[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech is only 20 yrs old !!! There is plenty of time for him to pair with all n'eks of channel 3 lol! Well, unless he moves to another channel or decide to work behind the cameras...

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
So, it's confirmed to be Kim and Nadech? If so, I'm glad that Kim and Nadech finally have their own lakorn together! Kim has been given the opportunity to work with the a lot of hot actors lately.

Anyway, I love Kim with Mark, Aum Atichart, and Nadech. :) I hope she'll get the chance to pair up with Ken Theeradej in the future.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow!! I'm so glad that Nadech has more lakorn!!! I'll definitely keep an open mind about this pairing since I'm still stuck with them being siblings!! I'm all for Nadech to grow and improve as an actor!! The storyline sounds interesting too!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
looks like most people in here are more concerned about how "old" kim look rather than her acting. i dont mind..her acting is decent and she is a pretty gal. nadech needs to be paired up with other actresses too
i agree,tinah. you say it!!! :thumbup:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
what is the storyline to this btw? did someone post it up in here already?
Yes, it was posted already! Here you go!

I think the summary of the book was posted? on the last page so I'll summarize a bit of it since it's so long and it jumps around quite a bit. I don't think it's a whole summary of the book but maybe just certain parts of it cause some of it doesn't make sense to me.

N'ek is a spoiled brat. Her dad, older brother/sister/p'ek all spoil her cause her mom died when she was little. P'ek is her dad's adopted? kid cause he used to love p'ek's mom. P'eks real dad is a high-so but doesn't acknowledge him so p'ek has issues. They're childhood friends and really tied to one another but n'ek gets sent abroad for school, p'ek becomes an architect and works for n'eks dad.

P'ek has a rich girlfriend but her parents make her get married to n'eks cousin. But somehow before that p'ek and his girlfriend gets into a fight and so he gets drunk and n'ek takes care of him cause she loves him. Something happens and n'ek leaves heartbroken, at this point she's no longer a snobby brat but grown up.

Then p'ek gets drunk again and one of the n'rais I'm guessing takes advantage of him so he has to marry her. N'ek rushes back home when she hears of the wedding. And that's about all it says.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I don't hate Kim, but I don't think she and Mark match...Nadech to me has a more mature manly look....she remind me of Kate Hudson....I think the 1st movie she was in, she was 17 yrs old they said...?? To me she looked like she was in mid-20s...so it was wierd seeing her with this scrawny kid who looks younger than her but probably the same age....I said it many times, I think she's gorgeous w/a perfect body (horrible she being tease about it)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
So, it's really gonna be Kim and Nadech?? Sweet! But I love Mark and Kim as a pair more, because they had great chemistry with each other in their previous lakorn.

Kim is only 1 year older than Yaya.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
At: Somp9: no, i believe she is older than yaya. she just recently turn 20 while yaya is still 18 turning 19 this sunday.
i just realize that her birthday is before my man mark's birthday b/c mark;'s b-day is on the 19th.S W E E T!!!!
hahaha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
At: Somp9: no, i believe she is older than yaya. she just recently turn 20 while yaya is still 18 turning 19 this sunday.
i just realize that her birthday is before my man mark's birthday b/c mark;'s b-day is on the 19th.S W E E T!!!!
hahaha.
Kim is a year older than Yaya and she's a year younger than Nadech Kim's born 1992

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
We can not say that Kim is one year younger than Nadech because Kim born in 22 January 1992 and Nadech born in december 1991. Kim is only 2 months younger than Nadech.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
We can not say that Kim is one year younger than Nadech because Kim born in 22 January 1992 and Nadech born in december 1991. Kim is only 2 months younger than Nadech.
omg silly me @pich15 kob khun na ja 4 correction

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah Nadech and Kim are in here!!! But are they confirm??? Anyways Wow I'll be looking forward for this lakorn...wish them da best and luck...hope da fitting come soon too...can't wait!!!