[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh my. Alex looks so srz bzn in all the pics. It's quite a surprise to see him in here. But I'm glad. I think this is his first time working with LakornThai. Kim looks good. Everyone else is smiling. Hahaha.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I got to said Kim loook good anf gorgeous...her orange dress is looking good in her...about nadech he look hot as ever and love his smile and Kim and Nadech loook good together....Mint look great too like her dress too but love Kim dress lol! Bout Alex he sure does look sad and it seem like he doesnt even want to be there??? Lol i also want to know who Alex playing??? But i'm having a feeling he pairing up with Mint lol srry to brick fans feeling but it look like tat from Ploy ig lol...anyways i hope to see more! Thai made my day!!!

Clam down lol...anyways idk wat other said most people said bad stuff about Kim but she look good and other are just jealous...srry no one have said anything but wat i heard and read from spicy forum lol i got to spill da bean lol...but at spicy their pretty nice and well behavior ilike hehehe

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i think they look nice together. kim is gorgeous..

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
More pictures! Alex looks piss off, and Kim looks so nervous and stiffs lol. But other than that, they do look good together.

Credit as tagged.

Nadech looks GOOOOOD! lol. I was a little worried with the fitting pics about his clothes/outfits but now they look fine. Love Kim's dress too. She looks beautiful but I agree with Moon above - she looks a little stiff. Must be nerves.

oh, I still have to get my mind off them being brother and sister from DJA. Didn't help that I've been re-watching DJA and GRGR while waiting for TNNKK to air. Will have to shake off Fai and Nam images but man, they look alike and have very similar features - that doesn't help my mind. lol

nadechfever

sarNie Egg
Thanks for all the pictures.
They look good together. Nadech looks hot and Kim is glowing here. And I can already feel their character with their outfits. Lol

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Nadech is so manly! Drooling all over. Kim look nervous around Nadech, especially in one of the pic. Yeah, got to survive his hotness LOL

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
More pictures! Alex looks piss off, and Kim looks so nervous and stiffs lol. But other than that, they do look good together.

Credit as tagged.
KimBarry look so good together! But we are not just look at the appearance, we need the chemistry. Can't wait to see the result of this "brother-sister" turn "lovers" :dance3: anyway, Mint looks a lil bit older than Alex

Mollyy

sarNie Egg

Credit as tagged.
I know ch3 was trying to look for another N'ek for Nadech... and being a fan to support his work, i'm okay seeing him with other actress! i'm not trying to be Yadech bias here but i feel Kim looks older than him... Same goes to Alex, Mint over there also looks older than him.. i don know if its just me or anybody else feel the same.. :scratchhead2:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
They are such a good looking pair ! BUT hahgagkskdfhsdjkghseuigeab ALEX & NATWARA >.< LOL. SHE LOOKS LIKE HIS MOTHER! O.O