[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone translate it?
I don' t know what they said,the opening ceremony might not change a date.
Credit to Mint fanpage au facebook
และเลื่อนบวงสรวงละคร แรงปรารถนา จากเดิมเป็นวันที่ 3 พ.ค เลื่อนไปเป็นวันที่เท่าไหร่ จะแจ้งให้ทราบอีกครั้งนะคะ
Credit to Yadech
ได้ข่าวมาว่าเลื่อนบวงสรวงละครแรงปราถนาในวันที่ 3 พ.ค. นะคะ
ส่วนเปลี่ยนมาวันไหนจะเเจ้งให้ทราบอีกทีคะ
Credit to Kimberley home at pantip
03 พ.ค : บวงสรวง "แรงปราถนา" ณ โรงแรมสยามเคมพินสกี เวลา 08:00 น. (รร จะอยู่หลังสยามพารากอน)

ปล. งานนี้ FC ไปได้นะคะ

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
NadechYaya fc & mint n fc Facebook said the openning ceremony had been rescheduled. We will keep you posted.

Kimberley home @ pantip said the openning ceremony is 8:00 am on may 3rd at Siam kempinski hotel behind the Siam paragon mall (instead of 7:00 at ch3). FC are welcome. So they said it changed the time and location but still same date.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes i hope is still may too not june because it a long way to go hehehe...and im really excite for this one lol

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Shampoo@Spicy said on Nadech schedule, it said he has opening for Raeng Prathana on the 3rd of May,
so I guess it didn't get postpone after all. ~Soooo excited!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
He said that he won't take any photo in his swimsuit. Thoranee should be done filming by early next month (may). They just came back from 10 days filming trip from chang Mai. There was some issue with filming, mostly weather. They went filming on the moutain. It's foggy sometime. And the weather is really hot.

As for next project, he has rang pratana with Kimberley and maybe another lakorn with p' Ja (Maker Y) at the end of the year.

For Rang Pratana, They should start filming by Mid-May They had to do some workshop before filming because the characters are different from their previous role. He talked to Kimberley already. And she is more beautiful. He confirmed that P' Da is the producer (lakorn Thai)

Here you go from Barry.ya FB.
IG : yayeeumarin "พรุ่งนี้ก็คือ จะบวงสรวงเปิดกล้องละคร แรงปราถนา นำแสดงโดย ณเดชน์-คิมเบอร์ลี่นะคะ กำกับโดยป้าแจ๋ว ผลิตโดยผู้จัดคุณดาหทัยรัตน์ นะคะ"
(she said it's opening tomorrow. starring Nadech and Kimberly, Directed by P'Jaew, Produced by Khun Da.)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i can't wait to see photos of kim/barry together. it's already the 3rd in thailand so hopefully there are some pictures of them soon. :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
here's two more. :D

I wonder if they already started filming since there is Mint N and that one lady with the
director guy.

credits: Ployyyyy's IG

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
whaaa Alex Rendell is also in here?
Who does he play as?
Along side of Mint lor?
Wow she does look way much older than he does :secret:
Very odd ka.
theres a lot of familiar faces toos.
Dew and Ja are in here

Thanks dancy for the pics.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I so hope Mint do not pair up with Alex. I weather see her end up alone in the end or go crazy in the end then end up with Alex. They look odd for some reason.