[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow first is really in here omg so their second pair huh,I though they just share open ceremony with raak boon and think Jackie she with go gosin in here.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
whaa really? First and Jackie are pairing up for Raak Boon?
I thought they just had their opening together
woow

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Have anyone post wat da storyline of this lakorn??

Anyways hope to see more pics of da cast...by tt i mean all lol

myheromike

@ip.smilez yeah I was think the same too but when I was watch seesan bunterng and heard first he said now he have tawan yord ruk,ban nok kon krua and raak boon so... Wanna know if he is also mike bro or a friend cuz Jackie she already margie friend in here.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
i actually think that mike is a cutie. I dont know why people hate him so much. I think that they don't like him is because he was a singer turned actor?

myheromike

Agree ja... Idk too why do people they always mind on he look and his nose I think he nose is just a beautiful,but they mind him nose alot so now he already filler on his Nose little bit to sad for him. If I was mike I never do it idk why but I think the nose like mike nose is just a perfect one. Not that much people will have a nose like this,if they want to has one then they need to go to see doctor for it but for mike is he born to be like this so it's a nature... If not mike only that turned to be a actors,I think there have more out there too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg I'm beginning to like this Mike and Margie coupling I shall give them a nickname MNM this is a short cut name stands for Mike n Margie or
Mikargie what u guys think?

myheromike

I think mikargie ja or idk it up to u,whatever you guys call then I would like to call it follow ka

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i don't hate mike, but I think he looks weird...very pale and feminine...kinda give me a creepy vibe..jackie and 1st is adorable