[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I wish it was Matt and Nadech in this lakorn. Matt is truly underrated. Anyway, hope Nadech and Kim will do well in this lakorn.

sicaholic

sarNie Egg
lol..finally they separated YADECH...hope fans are okay with it since we want to see nadech with new nang'ek too...
althou i still can feel the siblingness in them, but i should give it a try too..just how i give markim a try and fall in love with them..
now, kimbarry ~

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ lol fans don't mind--at least I don't since it's inevitable that they cant always be paired and to change things up would be fair to their growing talents.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
matt wouldnt even be in their mind. she was their last option for "mam gaem dang" *sigh*
Y does Mam gaem Daeng have to do with Lakornthai??? I thought Mam Garm Daeng was Gut Entertainment??? Jw

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Y does Mam gaem Daeng have to do with Lakornthai??? I thought Mam Garm Daeng was Gut Entertainment??? Jw
correct its about Lakornthai Rang Pratana Mam Gaem Dang is Gut Entertainment its not related

tinah

sarNie Coma
it doesnt but just saying the producers dont have matt has their first option like "mam gaem dang" for instance. thats why theres no hope for me to have them consider matt has their option

Sweet_09

it doesnt but just saying the producers dont have matt has their first option like "mam gaem dang" for instance. thats why theres no hope for me to have them consider matt has their option
Oh okay i gottcha

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
lol..finally they separated YADECH...hope fans are okay with it since we want to see nadech with new nang'ek too...
althou i still can feel the siblingness in them, but i should give it a try too..just how i give markim a try and fall in love with them..
now, kimbarry ~
LOL KIMBARRY! that's such a cute name for them!

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
I think it would be interesting to see kim sassy for once, shes always play the goody roles, but I already know Matt could play this type of role well so I'd rather see kim give it a try.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I think it would be interesting to see kim sassy for once, shes always play the goody roles, but I already know Matt could play this type of role well so I'd rather see kim give it a try.
I see matt in this role also! But I think that kim have a sweet/cute looks because of her eyes. To be more sassy, I expect the actresses to have a sharp look. But I think kim can pull it off if the makeup artists do the work. :clap:

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
are you sure that their cermony is on may because i got to wait for another month and it is taking so long and i hope i was going to see their cermony ahhhhhh why why so they have to change it

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
What a nightmare. Hope is not true lmao hahahahahahaha. She looks like a transsexual I can't watch any of her lakorns. Sorry fans.
Sorry nadech will watch your lakorn next time lol

Sweet_09

What a nightmare. Hope is not true lmao hahahahahahaha. She looks like a transsexual I can't watch any of her lakorns. Sorry fans.
Sorry nadech will watch your lakorn next time lol
WHOA...tat not really nice...

Anyways i dont think Kim look transsexual at all!!! By tat i mean NOWAY...it must be your eyes!!!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
let just keep this thread at peace as supposed to be. If there're people who don't like kim because her appearance or acting skill, let them be. Every person deserves to express their opinion of something. We can't enforce them all to like kim.

Just please don't post something that can embarks "verbal scuffle" here because maybe there's ardent kim fans who will respond (or even attack you) with ruder comments

B)

cecilia

Staff member
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - and everyone is entitle to their opinion - however, if one doesn't like someone, it's best to keep those comment to oneself .. by having it being express like this .. don't feel bad when other do the same to your favorite as well.

I think Kimmy is beautiful in her own right - She's pretty good at her crafts too. I don't want to see her with Nadech too b/c I'm a YADECH bias .. HOWEVER, i still going to give this lakorn a chance. Who knows, maybe Kimmy can make some of the one who said they don't like her end up liking her in the end.