[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
IKR from da pass lakorn da pra'ek always start and da n'rai hehehe but this time da n'ek!!!! Hehehe I actually can't wait

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh damn, the storyline! Happy Kim is going to have a role that's like that. :)
Is Barry's role weak? like not weak to nang'ek but to others?

tinah

sarNie Coma
kims gonna look super gorgeous in here..i love her new shoot. hopefully they dressed her up and style her hair like that

Candyy

sarNie Egg
I was really hoping to see nadech pair up with chalida after yaya so I was disappointed when I found out it was Kim. However, after the storyline that was shared here, I'm glad Kim got the part. Kim's mature looking which fits the role better since this lakorn seems pretty intense.

Hopefully I won't have to wait too long before seeing nadech with chalida even though for some reason I sense that the possibility of them pairing up is super low :/

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The storyline sounds interesting! So happy that Kim gets to pair up with the hottest actors right now like Nadech and Mark (for the 2nd time). Hope she gets to pair up with older actors like Ken Theeradej because she already paired with Aum atichart and Mart. Love Nadech and Kim together. :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I hope they keep to the storyline. It's so intense and I like the complexity of the n'ek and p'ek's relationship. I hope n'rai isn't too annoying but I freaking love that n'ek isn't weak and will fight for p'ek!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've read a news @kim's Home Pantip said Mint Natwara she's in here too its her 2nd nang'rai roles I think Ch3 will drop Mint N out from a n'ek list into a n'rai
groups along with Benz and Joy R

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
SuSu na Kim !! This role will def. be challenging for her and different !
I am really excited for her new role.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Oh damn, i felt bad for mint n dropping to nang'rai role esp those nang'ek who got drop like that too.
I dont really like her being rai because she just can't act or sound like a rai. In GRGR ; she didn't really pull it off, her voice seemed as she can't be tough or that she is trying hard to scream or something. I prefer her being the praek' gf in here rather than being the rai.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I think that they will start filming before the opening ceremony. Like Game RAi Game rak start filming 3 or 4 week before the opening the ceremony. Hope to see the pictures of them soon. Can't wait!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
MAY!!! Anyways i can wait since it a special month for my family hehehe...i dont mind but ill be bored til than...:'(

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
can't wait to see Kim and Nadech together! It's his second appearance in a lakorn without Yaya on his side, excited to see how much he improves, balances his performance, and builds the chemistry with another co-star. After read the storyline, I can't imagine how Kim portrays the possessive n'ek, I hope she will carry it well, as for Nadech I already saw his verification of his acting skill in GRGR though, so there's nothing much to say about him *fangirling mode ON