[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
hehehe :)

Also check out Kim's lakorns with Mark - these two are awesome together also.

Many people became a Kim/Mark fan before Kim/Nadech fan - me included.

Now, I'm both! Because Kim has good chemistry with both hotties!

Yeah, you need to check panya chon kon krua...Kim/Mark LOL and the producer is Ann Thongprasom LOL.....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Trying catch up w/class even though it just started....

Love Kim and Nadech, they had awesome chemistry and look compatable!!  Alex has amaze me in the role, his looks (eye expression) is evil and scary!!!

Hopefully I can get a marathon of the lakorn and be up to date w/everyone

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
Trying catch up w/class even though it just started....

Love Kim and Nadech, they had awesome chemistry and look compatable!!  Alex has amaze me in the role, his looks (eye expression) is evil and scary!!!

Hopefully I can get a marathon of the lakorn and be up to date w/everyone
Yeah, hope you can catch up so we can watch ep.10 together....You don't want to miss ep.10 at all because we all might need many oxygen tank next to us LOL....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Yeah, hope you can catch up so we can watch ep.10 together....You don't want to miss ep.10 at all because we all might need many oxygen tank next to us LOL....

I'm so upset that we won't get to watch epi 10 LIVE together this Friday since I have to work. Last Friday I was off :cry:

I might be quiet that day on this thread because I don't want to read spoilers but I don't know if I can contain myself. :woot2:

A little baby by Pit and Tae at the end would be so cute - if possible at the end.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
I'm so upset that we won't get to watch epi 10 LIVE together this Friday since I have to work. Last Friday I was off :cry:

I might be quiet that day on this thread because I don't want to read spoilers but I don't know if I can contain myself. :woot2:

A little baby by Pit and Tae at the end would be so cute - if possible at the end.
Oh...that is bad, I won't have anybody to chit chat with than  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oooh...I think I know what I will do...I will bring my iPad to work that day and watch the epi in the car. It won't be LIVE probably around 11 am is when I'll watch it during my lunch - that way we can at least chit chat and give insights of epi 10 throughout the day on Friday. Yep, that's what I will do!!! :dance2:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Oooh...I think I know what I will do...I will bring my iPad to work that day and watch the epi in the car. It won't be LIVE probably around 11 am is when I'll watch it during my lunch - that way we can at least chit chat and give insights of epi 10 throughout the day on Friday. Yep, that's what I will do!!! :dance2:
Yes, Yes, Yes good idea Kayla wahoooooooooooooo yippieeeeeeeeeeeeee  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: ...we can still chit chat on Friday...

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I hope Nadech kisses Kim on the cheek for real this week or at some point.

If It is was Mark, he would've taken the advantage and grabbed Kim's face and kissed her on the lips a long time ago like in Punya Chon. LOL!

Kim seems fine with real kissing scenes because she actually let Mark and Alex kiss her for real too.

Mark is way more daring in kissing scenes more than Nadech. Just my opinion.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
Happy B-Day Kim! Wish u have da best!

I'm happy tat da lakorn episode is expending lol tat mean we get to have more RP hehehe. Still havent watch today or yesterday episode because i have to wait for a couple day so i actually trying to survive by watching one episode at a time hehehe!

Anyways thanks girl for all ur hard work! This page is moving (a lot) because of u girls. Anways reading all u girls post, Ravee seem too be really rai huh? Da whole thing sending u to Africa is just LOL! Da whole thing where Ravee is sleeping in Krathae bed and wearing her pj is just way off! If i was Tae i would be ripping MINE pj off Ravee and remove da bed and buy myself a new one!

Sweet_09,

I have to applaud you on your strength to hold back and not watch one epi at a time. I don't know how you do it, but that's strong will power!! Especially reading all of our posts about each episode and you still fight the urge to watch it. You are too good!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
I hope Nadech kisses Kim on the cheek for real this week or at some point.

If It is was Mark, he would've taken the advantage and grabbed Kim's face and kissed her on the lips a long time ago like in Punya Chon. LOL!

Mark is way more daring in kissing scenes more than Nadech. Just my opinion.

That is so true!

I can't even count how many times MK has kissed!!

NK needs to catch up!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. hahaha if Mark does kiss Kim again, I will faint. Lmao.
I don't know if Mark is more daring than Nadech or not but Nadech has smooching with Yaya before. lol
Maybe it's just the script. lol.  Anyways, I don't mind Kim being kissed by all hot pra'eks. lol :p

--
@ Ninja, thanks for the update on Kim's Bday.  Happy Bday Kim! You're finally 21 and officially legal. hahaha

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Yaya's kissing scenes can't even compare to Mark and Kim's. Mark and Kim's are all out there in the open without using any camera angles. LOL.

Mark was even brave enough to actually kiss Anne Thongprasom on the lips for real at that 4+1 superstar concert. So, to me, Mark is WAY more daring than Nadech when it comes to real kissing scenes.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You guys...I wonder if all the sweet scenes coming up between T&P are considered their honeymoon, eh?

If not, I guess we can consider it as their honeymoon because there are too many sweet looking pictures!!

SonYukView4ever

LOL. that's true. MK has the real lips and mouth kiss.  That scene from PCKK I cannot never forget!!!! :drools: I only expect better kisses from MK in the future. HAHAHA!!! Real kiss, real tears, real hurt, real love, real slap. hahahaha!!!! :p

----------

Maybe this weekend, Nadech will have his moment with Kim.  Cheeks and forhead kisses, possible a kiss on the lips too. lol :p

SonYukView4ever

LoveAnne_T said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LVgODRIzWjg

How nice that  Alex talk nice about Kim on Tonight Show :)))).

cr: KimmyStation

ahahahaa. Alex, you sure know how to praise the right person. LOL.  Of course I agree with you 100%! One day, one day Kim will the be the next Anne, or even better because our world is evolving and changing. hehehee :p

I have to go watch the complete show. haha :)  Alex is a sweet person in real life. haha :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I've watched Kim's other lakorn "Punya Chon Kon Krua" which is full comedy, and she was SO GREAT in there and her character was totally different from Kratae.

I was so shocked that for this lakorn, she totally transformed herself to a serious role so quickly! It's like watching Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Only versatile and natural skilled actresses like Kim can do that at such a young age. Most newbie actresses just keep playing the same roles over and over again -- but NOT Kim. She's totally versatile! And she got the chance to work closely with so many professional mentors this year like Anne Thongprasom, P'Aew (Ken and Anne's #1 director), P'Da, and Paajaew.

Kim was fantastic in 3NNT as well -- especially her crying scenes. Wow.

I can see why Alex gave her the biggest compliment ever.
I so agree with this, and to those who has been hating on Kim before and saying that they don't like her cause she always takes on the same type of mature roles, right back at ya in the face. Kim is such a great actress and very versatile, unlike many other newbies her age who are so expressionless. Kim can make me cry with her crying and happy with her smiles. :)