[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
The soundtrack song of the opening title is #1 on the charts at Thailand!  This lakorn must be doing good over there.
cr:  kim's fanpage.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
waverly said:
And yes! I definitely agree that Kim and Nadech needs to reunite sometime in the future for another lakorn. I am so glad that this pairing proved those who doubted them wrong. It just shows that one should not be to quick to judge.

True.  And it also proves that Nadech's acting career can be successful when he got the chance to act with other different nang'eks like Kim.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
The song describes Pit's feelings for Tae really well..... the songs basically says that he's tired of acting like he doesn't care or have feelings for her whenever he sees her but he still does...... and as much as he tries to stop loving her/forget about her, his heart only has her in it -- and she remains right in the middle of his heart.

Too sweet!

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
You all better leave Pit alone! You know he has to be pure for his special night. At least he's just slow and not a man whore. :woot2:

Thanks Chewy for the song! OMG! I've been looking all over for the female song.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow log back to AF to da RP tread hehe i got a lot of catch up to do! Too many to thanks but to all of those who post all da goodie hehe thank u! Their last pics of da set, Nadech is so goofy but handsome lol and Kim is picking his chest hair as well LOL!

Kim is covering her own song feom da ost of RP which i love da song to death! Cant wait to see Kim and Nadech version! They should make da two sing together hehehe.

Can't believe this tat RP have come to an end! We fans SAD! It such a addictive lakorn and love Tae and Pit! Wow they also have da highest rating for da weekend! YES! :)

Oh yeah about da wat-we-think-or-want-to-be-a-welling-scene (hehehe) i hope their is on after ALL those episode where Don get to kiss-kiss da n'ek! Okay tat it, sorry for da long post! :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
Rating for Rang Pratana was the highest than the other Thai channels this past weekend -- RP even had a higher rating than Channel 7.

cr:  Thai TV social

ผลการจัดอันดับความนิยมทีวีไทย
วันศุกร์ที่ 14 มกราคม 2556
---------------------------------
อันดับเรตติ้งละครประจำวัน
อันดับ 1 ▒▒▒▒▒ 31% ▶ช่อง 3 "แรงปรารถนา" (Rang Pratana - Ch. 3)
อันดับ 2 ▓▓▓▓ 29% ▶ช่อง 7 "เสือสมิง"
อันดับ 3 ▓▓▓ 25% ▶ช่อง 5 "ตลาดสดสนามเป้า"
อันดับ 4 ▒▒ 10% ▶ทรูวิชั่น
อันดับ 5 ▓ 5% ▶ช่อง 9
-----------------------------
I think this rating is only  FB, because I got that too. It depend on people to click like, Its not from the rating company :)). But I must say, RP is doing very well.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Pitbull is too much of a gentlemen. Seven years dating and they sit 2 feet apart.

hope Tae doesn't have to wait 7 years for him to move.. lol.

++
seem like yesterday was last scene for the family. but Pit and Tae will have to continue filming tonight. and they have the concert for vic 3 Yarm Bai tomorrow.

That's because his heart belongs to Tae and he has been hers since the beginning, no even before the beginning. Haha, lol :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Good Morning to my RP fans!

This is Kaya aka mrsjetson! I finally got my original username's password reset!! Now I don't have to feel like a newbie anymore. :dance3:

Awesome news that Nadech will also be singing!! I wonder which episode we will get to hear their version of the song...c'mon Friday!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
http://m.thairath.co.th/content/ent/319019
Kim as Kratae in RP got into trouble. This is the scene when Alex sprayed Kratae and tried to rape her. And Pit comes to save her, punched him to pulp and carried her out.

They started with the scene when Kim went unconscious. No problem. Then, continue in the bedroom. Kim had to lay still. So Alex can touch her, take clip and unbutton her dress.

But Alex 's hands were shaking until they had to re-take the scene. Both Alex and Kim laughed together. Alex said he was nervous. And Kim said she felt shy, having to lay still for somebody to unbutton her dress.

But everything went well in 2nd attempt.

Then, Nadech come to the rescue. After punching Alex, he carried Kim out. But he tipped and almost dropped Kim. Nadech blushed because they said he was not fit. Kim didn't say a single word, probably because she is worried that they will tease her that she is too heavy .. hehe.

LOL So cute!!

Both Alex and Kim did a good job on this scene. I had a feeling Alex's hands were trembling. I'm sure he was nervous as heck, praying that he doesn't accidentally touch Kim's boobs.

Thanks for the translation!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Moonchild, I so saw that the first time i watched it and so i was like didn't they already have a kiss? when everyone wanted to see a kiss, but then i didn't go back nd check because i was like, maybe they didn't. but now, thanks so much for bringing it up! :) Haha, wonder if it was accidental or not. If it is, Kim's gotten two accidental kisses in two of her lakorns andd both with my Mark a my Nadech!!!