[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^i was wkndering da same thing too...she is a good actress afterall??

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Mint N actually has grab people's attention more as a rai than a n'ek. I enjoyed her very much in GRGR but i did not like her in any of her n'ek roles. Her acting was so much better in GRGR, and that is when i really started liking her. So in a way, i won't be too sad if we never see her as a n'ek again cuz she shines much better as a rai.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope Mint switches off between n'ek and n'rai, i like her :cry:I was devastated when Joy Rinlanee became n'rai, don't want Mint to be n'rai too much.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I think that there are really a slim chance that Mint will become nang ek again since in this one she plays as nang rai and in Supaborot, she plays a friend of the nang ek. I don' t think that Channel 3 want to promote her as nang ek again either and it seems like the producers prefer her to play as a nang rai as well. Personnaly, I think that she suit with the nang rai ' s role more than the nang ek since the begining that I see her.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Mint probably is going to be like ploy. But ploy have a stronger and stable switiching rai/nangek part... cause they wont let her do nangeks friend and stuff. . but yeah, i see where they are going with MINT. The only lakorn that I have watched to the end that mint is the nangek is just the one she did with mark and nadech. Other than that, i tried watching kehas see daeng, i couldnt even watch the end of episode 1, even though my love, andrew gregson, was in there! ;P Other wise, I really like seeing mint in rai roles because it will give better acting experiences for her and whenever they give her a nangek role, her roles are usually just soo weak/nice/innocent, which is no good!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I prefer Mint as Rai too, I think it does bring her out more. As N'ek I couldn't stand her so I didn't finish NRLJ.... I was sad the Joy was N'rai too though cause I loved her in Baixaithong

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If Mint got a good n'ek role that isn't a sappy pushover, she would shine, she has potential. She's only been n'ek 2 times so she should be given more opportunities to grow.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Mint looks young and pretty in that last pic. Normally she looks kinda older than her age b/c they put so much makeup on her. She looks better with less makeup.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Credit P'da IG

OMG the way she looks at him! Is she tearing at the third pic?
sorry for quoting such a long picture but last four frames have so curious what is going on!!! She does look like she's tearing up, like she's absolutely in love with him. Gah!