[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
lol, i love nadech's lil mustache there too!!! It's cuteeeee ! lol . I hope the formal fitting comes out so I can see the pictures! OOOOHH!
Can someone tell me the story plot? Too lazy to go back and check it out. lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yeah, kim did have some bags under her eyes and so did mark as well. So i hope everybody gets well rested. Almost all of the thai celebs including Nadech and yaya have bags under their eyes because they work non stop.

So yeah, i have no problem with it, as long as producers are continuing to offer Kim more lakorn work for me to watch.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech looks funny.. Lol. Not liking the style, yet! But really looking forward to nadech and kim.. kim is going to be mark and nadech new koo kwan.. loooool

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Nadech looks funny.. Lol. Not liking the style, yet! But really looking forward to nadech and kim.. kim is going to be mark and nadech new koo kwan.. loooool
Ikr kim will be running back and forth because she got to hottie from left to right lol...and i wish their da new koo kwan...

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
There are so many rumors about this lakorn, nothing other than Nadech, Kim and Lakorn Thai are confirmed. I'm still crossing everything that can be cross that the storyline which have been passing around isn't the right one. It's too insane, too dramatic and too mature for both Nadech and Kim to take on. I hate lakorns where p'ek is so useless and Pranang spend more time apart than together.

maimee

sarNie Egg
The poster is from a movie not lakorn. The novel has never been made into lakorn before. Even it's a remake, I don't think anyone here have seen any version. So It doesn't matter if it is remake or not to us. :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The poster is from a movie not lakorn. Even it's a remake, I don't think anyone here have seen any version. So It doesn't matter if it is remake or not to us. :scratchhead2:
Rang Pratana is from a book novel

Meteor

sarNie Egg
i heard that this storyline is too mature and insane for the young like nadech and kim to play.... i hate the type of lakorn in which many women want to seduce and compete for the pra'ek......so disgusting....i can't understand why lakorn thai chose this one for nadech.....
i like lakorns with pure and fresh love......just like DJA and GRGR.....LOL

Just hope the storyline i heard about this lakorn before is totally rumor....

maimee

sarNie Egg
yea its a movie version. is it a slap/kiss? thats what i see fans saying
not sure. Lakorn thai asked fans to take down the summaries of the novel they have posted, saying its incorrect. So we have to wait for the official synopsis out.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
alrighty, so they're keeping us on our toes anticipating what the story will be! Argh, I'm really anxious. I will forever have high expectations for Nadech's lakorns, but that's just imo, because I've been so pleased by DJA and GRGR. Hope they come up with something really good and not too melodramatic but with enough maturity that there's plenty of chemistry for Nadech and Kim to bring to screen and a good character development.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Huyy, Nadech ery! You're so sly! This lakorn is so low profile. I'll just be a "little" hopeful in that the storyline of this lakorn won't be overly too dramatic. When Shampoo shared the first synopsis, I questioned whether I would even watch it since it sounded very unappealing but I'm still compelled to give it a try for Nadech. He's all I care for and I'll support his work regardless of storyline and n'ek.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Wow Kim looks really cute and young without the make up and with her natural hair style.
I think that the name for Kimberley and Nadech, we call them Kimbarry, it ' s easy to remember.