thailand. I'm curious who did you meet :)
Nobody ... Lol.

I didn't even spend too much time, visiting relatives. It was a busy vacation.

I only spent a few days in Bangkok, sight-seeing. Then, I took off to sight-seeing spree. Visited 10+ provinces and Loas. In 6 weeks, I have seen more of Thailand then all the time I grew up in Thailand. Well, the food was the hight-light of the trip too. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Finally a pics of Alex where he smile hahhaha...Kim and Nadech are so cute so adorable too...cant wait cant wait to see more

Meadow

sarNie Adult
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nadech-Kimmy-NK-Family/366665280060491

Nadech & Kim FB fanpage (NK Family) -- created by fans from Thailand.

Sweet_09

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nadech-Kimmy-NK-Family/366665280060491

Nadech & Kim FB fanpage (NK Family) -- created by fans from Thailand.
A fan page already...tat was quick lol i like!!! "NK Family" wow it will be easy to remember hahaha

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for the eng sub video! That was awesome! They both are hilarious! Teasing and making fun of each other! Love it!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Translation: when the song "Just the way you are by Bruno Mars" started, we noticed that Kim 's eyes brighten-up. So we asked if this is her favorite song. Kim didn't say anything, she just smile shyly. We notice that she was brushing. So we asked her manager, sitting next to her.

I think the song fits Kim perfectly. Hmm .. I wonder why is she brushing.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Women health tips:

How to Take care of Facial skin: avoid exposure to direct sunlight. But if filming lakorn, sunlight cannot be avoided, I use sun screen. Also, I like eating tomato. Just eat it fresh but sometime, add a bit of salt. I go to spa too. If there is no time, I do it at home. I use milk-product because I have sensitive skin.

Eating: I eat lots of vegetable and fruit. But have to be careful that the fruit doesn't contain too much sugar. I gained some weight. To lose the extra weight, I don't eat rice for dinner. Cake is my favorite but I got to cut down too. Late night, I only drink milk and eat fruits. When filming lakorn, I got to drink coffee everyday because filming starts very early in the day.

Exercise: I'm taking Pirate class and some yoga class. Pirate is good for excercise musle. Yoga is good for the heart and blood circularation. I will continue taking this classes.

Sweet_09

Thank u Ninja007 thank u...thank for your hard work...i appreciate it...OMG Kimmy is so healthy and about Bruno Mar song "Just the way you are" it perfectly match her...because she is amgize just da way she is lol

Read wat Ninja007 translate remind me wat i post a few page back and it goes with Mr. Bruno Mar song as well...They must be reading us fans here in Asianfuse saying LMAO